What are the worst things in this world?

123457»

Comments

• Waiting for Telltale episodes

• Either one.

Who bites first, though?

• I'm not really for the death penalty, however i would be up for banishment on a deserted Island. If they survive, then more power to them, but they would be forever cut off from society. What if the person was innocent, i could see myself one day being accused of a crime, and i don't want to die in a eight by five cell.

Tinni posted: »

The proper way to reform immigration is definitely not the way Obama is going about it. His "solutions" are going to cause war among the dem

• edited November 2014

My bad, I was talking about the Anglo-Latin-Germanic-Greek-Slavic North Hemisphere when I mentioned the Middle Ages.

But, hey, I do not want to argue with fellow TTG Forumists

CrazyGeorge posted: »

The last time that a country was heavily influenced by religion, the Middle Ages happened. Israel , Saudi Arabia, Turkey, every other Muslim country.?

• But, hey, I do not want to argue with fellow TTG Forumists

Me either to be honest... If i said anything offensive i am sorry.

FauDeef posted: »

My bad, I was talking about the Anglo-Latin-Germanic-Greek-Slavic North Hemisphere when I mentioned the Middle Ages. But, hey, I do not want to argue with fellow TTG Forumists

• Do not worry, for me you did not say anything offensive. Anyhow, I am sorry if I said anything offensive, too.

But, hey, I do not want to argue with fellow TTG Forumists Me either to be honest... If i said anything offensive i am sorry.

• Sexual ClemxLuke/Kenny fanfics/fanart. shudders

• We should unite the forums against Rule 34.

Nutmeg posted: »

Sexual ClemxLuke/Kenny fanfics/fanart. shudders

• Sometimes my PTSD can take a hold of me. I'm not as bad as kenny though promise :)

FauDeef posted: »

Do not worry, for me you did not say anything offensive. Anyhow, I am sorry if I said anything offensive, too.

• edited November 2014

Do not worry: nothing is as bad as Kenny 2.0 XD

Sometimes my PTSD can take a hold of me. I'm not as bad as kenny though promise

• Either one.

Christians attack Atheists and Atheists attack Christians.

I mentioned I was Agnostic at school and a guy preached to me all period, all about me and my soon to be home, hell.

Who bites first, though?

• I don't understand how the Cluke fics with young Clem get lashed at, but the Klenny fics with young Clem don't.

Nutmeg posted: »

Sexual ClemxLuke/Kenny fanfics/fanart. shudders

• Dubbed anime

• edited November 2014

What, why?

thatguy97 posted: »

You're the type of person I listed on my list.

• Un-Guy him.

Either one. Christians attack Atheists and Atheists attack Christians. I mentioned I was Agnostic at school and a guy preached to me all period, all about me and my soon to be home, hell.

• I rather not, the guy's nice and like 5X my size. XD

Gobananas01 posted: »

Un-Guy him.

• cough far left and far right? cough

Shtabie posted: »

War, John McCain, Self-Righteous Atheists, Poaching, Political Correctness, The Far Right, and The Far Left.

• It is not always bad. Most times, but not always.

Oninaito posted: »

Dubbed anime

• Humans. We've done more bad for the world than good.

• Hubris.

• Best answer

Oninaito posted: »

Dubbed anime

• edited February 2021

Onion

Sign in to comment in this discussion.