Dev here, checking in with you guys!

Comments

• Mark, is it true the game takes place after the conclusion of the main story of BL2?

Read that somewhere, not sure where ATM, but just wanted to know so if anyone ever asked, in terms of the storyline in the series they should play the main stories in the games as follows:

∙ BL1
    ∙ BL2
    ∙ BL: T P-S!
    ∙ TFTB

Thanks. :)

MarkDarin posted: »

I'd say the answers you've gotten so far are pretty accurate. There is nothing in the game that you will totally not understand if you've n

• Hey mistah! I'd like to know, will we choose to play either as one of the character for the whole story, or will we change characters each time the storyline needs it? :)

• Please :)

Alt text

aDg2k14 posted: »

Mark, is it true the game takes place after the conclusion of the main story of BL2? Read that somewhere, not sure where ATM, but just wa

• It's at predetermined points in the story. I believe they cut each other off when one of them believes they're spouting lies.

ViperMaw posted: »

Hey mistah! I'd like to know, will we choose to play either as one of the character for the whole story, or will we change characters each time the storyline needs it?

• [removed]

NukemDukem posted: »

hopefully I won't be bored of lands anytime soon. I'll let myself out now...

• Is there any guarantee that TFTBL may be the best game we'll ever play? (I have a feeling it's a yes)

• Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands has now been rated by PEGI and it lists PS4 and Xbox One in it's ratings list so that could mean that they are pl

• [removed]

hopefully I won't be bored of lands anytime soon. I'll let myself out now...

• Oh hi, Mawrk!

What is your favorite episode(s) of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead?

Mine are TWD- 102, 104, 105. Wolf- Faith, Cry Wolf.

• So how many memes are going to be in the game?

• All of them.

Baldex posted: »

So how many memes are going to be in the game?

• Quick Question. You probably won't be able to answer this but will the game come out a few days after the livestream because I really don't want to hear all the spoilers when I next come on the Borderlands community?

• EAT UR VEGTIBLES

ps3gamer095 posted: »

OMG, two devs in one thread, DEV FIGHT, DEV FIGHT, DEV FIGHT!!

• never grow that much hype bro, aim low so you wont be dissapointed

seanstin posted: »

Is there any guarantee that TFTBL may be the best game we'll ever play? (I have a feeling it's a yes)

• not enouth space on my hardrive to contain all of the memes

All of them.

• That's unfortunate.

not enouth space on my hardrive to contain all of the memes

• edited November 2014

Sorry, can't help it :)

never grow that much hype bro, aim low so you wont be dissapointed

• You've probably read about them already, but the answer is yes, the game's releasing immediately after yesterday's live stream. It's out now on PC on Telltale's site, and PC on Steam will be coming later today, as well as PSN in North America, Xbox One comes tomorrow, and Xbox 360 and PSN in Europe is coming on December 3rd.

Quick Question. You probably won't be able to answer this but will the game come out a few days after the livestream because I really don't want to hear all the spoilers when I next come on the Borderlands community?

• Do you know when iOS are releasing it

Jennifer posted: »

You've probably read about them already, but the answer is yes, the game's releasing immediately after yesterday's live stream. It's out no

• The release date for the iOS version hasn't been announced yet.

Do you know when iOS are releasing it

• 8bitnick8bitnick Telltale Alumni

So last I heard our lawyer was going to draft up a contract to allow me rights to my tracks, but it's been weeks now and I haven't heard anything. Will try and get the ball rolling again if I can. Thank you guys again for the kind words and interest in these tracks. I do them in my free time and I don't get paid. I do it because I love it and it makes it all worth while when I hear that you guys do too. :) Thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

@8bitnick who makes some of the music for TWAU said that he was going to try to talk to the "higher ups" about releasing the soundtrack but nothing has happened yet so i guess there is still a while to wait for a soundtrack.

• Maybe someone on the inside can convince Telltale to sell the game/trailer soundtracks on Steam?

8bitnick posted: »

So last I heard our lawyer was going to draft up a contract to allow me rights to my tracks, but it's been weeks now and I haven't heard any

• edited January 2015

BANAAUNG!

thesporkman posted: »

Have you worked in a Banang gag yet? (Oh, man... What are you going to do for Game of Thrones?)

• MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff

Of course Banang was gonna be in this game!! I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't hidden better though. ;)

Have you worked in a Banang gag yet? (Oh, man... What are you going to do for Game of Thrones?)

• edited January 2015

So how many memes are going to be in the game?

• I was going to point out that I only talked about this two months ago and haven't brought it up since. I assume you only realized this after you replied, because you seem to have replaced your original post with a dot. Hmmmm.... Guess it takes a big man to admit their mistake.

zeke10 posted: »

• Yeah my bad

I was going to point out that I only talked about this two months ago and haven't brought it up since. I assume you only realized this after

• hmmmm it says on wiki GOT is coming out January cant wait

Alt text

• Except that hasn't been confirmed by Telltale, anyone can edit a wiki you know.

hmmmm it says on wiki GOT is coming out January cant wait

• As Green613 said, don't trust websites that can be edited by anyone (like wikis or user editable sites like GiantBomb) because anyone can post anything they want on those sites without proof. In general, don't trust any dates you read anywhere unless it contains a link where official information is given from Telltale's website, blog, forum, twitter, or Facebook page or an interview with a Telltale staff member.

No release date has been given by Telltale Games for the second episode of either Tales from the Borderlands or Game of Thrones yet.

hmmmm it says on wiki GOT is coming out January cant wait

• edited January 2015

Have you guys worked with Troy Baker before, or is this the first time? And if it is, why did you pick him for the voice of Rhys? Not disappointed in the choice, I'm just curious.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited January 2015

This is the first time Troy Baker has been in a Telltale game. The voice acting in Telltale's games is handled by Bay Area Sound, but it's been revealed in the past that members of the Telltale team are part of the casting process as well since they have final say on who is chosen among the voices from the auditions, since Telltale is quite hands-on with everything in the game's production.

J-Master posted: »

Have you guys worked with Troy Baker before, or is this the first time? And if it is, why did you pick him for the voice of Rhys? Not disappointed in the choice, I'm just curious.

• Interesting, not bad for his first role in a Telltale game.

This is the first time Troy Baker has been in a Telltale game. The voice acting in Telltale's games is handled by Bay Area Sound, but it's

• I love it. I think he has a great voice and is fantastic as Rhys.

This is the first time Troy Baker has been in a Telltale game. The voice acting in Telltale's games is handled by Bay Area Sound, but it's

• I didn't catch it until it was pointed out on the forums, so I guess it was well-hidden enough for me. :p

I noticed the psycho doing the Guybrush dance on my first playthrough though!

MarkDarin posted: »

Of course Banang was gonna be in this game!! I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't hidden better though.

• I didn't catch it until it was pointed out on the forums, so I guess it was well-hidden enough for me. :p

Same for me. I only saw it once OzzyUK pointed it out in the "Things You May Have Missed" thread.

I didn't catch it until it was pointed out on the forums, so I guess it was well-hidden enough for me. I noticed the psycho doing the Guybrush dance on my first playthrough though!

• Please come back and write S3. For the love of god

• I'm sure that's on TT's back burner right now. They're producing two different games at the same time and are working on the beginnings of a new one to start after Tales and Thrones. You have to give them credit with making two games simultaneously, even if the people working on one aren't the same as the ones working on the other.

I'd suggest you try reading the Walking dead comics, or the tv show if you haven't yet to get at least some of your zombie fix for a while.

Clemenem posted: »

Please come back and write S3. For the love of god

• I watch the show. There was a marathon not too long afo and I read the comics but look how bad working on Season 2 and TWAU turned out for S2

• He was already involved with season 2. He was a designer and wrote the interactive story for All That Remains and Amid the Ruins.

Clemenem posted: »

Please come back and write S3. For the love of god

Sign in to comment in this discussion.