So where are Sasha and Vaughn?

The Stranger only kidnapped Rhys and Fiona, but Vaughn and Sasha are nowhere to be found. Where do you think they are or what do you think happened to them?

Comments

• They're kissing n stuff

• edited March 2015

I would like to know that :P

• Given Borderlands, there is a high likelihood that Vaughn is dead because Pandora is not nice to those who are weaker.

Though TellTale likes to surprise us when it comes to "weak" characters and stressful situations, maybe instead he lost it and became a bandit leader?

With Sasha, I have a feeling the whole bomb-explodes-she-looks-saddened, possibly angst sibling rivalry of some sort might have to do with her lack of a presence in the future/present.

Seriously, how come she seemed saddened by the bomb going off? She shouldn't have know about Felix grabbing the case....should she?

• Well she saw him open it sooooooo

Lack-Jaw posted: »

Given Borderlands, there is a high likelihood that Vaughn is dead because Pandora is not nice to those who are weaker. Though TellTale li

• edited December 2014

I have a feeling Sasha is dead by that point and Vaughn is probably somewhere doing whatever Vaughns these days do.

• To my knowledge it was Fiona that saw Felix open it and Sasha was in the center of the ring, fighting off more bandits or something.

Well she saw him open it sooooooo

• One will be dead based on our choice and the other will appear in the last episode.

• I can see Vaughn being dead because he's just one of those people who I don't see surviving that long, although I love the guy.

Sasha I think would be alive, but maybe she doesn't like Rhys or Fiona so she wasn't with them when they got captured.

• He's the Stranger now? Talk about TWD.

Vaughn = Alt text

Sasha = Stayin' Alive.

• Until I get a name from him, I'll call him whatever I damn well please.

He's the Stranger now? Talk about TWD. Vaughn = Sasha = Stayin' Alive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.