If 5 Characters From the Borderlands Series Got to appear, who would you want?

Mine:

1. Gaige

2. Axton

3. Tiny Tina

4. Moxxi

5. Claptrap

Comments

• Only two.

Face McShooty and Tiny Tina.

• Zero, Moxxi, Lilith, Maya, Tiny Tina.

• 1) Krieg
    2) Axton
    3) The Guardian Angel (I kinda expect this to be the last Borderlands related thing to majorly focus on Hyperion, so it would be nice to see her lingering plot points get some closure).
    4) Vice President Blake (for similar reasons, but I want to know if he ever got to be CEO or if he still has a terrible boss)
    ...and I'm tired and can't think of a 5 right now.

1. Brick.
    2. Tiny Tina
    3. Gaige (She needs more story. Her Echo was kind of limited.)
    4. Baroness (Yeah, she hasn't unlocked in Pre-Sequel yet. But she's going to be awesome and you NEED to have a Siren featured for your game to even COUNT as a Borderlands title. It's a rule.)
    5. Marcus. He's mentioned in Episode 1. And the first trailer showed Rhys and Fiona approaching him already. He should be featured.
  • I'll be satisfied with a scene of Gaige getting hyped over Loader Bot.

• Random. But wasn't moxxi already confirmed to appear in Tales? Or did I imagine that xD.

• She already appeared, just not in person. She's the one talking to Zer0 at the end of the episode. I think it's just a matter of time we get to actually see her as an NPC.

Random. But wasn't moxxi already confirmed to appear in Tales? Or did I imagine that xD.

• Gaige, Axton, Maya, Lilith, Salvador

• Not to familiar with Borderlands characters even though i've played both games (no presequel)
    but i'd like to see Tina here, the dialog with her would be interesting.
    :)

• She's a flagship character. They have to have her make an appearance at some point. Time line, it's BL 1, Presequel, BL2 and then Tales. One of the funny things Moxxi says in Presequel is, "Don't tell anyone you saw this. Seriously, or I'll have my son kill you and bury you somewhere deep.." Why is it funny, because release wise, there's a chance you already did fight and kill him in BL2, which was the second release, but remains the 3rd game. And yet, somehow Tector Hodunk is guarding the door in Hollowpoint as the bouncer in Episode 1 of Tales, the 4th game. I look forward to some serious back pedaling by someone, somewhere. XD

Random. But wasn't moxxi already confirmed to appear in Tales? Or did I imagine that xD.

• I have a feeling Claptrap is going to make an appearance. I hope that Telltale can write him better than Gearbox. I also hope that Tiny Tina will make an appearance.

Scooter will make an appearance, I am sure. Because one of the episodes is named Catch' A Ride

• i gota say Gaige, Tiny Tina, Krieg, Mr Torgue, and maby claptrap

• Crazy Earl.

• 1) kreig
    2)axton
    3)maya
    4)gaige
    5)atena

• forgot crazy earl existed xD but yay i would go with him over claptrap

• In no particular order-

Tiny Tina
    Claptrap
    Mr. Torque
    Lillith
    Face Mcshooty (if Tector can be alie so can he!)

• Timothy...

and Claptrap of course!

• Borderlands isn't Borderlands without Claptrap.

• I think the son she's referring to in that line is Scooter, actually. Who I can't see making an appearance in Tales unless they make a detour into Sanctuary, unfortunately.

Bladewake posted: »

She's a flagship character. They have to have her make an appearance at some point. Time line, it's BL 1, Presequel, BL2 and then Tales. One

• Mister Torgue High-Five Flexington

• Assuming we go to Sanctuary, which if the trailer is anything to go one, we will, but I would want the group to MEAT Krieg. I'd love to meet the rest of the cast, but I really wanna know who Krieg was. They have Nakayama's ID, and though that may be compromised maybe Yvette can get that info.
    I'd like to see Mordeacai and Talon, maybe a copy of Angel, and I hope we meet Athena/Lilith to get a short inclusion on what happened after The Presequel.

• Timothy would be a very interesting character, especially if we meet him as Rhys with Digi-Jack in his head!

Timothy... and Claptrap of course!

• Maya, Krieg, Salvador, Torgue, Hammerlock.

I'd add Athena, but the preview's hinting that it's already happening.

• edited December 2014

Sir Hammerlock and Gaige.

• Yes - this needs to happen. Just don't let AI Jack too close to him or next thing we know Jack'll be back in mind and flesh (which I'm obviously not against, just please not Timothy, the poor guy has been through enough)!

Timothy would be a very interesting character, especially if we meet him as Rhys with Digi-Jack in his head!

1. Tiny Tina - Because crumpets.
    2. Gaige - Because woman of science and asskickery.
    3. Krieg - Because poop train conductor.
    4. Mr. Torgue - Because REASONS.
    5. Sir Hammerlock - Because bonerfarts.
  • Guardian Angel, Tiny Tina, Krieg, Mr. Torque, Gaige.

• The Baroness isn't a Siren. If they want a Siren, they have Maya and Lilith.

Bladewake posted: »

* Brick. * Tiny Tina * Gaige (She needs more story. Her Echo was kind of limited.) * Baroness (Yeah, she hasn't unlocked in Pre-Sequel ye

• edited December 2014

Fairly sure one of the episodes is called Catch A Ride. Plus, in the first trailer, it showed Fiona and Rhys going to Marcus' shop in Sanctuary.

dustercrow posted: »

I think the son she's referring to in that line is Scooter, actually. Who I can't see making an appearance in Tales unless they make a detour into Sanctuary, unfortunately.

• Claptrap, Sir Hammerlock, Gaige, Maya and Moxxi.

1. Brick
    2. Brick
    3. Brick
    4. Brick
    5. Tiny Tina
    1. Tiny Tina
    2. Brick
    3. Maya
    4. Mr. Torgue
    5. Athena

I would say Janey, but it looks like she will be in, yay.

• Torgue, Tiny Tina, Moxxi, TK Baha, and Sir Hammerlock

• lol, i don't think Face McShooty has too many possibilities of being in the game

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Only two. Face McShooty and Tiny Tina.

• Well Zero is already in the game

armis37 posted: »

Zero, Moxxi, Lilith, Maya, Tiny Tina.

• Axton, Tiny Tina, Mordecai, ClapTrap and Lillith

• Indeed, Jenny Sparks from TPS looks like she made it down to Pandora.

• 1) Claptrap 2) Moxxi 3) Athena 4) Zed 5) Scooter

• Claptrap!! lol

• I only have one - Moxxi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.