funniest moments for you?

Comments

• I found this conversation really amusing.

Rhys: "Hugo couldn't make it. He's sick."

Vaughn: "Yeah, he ate some bad stuff... or something. I dunno. He's been camped out in the executive washroom since lunchtime."

Rhys: "He's got trains leaving both ends of the station, if you know what I mean."

August: "Eck, okay, I got the picture, well done."

• While a lot of moments made me smile, very few of them actually made me laugh out loud. By far the funniest moment of the episode was Rhys trying to take down that guard. Troy Baker was just really entertaining overall, especially in this scene. I'm usually more amused by absurd events and circumstances than just jokes or dialogue.

• Cockles are edible European bivalve mollusks.

"Warms the cockles of my heart" Is a saying originating from the fact that the mollusks have heart-shaped shells.

Katalept posted: »

"Really warms the cockles." I'm not even going to look that up... >.>

• TellTale's been doing that since 2005.

Greed1914 posted: »

That was clever. I felt a little bad, but honestly, I made it to the point when they were putting their pets names on there. We're at a po

• "I will name my first born loaderbot.... ok probably not.. I died laughing.

• In my game I told Loaderbot to selfdesctruct, then loaderbot later comes back and says.

"You suck."

Cracked me up good.

• Either "I will name my firstborn loader bot" or when Rhys is trying to strangle the bandit.

• edited November 2014

That fake hyperion smile and whole scene where where they "discuss alliance" with tea.

• The motorcycle on top of Vaughn had me in stitches.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

Loader bot... Fucking pray to him!

Alt text

• Some other funny lines where the answer about money - charity and Vasquez being sick or just a middle man.

• yeah that last part was hilarious lol. "im sorry i just dont like your face" haha. also i like how he said like they dont pay me enough to care

* Vaughn calling Vasquez, 'Assquez.' * If you decide to stay loyal to Vaughn when Vasquez talks about placing the blame on him and referrin

• Ah, well... thank you.

How sad that my ignorance of the term made the saying seem funnier, too.

Mrbman9001 posted: »

Cockles are edible European bivalve mollusks. "Warms the cockles of my heart" Is a saying originating from the fact that the mollusks have heart-shaped shells.

• edited November 2014

If you scan one of the dead guys before making the deal with Sasha and august it says something like this:

Cause of death: stabbing

Final words: what're you gonna do, stab me?

• I love when they joke about "will remember this"

Justsomeguy posted: »

moment when I skipped the credits

• I loved how they ran over the animal in the beginning and Vaughn is like "Oh crap! We're murderers! I thought it would be at least 20 seconds before that happened!"

• I love the part where you get the option to call zero really cool then a <3 appears on zeros mask xD.

• It's even better :P

Pipas posted: »

I went with "Blow his mind" Need to try "Break his heart" too, looks hilarious. :-D

• Many of them but, I skipped the credits after sitting through it for two minutes and then a message appeared saying TellTale Games will remember that. Lol I just thought it was funny.

• Intro is the best too

• edited November 2014

"Eeeh, you have that metal thing in your body" -Rhys to Zer0

• It's Eric, you silly Hyperion exec!

Poogers555 posted: »

I forgot about Rhys trying to kill the bandit. "Jerry is that you?"

• No, it's your doom !

It's Eric, you silly Hyperion exec!

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

No, it's your doom !

• Haha I loved how they were holding their pinkies out too! XD

Katalept posted: »

Indeed, sir.

• Vaughn's fake potty dance.

Alt text

• I got a game over, and the guy you're telling the story to is all "You were not killed by bandits. You're sitting right in front of me."

• I like how they handle when u died sort of what I wanted in a post I made about dead end decisions.
    At least its not just a blind reload.
    :D

• "What are you doing? Get up there and help her!"

"PRETEND THAT I'M A GOOD GUY!"

• "Awww, Eric. Is that you?"

Loved that whole scene. lol

• When in doubt, pinky out! XD

sialark posted: »

Haha I loved how they were holding their pinkies out too! XD

• edited November 2014

"Do you wanna know why I'm in that chair and you're not? It's the same reason why north is north, why the handsome guy always gets the girl, and why every spaceship in the universe is shaped like a cock. It's destiny, Rhys." -Vasquez

Vasquez has an odd obsession with male genitals...

Alt text

• If you scan Felix: "Felix is an ~_ upstanding citizen and a friend of everyone who would never even think of commiting a crime"

• ''I'll scratch them. I'll scratch them HARD.''

BlueShadiw posted: »

"Do you wanna know why I'm in that chair and you're not? It's the same reason why north is north, why the handsome guy always gets the girl,

• "That just warms the cockles."

"Hyperion will want my dick in a sling."

Crips posted: »

''I'll scratch them. I'll scratch them HARD.''

Sign in to comment in this discussion.