Honor among thieves?

After Felix tries to make off with the case, we have the choice to let the $10 million case blow up on him, or save him by warning him so he can toss it away in time. If the latter is chosen and he was to show himself again, do you believe that he can still be trusted and that he'll repay the debt? Or do you believe that he would still try to do like he did in the bandits arena?

Comments

• I honestly think he might help.

• edited December 2014

I panicked clicked the "choke on it" option. I wanted to let him live. For two reasons: the money would still exist. And I kind of sympathize with him because we are both thieves and I think he would of had a change of heart. But I'm not one to replay my choices because I feel like the real life panic of trying to click something under the clock is part of the actual decision making. Like a bad trigger finger in a gunfight.

• He was hell-bent on teaching a lesson on trust. Honestly, given the chance, i believe he will just repeat the lesson.

• Just FYI if you choose to save him the money is still destroyed.

ELB1985 posted: »

I panicked clicked the "choke on it" option. I wanted to let him live. For two reasons: the money would still exist. And I kind of sympathiz

• I personally chose to save him, but if the character is reintroduced I doubt I'll trust him again - in saying that though, I don't think I'd trust anyone - it is Borderlands after all!

Can you imagine if Vaughn suddenly screwed you over/sold you out to Vasquez - or worse, Loader Bot?! I don't think I'd be able to cope with that level of betrayal...

• edited December 2014

I'm kind of prepared for Vaughn to sell me out, there's just something about him I don't like, he's seems like the type of wimp who always try to look for an easy way and doesn't want to have to deal with the consequences.

I personally chose to save him, but if the character is reintroduced I doubt I'll trust him again - in saying that though, I don't think I'd

• He tried to steal my $10,000,000 I think he will be learning a lesson of pain.

• This is a bit random but that phrase keeps reminding me of Uncharted 2.

• Happens all the time.

'Among Thieves'? Uncharted?

...oh.

This is a bit random but that phrase keeps reminding me of Uncharted 2.

• I know, right? That and it mainly reminds me of Chloe from Uncharted.

This is a bit random but that phrase keeps reminding me of Uncharted 2.

• Uh, Sly 3? That's where i got it from.

Happens all the time. 'Among Thieves'? Uncharted? ...oh.

• I'm not going to trust him again if he does show up but I kinda hope he helps even if he does it because he feels he owes Fiona. Ultimately I don't expect much help from a determinant character so eh...hopes are low for him to be useful.

• well they totally got the line "I told you to never trust anyone" from Indiana jones the last crusade. immediately thought of Donavan. not complaining its good line. lol anyone else think that?

• Yeah I thought of that too.

ELB1985 posted: »

well they totally got the line "I told you to never trust anyone" from Indiana jones the last crusade. immediately thought of Donavan. not complaining its good line. lol anyone else think that?

• damn you handsomeJack

Just FYI if you choose to save him the money is still destroyed.

• edited December 2014

Tut-tut, language, Pumpkin...

Dubz13 posted: »

damn you handsomeJack

• A good way to make choices matter would be depending on how you treat Vaughn, whether he'll stick by us or not.

J-Master posted: »

I'm kind of prepared for Vaughn to sell me out, there's just something about him I don't like, he's seems like the type of wimp who always try to look for an easy way and doesn't want to have to deal with the consequences.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.