What if Fiona and Rhys....?

Im starting to ship Fiona and Rhys. What do you guys think? and yes they do fight but i find it adorable when they fight because its like they like each other but they dont wanna admit it so they fight over silly things. What do you guys think so far? Do you at least ship Rhys with anyone, like Sasha? Or Fiona?

Comments

• edited December 2014

I really don't ship them. They have basically no chemistry and are wildly different.

I ship Fiona and August, and Rhys and Vasquez, both of which purely because I find both August and Vasquez quite attractive. That's all.

• edited December 2014

Rhiona

• Fiona and August? Nah.

Flog61 posted: »

I really don't ship them. They have basically no chemistry and are wildly different. I ship Fiona and August, and Rhys and Vasquez, both of which purely because I find both August and Vasquez quite attractive. That's all.

• Rhiona4Lyf

• Rhys and Vasquez? Come on :D Maybe Rhys and Vaughn. Vasquez will be dead before you know it.

Flog61 posted: »

I really don't ship them. They have basically no chemistry and are wildly different. I ship Fiona and August, and Rhys and Vasquez, both of which purely because I find both August and Vasquez quite attractive. That's all.

• ''You scrath my balls, I scratch yours, that kind of thing'' XD

GF1115 posted: »

Rhys and Vasquez? Come on Maybe Rhys and Vaughn. Vasquez will be dead before you know it.

• Rhyona4Life

That's how I call it... there is quite the fanbase of that ship.

• Rhys and Fiona 4 Days

• Butt-headButt-head Banned
    edited December 2014

Hard to tell. I know Rudiger had crush on Vaughn. Called him kitty and wanted to kidnap. Besides, Yvette loves lunch. That's all.

• I can see this happening. Would be awesome.

• You think "Fiona and August" is ridiculous? You obviously haven't heard of "Fiona and Vaugh". Shipping Fiona and Vaughn is like shipping Clementine and Luke, it makes you puke.

Crips posted: »

Fiona and August? Nah.

• edited December 2014

Vaughn isn't a kid. Nerdy guys need love too. :(

werewolf7 posted: »

You think "Fiona and August" is ridiculous? You obviously haven't heard of "Fiona and Vaugh". Shipping Fiona and Vaughn is like shipping Clementine and Luke, it makes you puke.

• I speak from experience that angry sex is best sex.

And between Rhys and Vasquez all sex is angry sex.

Rhys and Vasquez? Come on Maybe Rhys and Vaughn. Vasquez will be dead before you know it.

• I admit that I have been shipping them since day 1, The game cover looks perfect with the two of them.

• Nah I ship RhysxFionaxSasha.

• Psh. Sasha is obviously with Vaughn.

Sashaughn

Nah I ship RhysxFionaxSasha.

• I ship Loader Bot X CL4P-TP

• Nah.

#Rhysha4ever

• edited December 2014

What if they what?
    Make a cake together?
    Murder a bunch of orphans together?
    resurrect the satan lord Handsome Jack together?
    destroying Tediore?

• edited December 2014

WHAT?! No, I don't see how this ship is on par with Cluke.

You think "Fiona and August" is ridiculous? You obviously haven't heard of "Fiona and Vaugh". Shipping Fiona and Vaughn is like shipping Clementine and Luke, it makes you puke.

• What about Rhys and Handsome Jack XD

• Vaughn is 27 and Fiona is 29, therefore two adults. Clementine is 11 and Luke was 27, which is pedophilia. So I don't get your logic...

Sincerely,

a Faughn (I just made that up) shipper.

• I hope like in Mass Effect or Dragon Age (or so I've heard), we have an option to romance each other or not. How we treat each other by the end of the season dictates whether or not Fiona and Rhys can get together or something :P

Wishful thinking, but hey... you never know.

• You mean we can romance other people? Nah, I don't think Telltale will do that. It makes sense for us to romance Rhys and Fiona or not to IMO.

Clemenem posted: »

Yes that would be perfect. Though picking a homosexual option and adding a Rhys and Vaughn romance is.... unsettling

• edited December 2014

Yes that would be perfect. Though picking a homosexual option and adding a Rhys and Vaughn romance is.... unsettling

I hope like in Mass Effect or Dragon Age (or so I've heard), we have an option to romance each other or not. How we treat each other by the

• Oh Jesus....

Alt text

• Someone should really just make a thread about that.

People request two people then you post a picture of what their baby looks like.

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh Jesus....

• Sasha x Rhys

Vaughn x Fiona

• Pffft! In that pathetic little code monkey's dreams, Pumpkin!

What about Rhys and Handsome Jack XD

• But...look at this handsome devil. :D

Alt text

Oh, wait...that's the voice actor.

Pffft! In that pathetic little code monkey's dreams, Pumpkin!

• I'll just leave this here...

Alt text

Dameon Clarke is Handsome Jack - you could cut glass with that jawline!

J-Master posted: »

But...look at this handsome devil. Oh, wait...that's the voice actor.

• Fiona x Shade
    Rhys x Felix

• I'm going to be different here and ship Rhys and Luke cause why the hell not? xD (Nick can join in if he wants or go off with Vaughn)

• But he does look like a kid :P. Anyways, you guys got your own opinions and I respect them even if I don't agree, let's just wait and see how things turn out in the next episodes.

Piggs posted: »

Vaughn isn't a kid. Nerdy guys need love too.

• So Vaughn, who has a goatee, taller than an average "kid", and has a voice that clearly means he has underwent puberty looks like a kid.

Huh/

But he does look like a kid :P. Anyways, you guys got your own opinions and I respect them even if I don't agree, let's just wait and see how things turn out in the next episodes.

• Rhys and Loader Bot. There's no way those two are platonic. Not after Loader Bot's heroism and valor.

• Nobody is considering Sasha/Janey Springs?

• Ooh, Athena's going to be maaad...

BrianBoyko posted: »

Nobody is considering Sasha/Janey Springs?

• Just curious, where did you find the character's ages?

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

Vaughn is 27 and Fiona is 29, therefore two adults. Clementine is 11 and Luke was 27, which is pedophilia. So I don't get your logic... Sincerely, a Faughn (I just made that up) shipper.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.