Only one bullet

In Episode 1, Fiona's derringer only has one bullet for us to use. For emergencies only. There's two opportunities for us to use it. Either at August, wounding his hand, or at Felix, killing him.Is it worth to use the bullet at either one of the two, or for another time and place?

I chose to use it on August, because I thought it was the perfect time to use the bullet. But seeing how the wound doesn't effect him so much, I'm beginning to wonder if I just wasted it.

Comments

• I shot that bastard Felix...It felt good to be honest.

No Regrets

• edited December 2014

Um, no, if you warn him, he throws the case away and runs off. So he can live.

I shot Felix. But I'm pretty sure he dies no matter what because there is a bomb, so I really feel like I wasted it and that I should have kept it for future episodes.

• I shot Felix. But I'm pretty sure he dies no matter what because there is a bomb, so I really feel like I wasted it and that I should have kept it for future episodes.

• Oh thanks, I didn't know. Still he betrayed us so I don't know if I would have warned him.

J-Master posted: »

• We are on a planet full of bullets hopefully those of us that used it will find another.

• I shot Felix but I'm currently replaying the episode in another save file and I'm gonna try to keep it the whole game (or as long as I can) :P

• I shot at August

LotsOfRegrets

I shot that bastard Felix...It felt good to be honest. No Regrets

• Didn't shoot either.

Emergencies only, ya know?

• edited December 2014

I'm saving it for the last episode if I can. Hopefully something about that feels rewarding.

• Used it on August. Their are millions of bullets in the world. Not hard to find one.

• For the amount of times I've run out of bullets on that planet, I WISH it was made of them.

We are on a planet full of bullets hopefully those of us that used it will find another.

• But I don't think you can reload the gun, so...

Hawkey posted: »

Used it on August. Their are millions of bullets in the world. Not hard to find one.

• That's a bad design flaw...Who makes a gun that can't reload.

But I don't think you can reload the gun, so...

• The Tediore corporation :p

That's a bad design flaw...Who makes a gun that can't reload.

• If it's a Tediore that means they explode when you throw them - we could have shot August and blown up Felix!

The Tediore corporation

• Chances are good that we'll be able to keep that single bullet until episode 5. If I get the opportunity to shoot Vasquez with it I'll take it.

• I Don't Believe You

J-Master posted: »

• i'm saving my bullet for whatevers in that vault cause something tells me i'm going to need it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.