Mmm. TTG disappeared from the forums. TftB is 3 months late. Another TWAU effect?

Comments

• But ep 2 was brilliant! :-)

Pretty sure they ran away from all of the people complaining about GOT episode 2.

• Not for XBOX ONE users.

ALIENANGIE posted: »

But ep 2 was brilliant! :-)

• Episode 2 was pretty good, but everyone wanted Tales from the Borderlands first, since it would go in order.

But ep 2 was brilliant! :-)

• wow I never expected those girls to quit so early in development... but I never expected Harrison Pink to quit either...

I'm betting Nick Herman will go next.

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

Last day at Telltale today :-( Gonna be at the Mayflower tonight for drinks, come by! — Jessica Brezzo (@BubbleDncr) December 19, 2014

• I was talking about release dates, but yeah. That too.

Dubz13 posted: »

what's pretty typical? them releasing games like game of thrones and borderlands that are buggy/glitched as hell out to their customers?

• soo the awful glitches for game of thrones is typical of telltale? that's good to know..

Piggs posted: »

What's happening to our beloved company? Nothing at all. This is pretty typical for telltale.

• not for A LOT of users....the game only worked well for me on the PC (though even some graphical glitches there)....IOS on itouch was UNPLAYABLE and embarrassing for telltale to release. shame on them.

at least they finally released a patch that has fixed the issues...so far..

Pipas posted: »

Not for XBOX ONE users.

• I played it on iPad air 2 and it was fine... I'm still desperately waiting for Tales, but ep2 of GoT kept me happy :-)

not for A LOT of users....the game only worked well for me on the PC (though even some graphical glitches there)....IOS on itouch was UNPLAY

• Ep 2 stopped me moaning for borderlands for a bit ;-)

Episode 2 was pretty good, but everyone wanted Tales from the Borderlands first, since it would go in order.

• For a bit lol

Ep 2 stopped me moaning for borderlands for a bit ;-)

• himmatsjhimmatsj Banned
    edited February 2015

False. We are already past 11 weeks. This Tuesday will be exactly 12 weeks, rather than 10 weeks as you claim!

Okay I did alot of research on the release dates of all the walking dead episodes from season 2 last year. All the episodes (excluding the f

• edited February 2015

Three months late would mean it would be less than a month away from the first. Look just be happy we're not getting that 90 minute revolution. I know some people are too impatient and immature to wait for longer episodes. Hell even I have joked about them taking too long but at least we'll be getting longer, better quality episodes. In the words of Danny St. John "It'll be a good one :)"

• Wasn't expecting you to say that.

I'm glad you did though.

Clemenem posted: »

Three months late would mean it would be less than a month away from the first. Look just be happy we're not getting that 90 minute revoluti

• Uh not sure what you meant by that but I'll take it as something nice I guess

Wasn't expecting you to say that. I'm glad you did though.

• Well I thought you would join everyone with the Telltale hate bandwagon.

Uh not sure what you meant by that but I'll take it as something nice I guess

• "Telltale hate bandwagon"? I wouldn't be here if I hated Telltale. I didn't like S2 thats about the extent of my "hate" I've at least liked everything else they've put out. I just know waiting for a better episode is worth whatever time they take.

Well I thought you would join everyone with the Telltale hate bandwagon.

• "Telltale hate bandwagon"? I wouldn't be here if I hated Telltale.

I meant with the hate here on the Tales Forum. I wish others saw it like you, maybe all the people on the Tales part would just stop. "This is my last Telltale" and all the others is stupid, I don't know why they assume we care if they leave or not since funny enough it seems like they make an account just to say that.

I respect you and like you, we don't always share the same opinions but I'm glad we do this time.

"Telltale hate bandwagon"? I wouldn't be here if I hated Telltale. I didn't like S2 thats about the extent of my "hate" I've at least liked everything else they've put out. I just know waiting for a better episode is worth whatever time they take.

• I've got some bad news for you sunshine, Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel and they sent us along as a surrogate band. We're gonna find out where you folks really stand. (In The Flesh)

J-Master posted: »

I still don't even know why Harrison Pink left.

• [removed]

"Telltale hate bandwagon"? I wouldn't be here if I hated Telltale. I meant with the hate here on the Tales Forum. I wish others saw

• You portrayed them perfectly

• his comment was nearly 2 weeks ago settle down

himmatsj posted: »

False. We are already past 11 weeks. This Tuesday will be exactly 12 weeks, rather than 10 weeks as you claim!

• I'm talking about the content of his comment. The date he posted it has no bearing.

Jewfreeus posted: »

his comment was nearly 2 weeks ago settle down

• It does indeed if he's talking about a date.

I'm talking about the content of his comment. The date he posted it has no bearing.

• Its too bad they don't really participate much any more. :(

It wasn't always. Back in their older days, staff participated on the forums more.

• Well it's kinda obvious why they stopped. Ever since TWD, their company has become a lot bigger and they've taken on more projects. They don't have as much time to talk with fans. It's the same reason why a YouTuber with 100 subscribers interacts with his fans more than YouTuber with 1,000,000 subscribers.

It wasn't always. Back in their older days, staff participated on the forums more.

• edited February 2015

Maybe Telltale is just trying to schedule both GOT and TftB so they both end at around the same time? Remember GOT has 1 extra episode so it gets priority despite the fact it came out later.

• edited February 2015

"And I am soooooooooooo tired of waiting for a game that takes 2-3 months to make and can be completed in 1 -2 hours ." THIS. I'm starting to really hate this episodic system, the main idea back then was that the episodes will be released really quick but what the actual f? It's a mockery we have to wait 3-4 months for 1 hour of gameplay. That's not to mention it ruined TWAU for me, because I couldn't maintain the same hype as I had for episode 1 due to all... this.

Cope49 posted: »

Company is still too small. Even with their newly hired help. And I am soooooooooooo tired of waiting for a game that takes 2-3 months to make and can be completed in 1 -2 hours .

• We are already past 11 weeks. This Tuesday will be exactly 12 weeks, rather than 10 weeks as you claim!

no you are talking about the amount of weeks he mentioned and i am telling you why he said 10 before you throw a tantrum like you always do the date he posted clearly does have a bearing if we are talking about dates

I'm talking about the content of his comment. The date he posted it has no bearing.

• I think thats the main reason Game of Thrones got Ep2 first TBH, because it probably fits better with their scheduling due to the extra episode.

JetLee posted: »

Maybe Telltale is just trying to schedule both GOT and TftB so they both end at around the same time? Remember GOT has 1 extra episode so it gets priority despite the fact it came out later.

• He says Feb 17 will be exactly 10 weeks. Which part of that don't you understand?

Jewfreeus posted: »

We are already past 11 weeks. This Tuesday will be exactly 12 weeks, rather than 10 weeks as you claim! no you are talking about the

• i just need episode 2 to come out

• that is today what time will the next episode be out?!?!?!?!?!?

He says Feb 17 will be exactly 10 weeks. Which part of that don't you understand?

• Play other games, go outside or read a book instead of refreshing their twitter page every 2 seconds.

• But consider this: there's no game worth playing now, and all the books was read. And I don't really know what I forget outside when it's -15 C.
    Life is pain.

But on a serious note, no one would be crying a river here if we had a date of release, because uncertainty is the worst.

Play other games, go outside or read a book instead of refreshing their twitter page every 2 seconds.

• I didn't encounter any bags in any of their games ever.

what's pretty typical? them releasing games like game of thrones and borderlands that are buggy/glitched as hell out to their customers?

• Well, it could be a good thing. Perhaps, they work really hard and have no time to talk.

Its too bad they don't really participate much any more.

• No one should be crying a river here, people should get over it.

VitaBrevis posted: »

But consider this: there's no game worth playing now, and all the books was read. And I don't really know what I forget outside when it's -1

• I'm sure everyone will get over it the moment ttg will announce something. Like, anything. Even that the tftb episode 2 is not gonna happen.

No one should be crying a river here, people should get over it.

• Why do people honestly expect they cancelled it or something...This is just stupid now. It will probably come out next week.

VitaBrevis posted: »

I'm sure everyone will get over it the moment ttg will announce something. Like, anything. Even that the tftb episode 2 is not gonna happen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.