What if Fiona and Rhys....?

Comments

• You can scan everyone on the hill with Rhys' Echo eye after you leave the trailer, it tells you their age (and other random facts).

Omgodzilla posted: »

Just curious, where did you find the character's ages?

• Shipping Fiona and Vaughn is like shipping Clementine and Luke, it makes you puke.

Alt text

Nope, not really, no.

It really doesn't. It's no where near up to par with Cluke.

werewolf7 posted: »

You think "Fiona and August" is ridiculous? You obviously haven't heard of "Fiona and Vaugh". Shipping Fiona and Vaughn is like shipping Clementine and Luke, it makes you puke.

• Must be a side-effect from his ego.

So Vaughn, who has a goatee, taller than an average "kid", and has a voice that clearly means he has underwent puberty looks like a kid. Huh/

• I've only seen a bit of the gameplay, and stopped right where Rhys is being dragged by some guy and Fiona is already tied up.

And I totally fucking ship it.

• I don´t ship anything; at least not yet.

So Fiona x Rhys, Sasha x Rhys...either is fine with me. Whatever Telltale decides to do if at all.

• Rhys and Vasquez???? They hate each other!

Flog61 posted: »

I really don't ship them. They have basically no chemistry and are wildly different. I ship Fiona and August, and Rhys and Vasquez, both of which purely because I find both August and Vasquez quite attractive. That's all.

• It would be worth it just to see if Rhys named his kid Loaderbot.

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh Jesus....

• Rhys x Fiona for life!

• edited January 2015

The only ship I have so far is August and Sasha. I just think it's hilarious that she fooled him so easily, and after the deal went south, ditched him with only a "bye" and that's it. And now he's on this vendetta to kill her and the gang, but I like to think he's also angry because she broke his heart lol. They're also both such abrasive people, it's hard to like them separately at first, but I thought they were kind of cute in their debut scene with Rhys and Vaughn. Though Sasha was pretending...poor August.XD Probably not much hope for this ship, but who cares, they look good together.:P

I can't say I can ship anyone else, though I do love all the characters.

• I wish Handsome Jack had somebody but everyone who falls in love with Jack and starts dating him or is related to him will die. Like his first wife, and his girlfriend Nisha, Angel. So in the end, jacks love life is always doomed. He can never be with somebody again without them dying and him ending up being alone, will he ever feel that happiness again? I can only dream... Is the curse broken since now he is A.I.?

On a side and brighter note, they should get the Handsome A.I. a Handsome Jack robot body so he can start dating again. But I want to see him tell his next GF he is really a robot and then he proceeds to remove his face, showing wires and stuff, and she screams and runs and Jack is alone again, and Jack learns that he can never love somebody without hurting them.

HandsomeJ4EverAlone4Life

But who goes with Rhys? Sasha x Rhys FTW

• Rhys x Sasha

It's the only option, you know it. Does anyone know how old Rhys is? I know Sasha's, Fiona's, and Vaughn's but not his.

• ship Rhys and Luke

• I am a proud supporter of Faughn. Fiona and Vaughn 4 lyfe.

• Yes,yes,YES. They'd be so cute together. The whole thing with them working together in the race was perfect (other than Vaughn "dropping the bomb" that there's a bomb in the case, but cute).

Rock114 posted: »

I am a proud supporter of Faughn. Fiona and Vaughn 4 lyfe.

• I ship Sasha and Rhys

• You can't do that...

amylee98 posted: »

ship Rhys and Luke

• A very famous one.

HarjKS posted: »

I ship Sasha and Rhys

• I ship that.

Rock114 posted: »

I am a proud supporter of Faughn. Fiona and Vaughn 4 lyfe.

• edited January 2015

I'm more towards SashaxRhys to be honest. I mean come on:

Alt text

Alt text

Just try and tell me that she doesn't like him.

• Because both Rhys and Sasha are player characters I don't think they'll go that route. Rhys & Sasha is more likely, IMO.

• Wouldn't it be awkward when like they're talking to each other, you're controlling Rhys then switches back to Fiona, then again to Rhys, talking 'bout feelings and stuff. Like you're schizophrenic and trying to tell yourself, "I love me!"
    Also in that case, I would dump myself with one another just to troll me.

But I have to admit, the game tried to imply to the possible romantic relationship between them.

• Don't you mean Rhys and Fiona are player characters?

Scaeva posted: »

Because both Rhys and Sasha are player characters I don't think they'll go that route. Rhys & Sasha is more likely, IMO.

• I Ship Sasha and Rhys,
    Sasha and Rhys 4 Laifu

I'm more towards SashaxRhys to be honest. I mean come on: Just try and tell me that she doesn't like him.

• So I was just looking through some old posts and find this. Its kinda funny seeing this due to your major involvement in the current ship war.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don´t ship anything; at least not yet. So Fiona x Rhys, Sasha x Rhys...either is fine with me. Whatever Telltale decides to do if at all.

• Episode 2 changed my life.

So I was just looking through some old posts and find this. Its kinda funny seeing this due to your major involvement in the current ship war.

• Rhys/Fiona is WORLDS better than Rhys/Sasha. 8U Seriously, Vaughn/Sasha make a better pairing.

• edited March 2015

I thought Sasha looked a tad underage. Like 17! Why does everybody keep shipping her!?!?

Plus I was a bit creeped out when August kissed her, but I thought it was establishing the fact that August was a creep.

• AGREED

fayescarlet posted: »

Rhys/Fiona is WORLDS better than Rhys/Sasha. 8U Seriously, Vaughn/Sasha make a better pairing.

• edited March 2015

Does it really matter how she looks like if we know she's 24?

I thought Sasha looked a tad underage. Like 17! Why does everybody keep shipping her!?!? Plus I was a bit creeped out when August kissed her, but I thought it was establishing the fact that August was a creep.

• I only bothered by the fact that Sasha's like that stereotype girl every man in the 100 km radius is falling for, like in some crappy anime. I mean, what the hell? August, Scooter and now possibly Rhys. That's not even funny.

fayescarlet posted: »

Rhys/Fiona is WORLDS better than Rhys/Sasha. 8U Seriously, Vaughn/Sasha make a better pairing.

• I was wondering about that. Sasha is by no means unattractive, I think she is fine. But then again, you can argue that August might be genuinely in love and Scooter...well in Borderlands 2 he has trouble with getting a girlfriend and might be in love with any girl that he meets (Which strangely doesn't apply to Fiona.)

It is only two confirmed characters, it is not a high number.

DeityD posted: »

I only bothered by the fact that Sasha's like that stereotype girl every man in the 100 km radius is falling for, like in some crappy anime. I mean, what the hell? August, Scooter and now possibly Rhys. That's not even funny.

• Rhys is somewhat confirmed too. I mean it's not that it's horrible but it feels wrong for me regardless.

Yeah, we all know that Scooter is like that, but still.

I was wondering about that. Sasha is by no means unattractive, I think she is fine. But then again, you can argue that August might be genui

• I was rather shock that Scooter was charmed by Sasha, since in Borderlands 2, the girls he went after, they were related to him. Yeah, he wanted to date his own sister. Here he seems rather normal. Either he has become more attracted to normal girls in the time period after Borderlands 2 or Sasha is just THAT attractive.

Rhys is somewhat confirmed too. I mean it's not that it's horrible but it feels wrong for me regardless. Yeah, we all know that Scooter is like that, but still.

• I ship Rhysa...and August. With Fiona.

(Runs away screaming as Rhyiona army opens fire)

• edited March 2015

Agreed, not to mention that Fiona is way hotter.

I only bothered by the fact that Sasha's like that stereotype girl every man in the 100 km radius is falling for, like in some crappy anime. I mean, what the hell? August, Scooter and now possibly Rhys. That's not even funny.

• Even without romance these two are really funny together. I hope that we'll see more interactions between Rhys and Sasha in the future episodes.

I'm more towards SashaxRhys to be honest. I mean come on: Just try and tell me that she doesn't like him.

• Damn, I forgot about that completely when played TftB. :D

I was rather shock that Scooter was charmed by Sasha, since in Borderlands 2, the girls he went after, they were related to him. Yeah, he wa

• Yvette x Lunch. You know it's canon~

Alt text

Seriously though, I'm cool with whatever TT does.

• In my playthrough, my Rhys is trying to be friend with Fiona, but my Fiona don't want to be friend with him, "This is a temporary alliance".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.