This is AWESOME (must read and reply)

i really enjoyed playing this game i like the greed factor of the game ...lol my favourite charachter is rhys and fiona obviously i like fiona more than rhys .this game has the potential to become great , i enjoyed the humour content a lol so every one give a quick review of what you think about this game do you like it or not??

And my second question is which episode did u enjoy more borderlands or game of thrones ?? i like them both
i would love to hear your opinions

Comments

• I did enjoy it, I thought it was one of Telltale's greatest episodes, and this is coming from a guy who has never played a Borderlands game prior to this.

I felt TFTBL was better than GOT, but GOT was (surprisingly) quite good and was a great start to the series.

• Ha, didn't read and didn't rep...oh wait, oh shit.

• I'm a hardcore Borderlands fan and this game was a dream come true. It really portrays the universe in the right way, it's funny and fast paced. I expected a good game, but what we got is truly a fantastic game. I just hope the rest of it will be as good as episode 1.

• I'm also a fan of the Borderlands series and I think TFTB was just beautiful. But no one of my friends has played it yet so I cant share my love for the game with someone god damnit. Really exited for the next episode :D

• lol

Ha, didn't read and didn't rep...oh wait, oh shit.

• yeah got is good too

I did enjoy it, I thought it was one of Telltale's greatest episodes, and this is coming from a guy who has never played a Borderlands game

• lol i am not a borderlands fan but this game is epic ... so wat's your choice between the 2 games

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I'm also a fan of the Borderlands series and I think TFTB was just beautiful. But no one of my friends has played it yet so I cant share my love for the game with someone god damnit. Really exited for the next episode

• let's hope the best

I'm a hardcore Borderlands fan and this game was a dream come true. It really portrays the universe in the right way, it's funny and fast pa

• I've seen alot of people not really like the Borderlands games so it seems like it's not everyones thing, but I personally really enjoyed 2 and the Pre-Sequel. TFTB and the original games arent really comparable because the playstyle is completly different and the former is more story based.

brucewayne posted: »

lol i am not a borderlands fan but this game is epic ... so wat's your choice between the 2 games

• May I ask why we...

(must read and reply)

• I only hope Episode 2 will be as good as Ep 1 because then I'll know every episode will be great :)

• You're damn right this episode was great. I felt like TTG got everything just right with this game. I also felt like it did stick with the Borderlands humor because I've played the first two games, and immensely loved Borderlands 2.

I'm going to be honest, I'm probably in the minority here, but I really don't like, nor am I interested in the Game of Thrones series. Sorry. That genre was never my cup of tea, so I have to choose Tales from the Borderlands.

• I didn't realise they allowed Buzzfeed writers to make posts in this forum...

• Not that awesome...

• Please never bring up buzzfeed.

I didn't realise they allowed Buzzfeed writers to make posts in this forum...

• ok

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I've seen alot of people not really like the Borderlands games so it seems like it's not everyones thing, but I personally really enjoyed 2

• just to know your thoughts about this new game :)

May I ask why we... (must read and reply)

• yeah it will be for sure

Poogers555 posted: »

I only hope Episode 2 will be as good as Ep 1 because then I'll know every episode will be great

• got is good too but it is serious toned

You're damn right this episode was great. I felt like TTG got everything just right with this game. I also felt like it did stick with the B

• lol not me

I didn't realise they allowed Buzzfeed writers to make posts in this forum...

• glad to know your opinion

Not that awesome...

• lol

Please never bring up buzzfeed.

• Fair enough, I enjoyed it very much 10/10.

brucewayne posted: »

just to know your thoughts about this new game

• This episode was GREAT. I only got into Borderlands when TFTB was announced, and after playing Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel I can really say TFTB is a great addition to the franchise. Can't wait to see where the rest of the episodes go :P

And to answer your question, I personally prefer Game of Thrones only because I'm a bigger fan of the books/show than I am of the BL franchise. May be too early to tell though

• I really enjoyed it, especially the humor in it, which hasn't been present for most of the recent Telltale games' and so far I'm enjoying it more than GOT (I seem to like the less popular franchises and games less likely to get another season than the other ones: preferred TWAU to TWD too).

• ok :)

Fair enough, I enjoyed it very much 10/10.

• yeah game of thrones is also good

This episode was GREAT. I only got into Borderlands when TFTB was announced, and after playing Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel I can really say

• lol its like scooby doo humour

Grafite posted: »

I really enjoyed it, especially the humor in it, which hasn't been present for most of the recent Telltale games' and so far I'm enjoying it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.