Who is your favorite character including those from the new episode?

i would have to say that out of all the characters we have met so far loader-bots my favorite and that bandit who tried to kill me is my least

Comments

• Vasquez is my favorite NPC and I can't decide between Rhys and Fiona yet

• I think their was a topic like this already :P. But my favorite character, so far is probably etheir Shade or Rhys. Maybe Sasha.

• <----------------

• Its definitely Vasquez. His lines are ensued with hilarity and charm. His speech about "Destiny" had me laughing like a hyena. Patrick Waburton's voice suits the condescending, arrogant personality he has. Lets pray he doesn't go down the Carver road and die to early.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Amazing character. Patrick Warburton makes him even more amazing. Great hair and beard too.

'And why every spaceship in the universe is shaped like a cock'

'Don't make lesson number 3 be about a number 2'

'DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE A CRAP ON THE FLOOR AND MAKE YOU CLEAN IT UP'

'I will, I'll scratch 'em hard!'

• Shade is pretty cool but it depends on what choice you make.

• Rhys is my favorite so far, hope to rule Pandora as him.

• Rhys for playable character..and it's a toss up between Zer0 and August for non-playable character.

• I love all the characters to be honest, but Rhys is my favorite. Fiona is my second favorite.

• Rhys for playable character and either Vaughn or Loaderbot for non-PC.

• Rhys for PC, Vaughn for NPC. Best buds tearing up Pandora together (Or trying not to let Pandora tear them up, whichever).

• Bossanova.

• The Loader Bot was my favorite i was so happy to see him again at the end of episode 1

• Damn, can't choose between Rhys or Vasquez.

Oh, and Loaderbot.

Never forget Loaderbot.

• For PC, Fiona (I just like her so much and her outfit is beautiful)

For NPC, uh...Loaderbot or Sasha.

• Loader Bot all the way. He is awesome!

• The righteous father...Rhys

• Vasquez for the comedy.

Rhys & Fiona are about tied for me. Both are great characters, and I can't decide which one I like better yet.

• I don't think Vaughn nets enough love. I think he's pretty entertaining.

• Bossanova,I really like his soundtrack and the blunder moment when he's trying to get away with the case.

• I could only marveled at its awesomeness when I saw that. I guess Telltale notices our love for Loader Bot. :D

• Having a hard time picking between them, too... and they are both played by two of my favorite voice actors, which doesn't help!

Vasquez is my favorite NPC and I can't decide between Rhys and Fiona yet

• Rhys
    Vasquez
    Fiona
    Vaughn

• So, I'm only one who favorite character is Sasha.

• Vasquez Falcon punched me in the beginning which scared the crap outta me because it was so sudden and loud.. Probably because I just stared at him like a smartass.. Oh well...

• But did it scare you as much as Shade?

I can't believe that bastard got me twice...

Legendary12 posted: »

Vasquez Falcon punched me in the beginning which scared the crap outta me because it was so sudden and loud.. Probably because I just stared at him like a smartass.. Oh well...

• edited January 2015

Loader Bot was so funny, his moments from the first episode still make me laugh.

"Hi."

• gives got scare by Shade twice membership badge

Wears the got scare by Shade twice badge

But did it scare you as much as Shade? I can't believe that bastard got me twice...

• What the!? When did that happen? lol

• In this trailer, around 1:01. Sadly, it didn't happen in the game. :(

Trailer

What the!? When did that happen? lol

• Rhys, hands down. I love Fiona to tears but I think I just need a little more time with her to really settle into her mindset and explore it further. Otherwise it's just neck and neck with a side of August and Sasha and Vaughn and Loaderbot and....

• I love Sasha! I need to draw some fanart of her soon.

Starch posted: »

So, I'm only one who favorite character is Sasha.

• Rhys as playable, Sasha as NPC. Rhys x Sasha forever.

• Oh so that's why I never saw it... Thanks for telling me :)

Pipas posted: »

In this trailer, around 1:01. Sadly, it didn't happen in the game. Trailer

• yeah they are both great can't decide either but I suppose thats a good thing

I was sceptical at first how they were going to pull of two protagonists but they did great with Episode 1

nursethalia posted: »

Having a hard time picking between them, too... and they are both played by two of my favorite voice actors, which doesn't help!

• Rhys is my favorite player character and Vaughn is my favorite non-player character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.