funniest moments for you?

Comments

• i didnt knew skrilex became a bandit

AbraaoTTG posted: »

This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_dx82suo04

• he isthe kind of guy who thinks everything that have a connections to balls or dicks is hallirious

BlueShadiw posted: »

"That just warms the cockles." "Hyperion will want my dick in a sling."

• When do you scan Felix/Fiona/Sasha? Every playthrough I've watched missed out on those options.

Golthar posted: »

If you scan Felix: "Felix is an ~_ upstanding citizen and a friend of everyone who would never even think of commiting a crime"

• I think you can scan them when you step out of the caravan.

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

When do you scan Felix/Fiona/Sasha? Every playthrough I've watched missed out on those options.

• Thanks! Just found a playthrough that scanned them.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I think you can scan them when you step out of the caravan.

• The oddly polite bandit who accosts Fiona and Vaughn at the hatch is pretty funny.

• No problem :)

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

Thanks! Just found a playthrough that scanned them.

• "Wow, that was...aggressive. Caught me off guard. Look, why don't we start over. If you guys aren't official racers, I'm supposed to shoot you in the face."

"I will hit you."

Bokor posted: »

The oddly polite bandit who accosts Fiona and Vaughn at the hatch is pretty funny.

• The "Fatality" moment was one of the best things I've come across this year. I really laughed out loud :D.

The moment in which you try to kill the guard and you say to Sasha you can do it by yourself.

"Yeah, I will scratch them...really, really hard..."

• When you get a game over, one of the Stranger's reactions was pretty funny.

"And so then you died?"

I also thought Zer0's reaction to you telling him he was pretty cool was hilarious and unexpected to me.

Anything with Loader Bot and Meat Buddy.

Hell, there's so much to talk about. The polite bandit, everything about Vasquez, slapping Shade twice, breaking his heart and blowing his mind, and the action scenes were a lot of fun.

• When Rhys tries to take out the guard

• All the moments that has been already mentioned

• All the ones mentioned were grate I enjoyed the whole ep, it was fun from start to finish..

Another one I liked is when rhys and vaghn are stealing the motor home, and rhys says "its not what it looks like" then you see vaghn hot wiring the van the rhys says "ok it is what it looks like"

A lot of fun the whole EP..

• There was so many but I laughed a lot at the whole teatime scenario.

• Hahaha, thats classic!

Johnf3545 posted: »

I accidentally skipped the credits and got a Telltale Games Will Remember That notification.

• edited December 2014

Grease Face: He's got a greasy face.

I especially liked Vaughn's reactions and facial expressions while Rhys is calling the guy Grease face. One of his lines is something like "look, my friend is really sorry. He's got some condition where he says really stupid crap just to see what will happen." I think that pretty accurately sums up the condition of everyone who would pick the grease face dialogue choices, haha.

When I did a replay and chose Break his Heart, that also made me laugh out loud. I was not expecting that result.

• When Rhys said "you'll need to get an eye in the back of your head, and I can be creeping up......behind you" then Vasquez punches him in the gut.

• I laughed so much. :D

ninoobz posted: »

It's even better :P

• Let me ask you, when it switched to Fiona and you get to that point, did it replay differently? Because on mine Rhys fell to the ground and started crying and pleading.

Pipas posted: »

I went with "Blow his mind" Need to try "Break his heart" too, looks hilarious. :-D

• The part where Rhys trys to knock out the bandit and fails miserably or the part where he trys to make a plan with the gang to sneak in to get the case and it's dramatically dramatized its funny

• I absolutely loved making Fiona talk like one of the psychos. Just hilarious.

• "I´m gonna kill you till you die from it!"
    "Life come, life go... GO GO GO GO!"

• Loader Bot just stole the show for me. Loader Bot is love. Loader Bot is life.

• it was kreig reference, both poop trains and i have the shinyest meat bicycle are kreig's lines

torkahn808 posted: »

I absolutely loved making Fiona talk like one of the psychos. Just hilarious.

• It played the same way as yours crying and pleading.

pcharl01 posted: »

Let me ask you, when it switched to Fiona and you get to that point, did it replay differently? Because on mine Rhys fell to the ground and started crying and pleading.

• At the very beginning I was already laughing out loud at this :

"Who are you ?"
    "I ask the questions."
    "Ok... So... Do you mind asking yourself who you are ?"

• All the crazy stuff happens at the end and just when you think it's over the loaderbot crashes down and just says "You suck". Fantastic tension releasing laugh.

• Who called the whaambulance only because it was from The Kid

• And he looked so dramatic as well

Alt text

2DLee posted: »

"I will name my first born loaderbot.... ok probably not.. I died laughing.

• I thought the interactions with Zer0 were pretty funny.

Rhys: You're...you're really cool...I just wanted you to know that.
    Zer0: <3

• Every one of Vasquez's lines.

• For such a simple moment, it was still my favorite out of the whole episode. It's as cute as it is funny (which is a lot).

Alt text

-Zer0 posted: »

I thought the interactions with Zer0 were pretty funny. Rhys: You're...you're really cool...I just wanted you to know that. Zer0:

• He sure like to talk about the private parts.

Clemenem posted: »

Every one of Vasquez's lines.

• Break His Heart.

Man, I laughed so freaking hard that everyone else in the house thought I was a maniac. Especially when I tried to explain what I was laughing at... XD

• The cock looking spaceship would have hisdick in a sling other wise

He sure like to talk about the private parts.

• I was replaying the episode the other day and I notices that Rhys didn't even used his robot arm to pull August's heart out!

Break His Heart. Man, I laughed so freaking hard that everyone else in the house thought I was a maniac. Especially when I tried to explain what I was laughing at... XD

• Nothing can beat Vaughn making it rain in 'break his heart' xD best scene ever!

• "loaderbot will store that in memory"

Fiona headbutting the bandit, and the reaction that follows.

Bossanova forgetting to activate his voice synthesizer.

And everything else already mentioned..

• Blow his Mind was even better in my opinion, I was crying

Break His Heart. Man, I laughed so freaking hard that everyone else in the house thought I was a maniac. Especially when I tried to explain what I was laughing at... XD

• When I didn't watched the credits. It said Telltale Studios will remember that. I lost it there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.