funniest moments for you?

Comments

• the dialog you get when you die end of story (literally)

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited December 2014

The Rudiger grease-face insult **
    **Rhys:
    Hey yo grease face .You know the guy with the..weird ...meat thing...
    You know were the "World of Curiosities " is couse my buddy and I we got to be there like you know like right now.
    ** Rudiger **: Say that again...
    ** Vaughn**: Rhys what are you doing?
    Rudiger : Yeah Rhys.... what are you doing?
    ** Rhys **: What? You got a greasy face.Look ! Get some lotion ,get some gel,do a wrap or something..I mean if wanna lash out,you know blame your genes..it's not your fauit...
    ** Vaughn: **Oh look...fella ..um..my friend is really..really sorry.He's got some kind-of condition where he says really stupid crap just to see what'll happen.
    Telltale's [?] Grease face will remember that.
    All hilarious

Alt text

• There were a lot of funny moments--I was laughing through most of the episode, but the funniest would have to be when Rhys tries to strangle the bandit and the bandit isn't even sure if it's for real or not.

• edited December 2014

Rhys: * Wakes up after falling *

Vaughn: Rhys? Are you dead? If you're dead, say something!

• I can't stop laughing at this:

Alt text

• When I first heard Vasquez's voice I laughed pretty hard. I thought it was Joe Swanson and he'd be sitting in a wheelchair behind his desk.

• edited December 2014

I took the whole [Blow his Mind] thing way too literal when i saw it..

• Vasquez: "DON'T MAKE ME CRAP ON THE FLOOR AND HAVE YOU CLEAN IT UP!" Came out of nowhere, complete surprise.

Blowing August's mind.

Hell, the entire goddamn Episode was nonstop lulz. I never stopped laughing for more than five minutes.

• My personal favorite:

Bandit: "I know this is really impolite, but I really don't like your face."

Vaughn: "Yeah, I get that a lot."

Bralef posted: »

"Wow, that was...aggressive. Caught me off guard. Look, why don't we start over. If you guys aren't official racers, I'm supposed to shoot you in the face." "I will hit you."

• Didn't he made the same face after running over the skag? (After picking [It is just a skag])

I can't stop laughing at this:

• I think those were

Fiona: We tried to throw them out.

Kidnapper: Enough with the embelishments. Tell me what really happened.

Rhys: No, it's exactly how it went down.

Fiona: Yeah, I tried to kill him.

Kidnapper: Oh, okay. Continue...

Nevertherless, it was damn funny :D Especially with the frame stopped on Rhys screaming xD

• "Fatality."

I loved it when bot lands on a bandit and says "Hi". Hahaha. That part cracked me up. Oh and also when Rhys says "You're really cool...." to Zer0.

• Cause of Death: Stabbing
    Last Words: "What are you gonna do? Stab me?"

• Loaderbot. Also my future firstborn.

'Nuff said.

• I guess having Rhys act like he knows it all, and the scene's with Shade!
    I love Shade, hopefully we see him again in later episodes.

• Unless you let August shoot him because you're a callous bastard (yup, Shade dies if you don't let him come with you)...

:'(

I guess having Rhys act like he knows it all, and the scene's with Shade! I love Shade, hopefully we see him again in later episodes.

• I'm a callous bastard then XD (shame on me)

• You callous bastard!

I'm a callous bastard then XD (shame on me)

• OMG I'm glad I let him come along, he'll probably be useful.

• "...The same reason why all the ships in the universe are shaped like a cock" - Vasquez (V45QU3Z)*

LOL..

P.S: I skipped a part of that line on purpose.

*: The remade name of Vasquez on the car tag or whatever it's called when first going to pandora.

• edited December 2014

B-But I didn't know that was gonna get him killed D: I actually liked him, but I wanted to focus on my mission XD

Crips posted: »

You callous bastard!

• I didn't know too until I saw a certain playthrough. :P

B-But I didn't know that was gonna get him killed I actually liked him, but I wanted to focus on my mission XD

• Who did that too? XD

Crips posted: »

I didn't know too until I saw a certain playthrough. :P

• edited December 2014

The whole games was funny. But there were the most funniest moments:
    Rhys got shocked(after inserting a Nakayama's ID chip)

Zer0's reaction(:O)

Tector Hodunk appearing

Blow his mind/Break his heart

"I have the shiniest meat bycicle!"

And many other quotes(especially Fiona's)

P.S:Sorry for my bad English knowledge.

• You have one chance at redemption:

Did you make Loader Bot evacuate, or explode?

I'm a callous bastard then XD (shame on me)

• The present-day hostage scenes take place at the World of Curiosities, too, so maybe Shade will try and take out The Captor if you were nice to him?

Don't know how successful he'll be, though - he's definitely not the most capable character - but he makes up for it in enthusiasm!

OMG I'm glad I let him come along, he'll probably be useful.

• The Psycho you befriend in the race's lines.

Fiona and her numerous nods to the previous games.

Vaughn freaking out about killing all of those bandits and Rhys is just like "You have to admit that was cool." And Vaughn laughs and admits it only to add, "We're going to need a psychiatrist after this."

(My reactions were funny while I was playing, at least for my gf watching.)

• I told him to evacuate :D

You have one chance at redemption: Did you make Loader Bot evacuate, or explode?

• Shade is a crazy mofo, he'll probably release a bunch of skags to attack.

The present-day hostage scenes take place at the World of Curiosities, too, so maybe Shade will try and take out The Captor if you were nice

• One that hasn't been mentioned yet is Rhys stessing out about the demotion, and taking it out on a trash can...

Rhys: I'm finished Vaughn. You know how this place is. There's blood in the water, and everyone can smell it.

Vaughn: No. No. No they can't. Not yet. Unless you don't quiet down. We just got to keep it on the down low until we figure something out. It's not that bad yet.

Rhys: Kicks the trashcan in anger

Intercom: Senior Vice Janitor Rhys to Sector D451 for trash cleanup because that is your job now...to clean up trash with your bare hands.

• The scene where you have a choice to either say as fiona :"We came to an agreement"or"We tried to throw them out"
    if you say the first one there is a very funny scene of sasha and vaughn laughing and rhys and fiona having tea while talking classy.

• edited January 2015

Blow his mind/break his heart

All the Zer0 moments

''I will name my first born Loader Bot''

When Rhys tries to knock out the bandit

• The term "cockles" doesn't have anything to do with genitalia.

BlueShadiw posted: »

"That just warms the cockles." "Hyperion will want my dick in a sling."

• edited January 2015

This is more of a dialouge between Rhys, Vaughn and August.

Rhys: Hugo couldn't make it, he is sick.

Vaughn: Yeah, he ate some bad stuff..or something. I dunno. He's been camped out in the executive washroom since lunchtime.

Rhys: He's got trains leaving both end of the station, if you know what I mean.

August: Eck, okay. I got the picture, well done.

Considering that August have witnessed Shade's bathroom (notice Shade's smile when he mentioned the bathroom), you can somewhat feel for the guy. :)

• edited January 2015

The entire game is hilarious. My personal favorite moments (include and are not limited to):

• If you speak Psycho as Fiona.
    • Rhys fangirling over Zer0, of course.
    • When Sasha accuses you of being too friendly during the meeting with August, which was funny for some reason.
    • Anything with Shade or Loader Bot.
    • "I will name my first born Loader Bot.'
    • "If you're dead, say something!"
    • "Pretend I'm a good person."
    • The ending where Fiona and Rhys agree that everything on Pandora takes you to a Vault.
  • Rhys telling everyone his plan while the others just jumpboff and kill the guard and they go into the base

• edited January 2015

When Fiona met Shade in the vent:

Fiona: "What's wrong with you?"

Shade: "Oh my god. So many things."

His response was priceless xD

• Rhys telling Zer0 he thinks he's really cool, and Zer0 replying with "<3"

• That was good. I didnt like the times he kept jump-scaring me half to death lol

When Fiona met Shade in the vent: Fiona: "What's wrong with you?" Shade: "Oh my god. So many things." His response was priceless xD

• His last words. "What are you going to do, stab me?"

Answer: yes, lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.