No disrespect to borderlands writer Anthony Burch but thank goodness he did not write the script lol

123457»

Comments

• 'Pointing it out' and telling me to go fuck myself are two entirely different things, the latter of which only came about when I informed you that I am a girl.

Baldex posted: »

I pointed it out numerous times beforehand. You know what you did? Made more jokes about it. I don't do miracles. Can't make the blind see. And I'M the one being abusive? Way to take the high ground here.

• this has absolutely no baring on what I just said.

if you don't like the actual plotting, that's fine.

If you don't like the humour, hey, that's fine too.

If you don't like the fetch quests, no problem, but that's kind of the point, since it's an fps diablo essentially.

But that's not what you were talking about just now, that's not what I was responding to right now, and you know that.

You know what the solution IS? How about.... you give them a point? How about you don't have them spout stupid jokes and memes and have them

• edited December 2014

It happened when I grew sick and tired of your blatant hypocrisy.

Listen, I've been called a faggot, a nigger and a lot of other things, but you know what's the one thing I can't stand? People like you. People who are for "equality", people who are for "social justice", the same people who then proceed to a complete 180 degree turn on people with different opinions and use the same dirtbag tactics they accuse other people of doing.

because making fun of someones sexuality is equality

'Pointing it out' and telling me to go fuck myself are two entirely different things, the latter of which only came about when I informed you that I am a girl.

• What an awesome pic :D

I do take issue with it putting religion on the same level as gender race and sexual orientation at the bottom though: religion is a choice, the other three have been scientifically proven not to be.

I wholeheartedly agree, Borderlands' impressive diversity is just the cherry on top of an already great game! Source

• It happened when I grew sick and tired of your blatant hypocrisy.

You keep telling yourself that, Pumpkin.

It happened when I grew sick and tired of your blatant hypocrisy. Listen, I've been called a faggot, a nigger and a lot of other things,

• edited December 2014

Keep telling yourself how you're the victim and I'm a misogynist in this scenario.

also reminder that i didnt bring up anyones gender or sexual preferences
    you did tho

It happened when I grew sick and tired of your blatant hypocrisy. You keep telling yourself that, Pumpkin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.