Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• Man I really wish they would've made Scout Harding romancable. She's easily one of My favorite characters :(.

• edited November 2014

Please rate my warden.

Alt text

Selfie with Alistair

Alt text

Meeting Leliana

• I don't know if that means that the rest of the cast are bad, or you just simply don't like them enough.

I, for example, considered Cassandra one of the best characters in DA2. Considering that her involvement was hardly bigger than Harding's at that point, this speaks volumes about how I felt about characters in DA2.

Man I really wish they would've made Scout Harding romancable. She's easily one of My favorite characters .

• Your Warden looks decent enough, I guess. Not sure about the hair mod, though. It's probably just me, I'm not a fan of hair mods.

Charlieh65 posted: »

Please rate my warden. Selfie with Alistair Meeting Leliana

• This post has nothing to do with DA, other than the fact that we've hit 1000th post mark. Congratulations, fellow DA fans!

• I couldnt even finish the Hinterlands. My characters always look bad and I hate looking at them. Dunno how you people make those good looking characters. :(

Started my second Inquisitor today. Still using my same old canon world state, so that's twice now a Dalish woman saved the damned world. Y'all humans can start showing respect some time soon kthx.

• She's hawt

• I'm still far from this scene in the game, but damn do I love it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za8_tgvu-JA

• Don't get me wrong I love the cast and Cassandra is actually my favorite female character and i am currently romancing her. But I just wish they would have gave the male Inquisitor more better romance options besides Cassandra and Josephine and they are the only straight male romances. I also find Scout Harding really cute :3. But anyways in short. I like Cassandra and Josephine, but i just wish we had more options to choose from. (Hope all that made sense because I sometimes have trouble explaining stuff lol.)

Lingvort posted: »

I don't know if that means that the rest of the cast are bad, or you just simply don't like them enough. I, for example, considered Cassa

• I got that scene a few days ago it's awesome lol. Don't remember how I got it so early though xD.

I'm still far from this scene in the game, but damn do I love it already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za8_tgvu-JA

• So.... anyone else notice characters don't look like they did in DA:O and DA:2?

• I'm stuck on this one quest, where you got to get some fucking flower from another zone. I hate this quest.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I couldnt even finish the Hinterlands. My characters always look bad and I hate looking at them. Dunno how you people make those good looking characters.

• I see. This is sad, since male characters have only one (ONE!) strictly straight (since Josephine is bisexual) romance option, while female characters can have up to 3. In fact, female Elven Inquisitors can choose out of 6 romance options, the biggest out of all characters. Discrimination!

Don't get me wrong I love the cast and Cassandra is actually my favorite female character and i am currently romancing her. But I just wish

• And why would they? It's a different engine they're using, so most of the characters have upgraded looks. Well, some don't, I guess, but, for the most part, they are upgraded.

So.... anyone else notice characters don't look like they did in DA:O and DA:2?

• Did you ever leave the hinterlands? Also just skip the quest for now like I did and come back to it later.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I'm stuck on this one quest, where you got to get some fucking flower from another zone. I hate this quest.

• edited November 2014

Yeah it's kind of unfair. But hey atleast male characters got Cassandra. And since I'm a straight dude the only romances that appeal to me are Cassandra and Josephine's. That's why I wanted to romance Harding because i want more romance options and I really like Hardings character. I guess you can consider her a romance, but not really. She obviously has feelings for the Inqusitior. Seems like next playthrough female elven Inqusitior is the way to go. They get alot of the romances including Sera, who is awesome :P.

I see. This is sad, since male characters have only one (ONE!) strictly straight (since Josephine is bisexual) romance option, while female

• I don't know i just find it weird. The first time I saw Alistair and Loghain it took me forever to realize it was them till the other characters spoke up.

And why would they? It's a different engine they're using, so most of the characters have upgraded looks. Well, some don't, I guess, but, for the most part, they are upgraded.

• It all depends on preference I guess. Personally I love her crazy attitude.

They get alot of the romances including Sera, who is awesome :P. I kind of find her annoying, to be honest, but don't want to get rid of her just yet. We'll see how this turns out.

• They get alot of the romances including Sera, who is awesome :P.

I kind of find her annoying, to be honest, but don't want to get rid of her just yet. We'll see how this turns out.

Yeah it's kind of unfair. But hey atleast male characters got Cassandra. And since I'm a straight dude the only romances that appeal to me a

• Cullen's actually pretty cool, though he was a jerk in DA:O. Atleast I assume that was the same Cullen.

I kind of hoped that it was Alistair acting as the Inquisition's commander when the war table's screenshots (along with all of the companion

• I kind of hoped that it was Alistair acting as the Inquisition's commander when the war table's screenshots (along with all of the companions) were first released. But, alas, that was Cullen.

Funny thing, though. I planned to be an ass to Cullen on every occasion, but I've realized that I haven't used any opportunity to be one so far. Strange.

I don't know i just find it weird. The first time I saw Alistair and Loghain it took me forever to realize it was them till the other characters spoke up.

• Your comment disappeared, but I'll respond to it, anyway.

This is a case of "Anders-onification", if you will. However, since Cullen actually doesn't annoy me THAT much, as I thought he should have, I'd say it's the positive case of Andersonification.

I don't know i just find it weird. The first time I saw Alistair and Loghain it took me forever to realize it was them till the other characters spoke up.

• THE KEEP WORKED XD

Thanks for answering all my questions. Guess I have to wait until DA: 4 to see what will be happening with our Warden, Hawke, and Inquisitor! XD

Unless he mentions someone who is dead being alive, there's nothing wrong there. Your Hawke will explain the reasons for Fenris not being wi

• I dressed her up a bit
    Alt text

• edited November 2014

Eh, Varric and Leliana look close enough.

Morrigan looks younger now for whatever reason.

• Morrigan does look... younger, if you know what I mean.

Eh, Varric and Leliana look close enough. Morrigan looks younger now for whatever reason.

• edited November 2014

Hard to believe her and Leliana are both about 40 at this point...

Morrigan does look... younger, if you know what I mean.

• Leliana must've employed some plastic surgeon, I reckon, because she looks no older than in her late 20s, when she's almost a decade older. And, yeah, it's hard to believe that, but, unlike Leliana, Morrigan is a mage and she might be altering her appearance to look younger and/or more attractive.

"It's just my opinion, though, there's no need spreading that around."

Hard to believe her and Leliana are both about 40 at this point...

• Leliana gets some wrinkles when she smiles now. On PC max settings, anyway.

Problem is, she never really smiles anymore.

Leliana must've employed some plastic surgeon, I reckon, because she looks no older than in her late 20s, when she's almost a decade older.

• Until Bioware does more optimization and releases a patch, I'm forced to play on lowest settings to keep it lag-free.

So, Leliana looks young... Of course, it can be due to that unnatural lighting...

Leliana gets some wrinkles when she smiles now. On PC max settings, anyway. Problem is, she never really smiles anymore.

• my comment was deleted, but anyways lol. as I was saying I love that she's crazy :P

They get alot of the romances including Sera, who is awesome :P. I kind of find her annoying, to be honest, but don't want to get rid of her just yet. We'll see how this turns out.

• I'd say Leliana is around mid to late thirties and Morrigan is early 30's. I say early 30's because I'm pretty sure she was probably only about 20-23 in origins. atleast that's what I'd like to believe.

• Leliana was somewhere between 26 and 28 in Origins apparently. DAI is about 11 years later, so she's either 37 or 39-40.

I'd say Leliana is around mid to late thirties and Morrigan is early 30's. I say early 30's because I'm pretty sure she was probably only about 20-23 in origins. atleast that's what I'd like to believe.

• I thought she is romancable, considering the number of times my female Inky was able to select the dialogue with a heart symbol by it.

Man I really wish they would've made Scout Harding romancable. She's easily one of My favorite characters .

• "She never really smiles anymore."

Especially in the future.

Leliana gets some wrinkles when she smiles now. On PC max settings, anyway. Problem is, she never really smiles anymore.

• Yeah, but that future is... No, I won't comment further due to spoilers, even though I haven't even got to that quest yet and yes, I know what happens since I read spoilers constantly, don't even know why I do that.

Katalept posted: »

"She never really smiles anymore." Especially in the future.

• Sure they do. I mean, pretty much.

• edited November 2014

Well, at least she takes off that stupid hood from time to time. Maybe spending so much time in the shadows keeps her skin really healthy?

I'm also betting that most of the characters are around the average age of gamers today, which is about late 30's to early 40's.

By the way, do you have a Steam account?

Yeah, but that future is... No, I won't comment further due to spoilers, even though I haven't even got to that quest yet and yes, I know what happens since I read spoilers constantly, don't even know why I do that.

• edited November 2014

Sounds about right.

Leliana was somewhere between 26 and 28 in Origins apparently. DAI is about 11 years later, so she's either 37 or 39-40.

• She does mention in DA:O somewhere that she looks a lot younger than she actually is. Maybe it holds true even in DA:I?

Sounds about right.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.