Vasquez or August

I didn't add Jack because he isn't really the villain here. Honestly despite August having more screen time I prefer Vasquez. His lines are funny as hell. Sorry Nolan still love ya.

Comments

• I like them both but so far I'm leaning towards Vasquez. Love Nolan North tho.

• And Troy Baker

I like them both but so far I'm leaning towards Vasquez. Love Nolan North tho.

• Big fan of Mr. Baker too. He's been confirmed to be Nathan Drake's brother in the 4th Uncharted. So we got NN and TB together.

Clemenem posted: »

And Troy Baker

• Yeah, Vasquez has a real presence, and is menacing in an almost comedic way (kinda like HJ). For some reason I think the douchey Hyperion characters will always be infinitely more entertaining/threatening than the gritty, hardened Pandorans (like August). The Hyperion bros just make you love to hate them, but the career criminals on Pandora are just trying to get by - you can't really blame them, and because of that you just don't hate them as much as you probably should.

Also, Patrick Warburton is perfection - great casting.

• I would say Vasquez, because he is easier and funnier to mess with.

• I say Assquez, because he made me way more mad then August.

• Vasquez is certainly funnier, but I see August have a longer animosity for our heroes as the series continues.

Let's face it how many are going to pass up the chance to shoot Assquez in the face once the choice exists?

• Vasquez has hyperian at his commend, augost is just another pandorian bandit. do the math

• Vasquez he is such a slime and he is funny.

• "Wow... I could not have timed that better, that really helps dramatically make my point." --Vasquez smirks as a dead Henderson floats near the window.

Vasquez has definitely won me over. Everything he said in that room was awesome. And Rhys' face at that moment is priceless.

Alt text

• and why every spaceship is shaped like a cock..
    it's destiny rhys...

(to hate vasquez)

• I know what I'm using my bullet on XD

Lack-Jaw posted: »

Vasquez is certainly funnier, but I see August have a longer animosity for our heroes as the series continues. Let's face it how many are going to pass up the chance to shoot Assquez in the face once the choice exists?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.