"Borderlands: Gun for Hire" Text Adventure. THE REBOOT IS HERE!

2»

Comments

• Welcome to this long abandoned forum! No, Brick's dog wasn't going to be the reveal though

Deathtrap posted: »

is bricks old dog confirmed?

• sorry for the ignorance. but who are you sivd1? do you write every tell tales game? Did I just read you cancelled the borderlands episodes? what is happening here???

SivD1 posted: »

Update: I'm currently working on a Game Of Thrones inspired series called "Fate Of Fire", for more information, you can check out the thread here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87935/fate-of-fire-text-adventure-early-development

• Well this is highly irregular... No, I do not write Telltale Games projects. I make interactive stories inspired by their works, however. The update was meant to tell people that my work on a borderlands inspired story was cancelled. For all I know, the Telltale game is still going strong XD

ELB1985 posted: »

sorry for the ignorance. but who are you sivd1? do you write every tell tales game? Did I just read you cancelled the borderlands episodes? what is happening here???

• I see sorry don't usually check the forums not familiar with the names. good luck on your projects that sounds pretty cool!

SivD1 posted: »

Well this is highly irregular... No, I do not write Telltale Games projects. I make interactive stories inspired by their works, however. Th

• edited December 2014

"The Walking Dead" Episode 1: Into The Woods: 4.57/5 Stars

"The Walking Dead" Episode 2: On The Horizon: 5/5 Stars

"Fate Of Fire" Episode 1: Courage Without Honor DEMO: 4.75/5 Stars

I could have never expected that others would enjoy my work so much. Thank you all! :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.