Loaderbot Appreciation Thread

Comments

• edited December 2014

It's hard to say imo if its referencing that past game, or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk

Jennifer posted: »

I really like Loaderbot. He reminds me a lot of Maimtron 9000 from Sam & Max. Especially when he said "War. What is it good for?", sinc

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

Probably both, since Maimtron was always quoting popular music. :D

ruairi46 posted: »

It's hard to say imo if its referencing that past game, or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk

• Loaderbot self destruction activated

• Alt text

donmike84 posted: »

Loaderbot self destruction activated

• Loaderbot is a joy and a treasure.

• Good to see this thread has been bumped.

Loaderbot is love, loaderbot is life!

Alt text

• Alt text
    We love ya

• In my second save file, I tried to pick a lot of different options, but I couldn't self-destruct Loader Bot xD. He's too perfect for that

LoaderBotMasterRace

• You did good, my friend.

Alt text

In my second save file, I tried to pick a lot of different options, but I couldn't self-destruct Loader Bot xD. He's too perfect for that LoaderBotMasterRace

• I am still basking in the light of Loader Bot's glory. :D

In my second save file, I tried to pick a lot of different options, but I couldn't self-destruct Loader Bot xD. He's too perfect for that LoaderBotMasterRace

• Yeah, I was also reminded of Maimtron 9000. If Telltale included a Maimtron easter egg in a future episode of Tales from the Borderlands, I would love them forever.

I really like Loaderbot. He reminds me a lot of Maimtron 9000 from Sam & Max. Especially when he said "War. What is it good for?", sinc

• really liked him as a character.

depending on what weapons you gave him, he will comment on warfare. with the extra dialog you get to hear more about Loaderbot. my first playthrough of episode 1 I missed that. if you enquired the robot with a shield and genards he will comment on warfare, this might be the default choice, it night have been in the demo, I haven't played that so I had no idea, people who were at com-con in the usa might know. in my irst play through I give Loaderbot a mechen gun and rocket launcher.

• Loaderbot is love, loaderbot is…

• LoaderBot for Telltale's mascot!

We want an action figure

• When I saw that, LoaderBot just became more awesome, and I didn't even know that was possible.

Pipas posted: »

Bump!

• Me and Loaderbot we will be together to the end.

• when dose he do that? or is it based on a choice that u make?

When I saw that, LoaderBot just became more awesome, and I didn't even know that was possible.

• He never does that in the game, he does that in the trailer Telltale releases always after releasing a episode. The one with critics' opinions written on it

when dose he do that? or is it based on a choice that u make?

• ah cool thanks for letting me know, that I missed that trailer.

Crips posted: »

He never does that in the game, he does that in the trailer Telltale releases always after releasing a episode. The one with critics' opinions written on it

• LoaderBot demands it!

LoaderBot for Telltale's mascot! We want an action figure

• I hope Loaderbot survives episode 4. It looks pretty ominous.

Alt text

• Of course he will. Loaderbot is God!

dojo32161 posted: »

I hope Loaderbot survives episode 4. It looks pretty ominous.

• We still don't know which Loader Bot is ours and which Vasquez's. I think our Loaderbot is the one on the left.

Right...?

I hope Loaderbot survives episode 4. It looks pretty ominous.

• Nah, the left one has different colors.

We still don't know which Loader Bot is ours and which Vasquez's. I think our Loaderbot is the one on the left. Right...?

• Sasha is giraffe now.

Alt text

Game of Loaderbot

• XD That's amazing.

Sasha is giraffe now.

• It's JewFreeUs's video.

Oh my God. Someone needs to add The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us charavters as well. We need Kenny and Luke as Duncan and Ser Royland.

• Oh my God. Someone needs to add The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us charavters as well.

We need Kenny and Luke as Duncan and Ser Royland.

Game of Loaderbot

• The forums seemed to swallow up your reply.

It's JewFreeUs's video

Amazing. Kudos to him.

Now he just needs to make Rhys Gren and have him transform into Loader Bot to fight a bandit.

Oh my God. Someone needs to add The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us charavters as well. We need Kenny and Luke as Duncan and Ser Royland.

• I believe the TWD and TWAU don't work with TFTB or GOT for any kind of molding.

• Alt text

Oh well.

I believe the TWD and TWAU don't work with TFTB or GOT for any kind of molding.

• Man I killed like a 1000 of those things in BL2, didn't even bat an eye and now I care about this guy... very strange.

• War... What is it good for.

really liked him as a character. depending on what weapons you gave him, he will comment on warfare. with the extra dialog you get to hea

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited January 2015

Yeah, this is the newest version of the Telltale Tool, so the character models from older versions would probably have to be converted to the new version first.

If someone were to make a tool to convert old models to the new format though, I'd really love to see what some of their comedy game characters would look like in situations from their serious games. :D

I believe the TWD and TWAU don't work with TFTB or GOT for any kind of molding.

• Marty McFly, Kenny, Yoder, and Max as Rhys, Vaughn, Sasha, and Fiona please.

Seriously thought. Someone needs a KickStarter to convert them.

Yeah, this is the newest version of the Telltale Tool, so the character models from older versions would probably have to be converted to th

• And this is why we need @Gunab back... sobs

Yeah, this is the newest version of the Telltale Tool, so the character models from older versions would probably have to be converted to th

• XD That'd be a good meme

Sasha is giraffe now.

• GLORIOUS LOADERBOAT MASTER RACE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.