Epic Intro Song

I absoulutely fell in love with the intro song, 'Busy Earning' by Jungle. I've listened to it at least 100 times. Its amazing.

But do you think its gonna be the theme song for TFTBL? Or do you think we'll get a song like it for every episode?
Because I really hope we get an new intro song for every episode specific to the episodes events.

'Busy Earning' - Jungle

Comments

• I really love the song too but I think they will have different music per episode because going to credits gives you different options per episode credit

• Both I think :P

Flog61 posted: »

I think those are the credits at the end, not the beginning, aren't they?

• I think those are the credits at the end, not the beginning, aren't they?

Poogers555 posted: »

I really love the song too but I think they will have different music per episode because going to credits gives you different options per episode credit

• edited December 2014

Forum ate your comment.

It said

Both I think

I just checked and it's just the end credits.

Poogers555 posted: »

I really love the song too but I think they will have different music per episode because going to credits gives you different options per episode credit

• No? I'm pretty sure it's at the beginning when there's that guy digging up that chest and then he gets shot... And stuff. Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsfftwLUf0&index=1&list=LL-DyoJy2kZXO1w5YUK7HJEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG5CGz3X0bU

Forum ate your comment. It said Both I think I just checked and it's just the end credits.

• Oh great, now I'm addicted too. XD

• It's both.

It plays once during the opening credits and again in the end credits.

Awesome song though :) I'm glad they played it twice!

I think those are the credits at the end, not the beginning, aren't they?

• Telltale sure knows how to pick a song for their games. It's perfect for the scene.

• I like to imagine the intro scene and this song while I drive my car. :D

• I always listen to it when i'm in a bus on my way to school. 'Makes me feel cool. XD

• I'd absolutely love to see a new song/opening cinematic every episode, especially as Borderlands' intros are so intrinsic to the franchise, not sure how realistic that wish is, though!

The BL2 intro remains my favourite, but Telltale certainly got close to beating it, Busy Earnin' is such an ear-worm!

BL2 Opening

• It's both intro and outro song.

And it's awesome.

Sorry, too busy earnin'.

Forum ate your comment. It said Both I think I just checked and it's just the end credits.

• No no no no no.

I'm saying that when you click 'credits' in the main menu, you see the end credits, not the intro credits.

I know they're the same song, but I'm saying there's no guarentee we'l be getting INTRO credits for each episode.

No? I'm pretty sure it's at the beginning when there's that guy digging up that chest and then he gets shot... And stuff. Proof: https://

• Okay.

No no no no no. I'm saying that when you click 'credits' in the main menu, you see the end credits, not the intro credits. I know they're the same song, but I'm saying there's no guarentee we'l be getting INTRO credits for each episode.

• Yeah, I know it may sound like a bit much to get a song, specific to the episode for all 5 episodes. But I would love to see a different one for each of them. I personally think Telltale have turned a new leaf with TFTBL and GOT, and I think they'll give us what we want.

I'd absolutely love to see a new song/opening cinematic every episode, especially as Borderlands' intros are so intrinsic to the franchise,

• This is a great song. It really gets you hyped.

• I enjoyed everything about the episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.