The Walking Dead Interactive FanFiction: A New Life

Comments

• In my fanfic I use alternating POV's it's not necessary but it's definitely a lot of fun! It can add more depth to what's going on in some situations. Do whatever you feel like doing it is your story after all.

• Alright guys, thanks for the responses. I may switch POV characters from time to time, but I'll mainly stick with what's been rolling for now, since it seems to be working well.

• edited February 2015

Chapter 2: Part 1

December 25th, 2016. 2:24 P.M.

It’s been almost 2 months since we formed our own group and been staying at the cabin. Things have been going extremely well. We’ve managed to stay free of other survivors AND walkers, and us as a group have gotten really close.

Eric has managed to become a bit less of a smartass, but he can still be a pain sometimes. He likes to fuck around with people a lot, often giving us false warns of walkers approaching, only to tell us that he was kidding 2 minutes later. But overall he meant well and tried to do whatever he can to help out.

Nick has been the closest to the “leader” of the group. Although we like to work together, Nick makes most of the final decisions, as well as I sometimes. Nick always serves the food, gathers everyone up when there’s some sort of announcement. always makes the calls when to go on a supply run, etc. He tries to make sure all of us are okay, basically.

Katrina is kind of like Eric, but a bit less of a douche. She likes to intimidate people and mock people, but it’s all for good fun. I’ve gotten closer to her since the time she threatened me back in the woods that day. She was a good woman, but just liked to bust people’s balls sometimes. She also clearly loves Nick, which is kinda obvious since she’s Nick sister. She’s always with him most of the time and she will object to Nick’s orders sometimes. But she goes with the flow for the most part.

Alexander has been a lot more open now. He likes to jump into conversations a lot instead of staying in the back and not talking all the time. He was a lot more outgoing and clearly a lot more happier since the start of the outbreak. It was nice to see him like this, because he is a really good man, and I can finally see it more.

Dom hasn’t changed too much, he was still a bit on the angrier side, but I can tell he has grown a liking for the group. As long as Tom was by his side, he seemed to go with whatever.

As for Tom, he has been a lot more interactive with the group as well. Instead of spending all of his time with Dom, he has spent time with me and pretty much every member of the group. He was a bit of a coward and often paranoid over little situations, but he was nice to everyone all the time. I don’t think I remember a time where Tom got angry at anyone.

Braxton has been the heart of the group. He was really upbeat and enthusiastic, and he has become very useful as he pretty much knows most of the area. He has also managed to find his cousin’s fishing poles in the cabin, which we use for fishing, and since Braxton was the only one in the group who knew how to properly fish, he seemed to be our main scavenger.

Adam has probably been the most talkative of the group. He always liked to talk to us and have a good time. He was the one who mostly suggested we play some cards or an old monopoly board game Braxton found as well. He also knew a lot of stuff about the walkers that he informed us about. Apparently, if one bites you, it infects you and kills you. He confirmed to us that the head is always the weak spot, and in order to prevent someone from coming back as a walker is to attack their head. Other than that. he was really nice and probably cared for the group more than anyone.

As for me, my foot has been feeling better than ever. It’s still a bit sore every now and then, but I can almost fully run on it now. I liked interacting with everyone as well, and I seemed to become the go-to guy if anything goes wrong or if anything happens in general. I can have rarely gotten mad at anyone so far, except one time where Eric was just really being an asshole to me for some reason. He was probably joking, but it was just annoying. But I still liked Eric as he’s the only one from the group I actually knew before the outbreak.

We were all celebrating Christmas, Adam has been keeping calendar of what day it is. We were just relaxing and having a good time, everyone sharing their own life stories.

“Yeah, that rabbit would have died if I hadn’t seen it in my pool. Too bad it died only 2 weeks after I saved it…” Adam said.

“How do you know?” Alexander asked.

“I kept it in my own cage. I fed it, watered it, cleaned it, everything. But one day I woke up and found it laying on its back without a quiver. I buried it outside my house. It sucked.” Adam replied.

“Damn.” I said. “I remember when I almost died one day.”

“When?” Katrina asked.

“Oh yeah, I remember this.” Eric said. I’ve told him this story before.

“Well, I was up on a crane, you know, working on a project. I had to move a large piece of metal and place it on the side of the building. Well. as I was moving it, the crane malfunctioned, and it brought the piece of metal the opposite way. It hit another building, not too hard, but hard enough to make it swing back and almost knock me off of the crane. I almost had a heart attack.” I explained.

“Damn man.” Nick said. “Good thing you didn’t die.”

“Yeah, no shit.” I chuckled.

“Anyone up for a game of cards?” Dom suggested, which was interesting since he rarely really wanted to play cards.

“Sure! Hold on, let be eat something real quick.” Braxton said as he went up to go get a snack from the cabinets. Oh yeah, we filled up the house like a normal household. We organized everything pretty well. I heard Braxton opening and closing many cabinets.

“Having a hard time there?” Katrina turned around and asked.

“Uh, yeah.” Braxton said. “I didn’t know we were this low on food.”

“How low?” Nick asked, he seemed concerned.

“A lot lower than I thought.” Braxton responded. “We only have about 8 bags of chips left and…” Braxton began as he walked over to the ice cooler. “2 milks, 3 chocolate milks, and 1 snapple.”

“Really?” Eric was shocked. “We went through all of that food that fast?”

“Yep.” Braxton sighed. “Shit. We’re gonna need to go on a big supply run. May take a couple of hours.”

“Can’t we go tomorrow?” Tom asked. “I really want to play some cards.”

“Cards take a long time to play.” Alexander pointed out.

“I think you’re all just scared to face me again.” Tom smiled. Tom has won almost every single game of cards we played, I can only remember two other times where Tom hasn’t won.

“No, Tom. This is serious.” Dom told his brother. Tom shrugged, ultimately accepting the truth.

“I’m really hungry. I’m up to go now.” Braxton said.

“You just want to walk right out the door now?” Eric said.

“Sure. We don’t really have to prepare for much, other than bring our knives.” Braxton replied.

“Oh, yeah. Just seemed a bit abrupt.” Eric responded. Braxton shrugged.

“We can’t wait for long.” Adam spoke up. “Procrastination is never a good thing.”

“He’s right.” Alexander agreed.

“I guess we’ll go now, then.” I said. “Anyone up to go?”

Pretty much no one, except for Braxton who ran in from the kitchen. “Me.”

“Braxton, you sure you should go?” Alexander asked.

“Why wouldn't I?” Braxton replied.

“You’ve been on almost every supply run we’ve done. Don’t you need some rest? Not to mention that time me and you went, and you almost died?” Alexander reminded him.

“Uh…” Braxton got quiet.

“You almost died?” Nick was the first one to get up.

“No, it wasn’t anything.” Braxton scratched the back of his head.

“Tell me.” Nick demanded.

“We were in this small store and a walker lunged and almost got my ankle. It ripped a bit of my jeans though.” Braxton said as he stuck out his left leg, and sure enough, part of his jeans were ripped. I’ve noticed that, but I never thought too much of it.

“So that’s where that came from…” I said.

“You knew about this?” Dom got up now.

“I didn’t think it was from a walker! Besides, he’s alive now, does it really matter?” I backed up as Dom approached me. Not gonna lie, Dom scared me sometimes.

“What if it got his leg?” Dom said.

“I would have told you guys, don’t get mad at Tony.” Braxton defended me. Dom looked at him and sat back down.

“You need to chill sometimes, Dom. Don’t you think you overreact too much sometimes?” Eric spoke up.

“I’m sorry, I guess being concerned about my friend it considered overreacting now?” Dom told him.

“Not that.” Eric responded. “That supply run was like a month ago.”

“It was 8 days ago, Eric.” Adam corrected him.

“How do you know?” Eric asked.

“I keep everything marked on my calendar. See?” Adam held up the calendar he created. It was just a couple pieces of paper, and each paper provided a month. He made the boxes and dates himself, and he marked the day that Alexander and Braxton went on the supply run.

“Good one.” Eric praised him. “Sorry, Dom.” He apologized.

“‘Sorry, Dom’ my ass.” Dom said.

"That's it!" Eric stood up. “Why do you fucking hate me so much? Just because that one time in the woods when we first met? Ever since you’ve had a grudge on me. I’ve apologized for that like millions of times!”

“Because you’re an asshole.” Dom flat out said.

“I’m not an asshole!” Eric protested. “Sure, I’ve done some things, and I regret some of them, but I’ve clearly regretted what I did in the woods and it shows! Tony, if he’s gonna keep hating me, please take him with you because I don’t want him here.”

“Shut up, he’s gonna take you because he probably cares about you the least.” Dom shot back.

“Excuse me?” Eric yelled. “Tony has been my friend for 5 years! You don’t know shit!”

“STOP!” I yelled, pretty loud. “Stop fucking fighting! I’M going to choose who goes with me! No buts, no interruptions!” I was pissed. Now, who did I actually want to go with?

(Pick 2)

[Eric]
    [Nick]
    [Katrina]
    [Alexander]
    [Dom]
    [Tom]
    [Braxton]
    [Adam]

• edited February 2015

[Dom] and [Katrina]

Partition posted: »

Chapter 2: Part 1 December 25th, 2016. 2:24 P.M. It’s been almost 2 months since we formed our own group and been staying at the cabin

• [Tom] He is the less developed of the group

[Katrina] Tony X Katrina : Katny or Tonrina XD

Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter 2: Part 1 December 25th, 2016. 2:24 P.M. It’s been almost 2 months since we formed our own group and been staying at the cabin

• You have to pick two

bloop posted: »

[Dom] and [Katrina]

• [Dom] he's being an asshole

[Adam] didn't know who else to choose

• [Katrina]

supersagig is shipping them hard already, eh? XD

[Tom]

I can feel a Carley/Doug situation coming, and with him it would be the easiest...

• Katrina X Everyone.(Except Nick and Braxton)

Katrina X Tony: Katny or Tonrina

Katrina X Dom: Kom

Katrina X Tom: Tatrina

Karina X Eric: Eatrina

Katrina X Adam: Adtrina

Can't think of one for Alex.

supersagig posted: »

[Tom] He is the less developed of the group [Katrina] Tony X Katrina : Katny or Tonrina XD Awesome Chapter!!!

• Katrina x Alex: Katlex XD

This happens when there is only one woman in the group XD

Katrina X Everyone.(Except Nick and Braxton) Katrina X Tony: Katny or Tonrina Katrina X Dom: Kom Katrina X Tom: Tatrina Karina X Eric: Eatrina Katrina X Adam: Adtrina Can't think of one for Alex.

• edited February 2015

Gotta repopulate the world somehow lol.

Katrina x Alex: Katlex XD This happens when there is only one woman in the group XD

• You're gonna let poor Tom die? :(

[Katrina] supersagig is shipping them hard already, eh? XD [Tom] I can feel a Carley/Doug situation coming, and with him it would be the easiest...

• Oh and Katrina X Brexton: Katxton XD

Gotta repopulate the world somehow lol.

• I thought Braxton was about 17 years old? Isn't he a little young? And Nick's gonna be pissed once he finds out his sister slept with everyone.

Oh and Katrina X Brexton: Katxton XD

• edited February 2015

Ohh i didn´t know about Brexton. At least he can dream about it :P. And if that really happened Nick´s face would be priceless

I thought Braxton was about 17 years old? Isn't he a little young? And Nick's gonna be pissed once he finds out his sister slept with everyone.

• edited February 2015

I now wonder who are top contenders for Katrina.

Still a better love story than 50 Shades Of Grey.

Ohh i didn´t know about Brexton. At least he can dream about it :P. And if that really happened Nick´s face would be priceless

• edited February 2015

Only if there's a choice between saving either him or Kat. Sorry, but TomXTony is not exactly my favourite ship in the story :D

But if there's a choice between saving either Tom or some stranger, I'd pick Tom of course :)

You're gonna let poor Tom die?

• There's already people shipping characters in my story? Interesting...

Alt text

• [Katrina]

[Tom]

• This is a great story, just submitted a character!

• Why not Katrina X Everyone?

Only if there's a choice between saving either him or Kat. Sorry, but TomXTony is not exactly my favourite ship in the story But if there's a choice between saving either Tom or some stranger, I'd pick Tom of course

• Chapter 2: Part 2

December 25th, 2016. 2:31 P.M.

[Go on the supply run with Katrina and Tom]

“Katrina, Tom, you’re coming with me.” I said, still very pissed.

“No, Tony, don’t leave me with him!” Eric pleaded.

“Stop being a baby.” I said, loudly. “And grow up Dom and stop being a dick.”

“He was the-” Dom started but I cut him off.

“I don’t wanna hear it! Come on Katrina, come on Tom.” I said as I walked out the door. I waited outside for about 15 seconds before they finally came outside, Katrina had her hair in a ponytail again.

“So… uh… this is gonna be safe, right? Like we’re not gonna die?” Tom asked.

“No, Tom, we’re not gonna die.” Katrina responded. Then she turned to me. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you that angry before.”

“Well when there’s two adults acting like immature assholes it’s almost impossible to stay calm.” I said, again, pretty loudly.

“Dom isn’t an asshole…” Tom said while scratching the back of his head.

“Well he sure was acting like one.” I replied.

“Well…” Tom said but couldn’t finish.

“Come on, let’s just go.” I said as we walked away from the cabin.

10 minutes later...

We finally managed to get out of the woods. Now it was time to find any stores we can loot. We were walking around the area trying to find a good store.

“Where do you think we can go?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Katrina responded. “I guess we should just keep moving north?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” I agreed.

“I sure hope Nick is okay.” Katrina said.

“Don’t worry, Katrina. He’s gonna be fine. He’s at the cabin with everyone else.” I told her.

“Yeah, but what if-” Katrina continued, and I cut her off again.

“Nothing will happen.” I said, almost smiling. “You really care for him, don’t you?”

“Well, yeah. He’s my brother.” She said. “Not to mention he’s pretty much my only family left…”

“That sucks.” Tom said.

“No shit it sucks.” Katrina told Tom.

“Don’t try to get into all of that.” I told her. Thinking about the past and deceased family members only makes you feel worse, and that’s something we didn’t need.

“I’ve lost pretty much my entire family too.” Tom jumped in.

“Oh, yeah…” I said. “Dom told me that day when we met you guys, in the apartments. He told me his entire story.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Dom told me he told you.” Tom chuckled. “He’s just lucky I saved his ass.”

“You saved him?” I questioned. “Dom said that he helped you get out of a gambling problem.”

“Oh, well, yeah… he helped me with that…” Tom began. “But I brought him to America, he would have probably died back in Italy. His life was going downhill real fast.”

“When did you move to America?” Katrina asked.

“Early, when I was 21.” Tom responded. “Dom wanted to stay in Italy.”

“Why did you move so early?” I asked.

“Just wanted the American dream. Lots of opportunity. I wanted Dom to come with me, but, yeah.” Tom replied.

“I see.” I said. “You know, Katrina, I actually don’t know much about you.”

“You don’t.” She clarified.

“Yeah, I don’t.” I repeated. I wanted to know more about her backstory, she never really brought it up to anyone.

“I don’t really wanna get into it. I don’t know if Nick would want me to say.” Katrina responded.

“Why wouldn’t he?” I asked.

“I don’t know, just… you know. Yeah.” Katrina awkwardly said.

“You can tell me.” I comforted her. “Sometimes it’s just best to let it all out.”

“Well…” Katrina began. “I was rich. Nick and I, we were rich I tell ya. I was popular in school, I had so many friends. My dad was a real hunter and I used to go hunting with him all the time. It was so much fun. My mom cared for me so much. But when I was 14, they…” Katrina began to get quiet. “They…”

“They what?” Tom asked. That was a bit rude.

“Take your time.” I said. “You know what, just, you don’t have to continue.”

“No.” Katrina said. “They died in a car crash…”

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“Me too.” Tom said.

“I’ve always wanted to be a journalist. It was my passion. But I ended up working at a stupid lousy diner, I hated it so much.” Katrina continued. “I didn’t know what to do. I was trying to still become a journalist, but then all of this happened.”

“That really sucks, Katrina. I’m sorry.” I said again.

“Let’s just check out this store.” Katrina said while pointing to a store called ‘Faren’s’. I didn’t know what to expect there. That was until I noticed a figure walking pretty fast, almost running from the east.

“Who is that?” I whispered while pointing to the figure.

“A walker?” Tom guessed.

“That’s not a walker, it’s moving too fast.” Katrina said.

“HELLO?” Tom called out.

“Uh, you sure that was the best idea?” Katrina questioned.

The figure turned to us and sprinted towards us. Is that thing trying to kill us? I got nervous and started to quickly step back.

“No! I’m friendly!” A female voice called out. She eventually caught up to us. “Wait!” She said.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m Ashley Jackson.” She replied with a disturbing smile.

Ashley had long blonde hair and blue eyes, and an average height. She wore a black hoodie with a white tank top underneath, and black jeans and black and white shoes. She had quite a large gash in her right arm, and it was bleeding pretty bad.

“Uh, nice to meet you.” Tom awkwardly said. “I’m Tom.”

“Cool.” She said, gasping for air. “We gotta get outta here!”

“Why?” I asked.

“We just have to!” Ashley said. “Do you guys know any secluded areas?”

“Yeah! We’re staying in a cabin up in the woods with other people.” Tom told her while pointing to the woods. Why would he tell her that?

“Tom!” Katrina scowled. “You can’t just tell random strangers where we’re staying! That’s the point of staying secluded?”

“Oh, sorry.” Tom’s face got red.

“Take me there! Quick!” Ashley pleaded.

“Wait, what’s that on your arm? Is that a walker bite?” I asked pointing to her cut.

“No,, it isn’t!” Ashley frantically responded. “Just come on! Take me to your place now!”

“No!” Katrina refused. “Get out of here!”

“Don’t fucking tell me to get out of here!” Ashley harshly shot back. “You!” Ashley turned to Tom. “Show me the cabin.”

“Follow me!” Tom said.

“TOM!” Katrina yelled. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“What?” Tom asked.

“Ugh…” Katrina moaned. “What if she kills us?”

“I’m not going to fucking kill you!” Ashley loudly said.

“Anyway, if she tries to kill us, we can just kill her.” Tom shrugged.

“Just take her.” I said. “She already knows where we are, just take her and if she tries to do anything she’ll deal with us first.”

“Fine…” Katrina sighed and reluctantly led Ashley to the cabin.

15 minutes later…

We arrived at the cabin. Ashley didn’t try any moves on us yet, thankfully. “Come on.” I said as I opened the door. The four of us walked in, and saw Dom sitting on the couch and Adam sleeping on the other couch.

“Who the fuck is this?” Dom asked.

“This is Ashley.” I introduced her. “We found her wandering around the plaza area.”

“You don’t just bring random survivors here! We’re our own group, the more people that know about where we are, the less safe this place becomes!” Dom was getting angry. This woke Adam up.

“Uh…” Adam said, a bit out of it. “Nice…”

Nick ran downstairs. “You’re back.” He said. Then he noticed Ashley. “Oh, uh, hello.” Nick stuck out his hand. Ashley slapped his hand. “What was that for?”

“I’m not shaking hands with you. I don’t know you.” Ashley replied.

“I don’t know you either.” Nick told her.

“Listen, I just need to stay here for a little bit and then I’ll leave.” Ashley announced.

“How long?” Nick asked.

“I don’t know, maybe a day or two.” Ashley responded.

“Do we have enough food?” Adam asked.

“Nope.” Dom jumped in. “Did you guys find any?”

“No, we couldn’t. She forced us to bring us here.” Katrina told him.

“How did she know we’re here?” Dom asked.

“Genius Tom here told her that we were staying here.” Katrina said.

Dom looked at Tom. “Really, Tom? What the fuck?”

“I didn’t know! Stop making me feel bad!” Tom defended himself.

Eric, Braxton and Alexander finally made their way downstairs. Eric opened his mouth but I spoke first.

“Guys! This is Ashley!” I introduced her for the third time. “She has to stay here for a day or two.”

“No fucking way!” Eric protested.

“Guys!” Nick shouted. Everyone got quiet. “We can let her stay. If she tries any moves we can deal with her, right?”

Everyone shrugged and nodded in agreement. Everyone usually respected Nick’s orders.

“You’re bleeding all over the place!” Braxton told her. There was blood all over the floor. “We should get that patched up. That’s not a walker bite, right?”

“No, it’s not. Does it look like a walker bite?” Ashley said.

“No.” Braxton scratched his arm. It was more of a slice than a chomp. “Where’d you get that from?”

“I got it from… uh… I accidentally skimmed my arm on a broken car. Sliced my arm open.”

Alexander brought some napkins and paper towels from the kitchen and gave it to Ashey. “Here, patch yourself up.” He said.

Ashley walked into one of the nearby rooms, and most of the group spread out around the house again. That didn’t go as planned. I was a bit iffy on Ashley. I didn’t know what to think of her. Should I talk to her? I don’t know, she seemed a bit aggressive.

[Talk to Ashley] [Leave Ashley alone]

• edited February 2015

[Talk to Ashley]

Shit is gonna get real.

Chapter 2: Part 2 December 25th, 2016. 2:31 P.M. [Go on the supply run with Katrina and Tom] “Katrina, Tom, you’re coming with me.”

• edited February 2015

[Talk to Ashley]

I don't trust her at all, so I guess it can't hurt to learn more about her and find out if my worries are justified.

Chapter 2: Part 2 December 25th, 2016. 2:31 P.M. [Go on the supply run with Katrina and Tom] “Katrina, Tom, you’re coming with me.”

• [Talk to Ashley]

Great Chapter!!!!

• [Talk to Ashley]

It may be soon but Tonley? Ashny?

• Ashtrina?

[Talk to Ashley] It may be soon but Tonley? Ashny?

• edited February 2015

Ashley X Everyone

Ashley X Tony: Tonley or Ashny

Ashley X Dom: Domley

Ashley X Nick: Nickley

Ashley X Eric: Ashic

Ashley X Alex: Ashlex

Ashley X Tom: Tomley

[Talk to Ashley] It may be soon but Tonley? Ashny?

• [Talk to Ashley]

I don't trust her but..

• That would be interesting. But I totally ship Tonley/Ashney XD

Ashtrina?

• edited February 2015

Clearly Domley is the OTP.

That would be interesting. But I totally ship Tonley/Ashney XD

• Nah you got it all twisted, you'll see Tonley/Ashney will totally prevail XD

Clearly Domley is the OTP.

• Nah, Katny might be there. Domley is totally gonna happen.

Nah you got it all twisted, you'll see Tonley/Ashney will totally prevail XD

• We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Nah, Katny might be there. Domley is totally gonna happen.

• Domley4Lyfe

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

• edited February 2015

Chapter 2: Part 3

December 25th, 2016. 2:55 P.M.

[Talk to Ashley]

I walked into the room Ashley was in, and she was wrapping the paper towels around her cut. “Hey Ashley.” I waved.

“What do you want?” She told me.

“Hey, we’re letting you stay in our cabin for the next couple of days. I’d appreciate if you act a bit nicer.” I said. She was pretty rude and it was annoying.

“I’ll be nice when you guys don’t kill me.” She said.

“What’s your deal?” I asked her. “Why do you need to stay here?” I don’t really trust this girl.

“Nothing.” She said while looking at her arm.

“Nothing?” I repeated as I crossed my arms.

“Nope.” She seemed to be getting ticked off.

“You’re lying.” I said. There was something she was hiding for sure. “I know you’re hiding something and I want to know.”

Ashley looked up at me, her face now looked worried instead of ticked off. “Why do you want to know?”

“Stop stalling.” I told her. “We aren’t gonna judge you. Just tell us, I’m not gonna get mad at you. It’s for the safety of you and the group.”

Ashley made eye contact with me for the first time. “There’s…” she started, but then stopped. She seems to be having a hard time getting her words out.

“There’s…….?” I tried to get her to continue.

“There’s… I need to hide. There’s a man chasing after me and trying to bring me back into his community, he’s crazy I tell you!” Ashley told me.

Ashley continued. “He’s the right hand man of this crazy leader… they’re insane, they force people into their community and treat them like shit. They do insane things… you DON’T want to be involved with them!”

This made me a little nervous. “Are we safe here?” I asked, concerned.

“We should be. This place seems to be isolated and hard to find. But yeah, that’s why… and this cut, it wasn’t from a car. He cut my arm with a knife.”

“Damn. Well, you’re welcome to stay.” I told her.

“Thanks.” She said. “And sorry for being a bitch earlier. I just didn’t know what to think and with all the shit that happened, you know…”

“I understand. Just get some rest, I think I’m gonna get some rest too.” I said.

“Alright.” She said as she layed down and faced the wall. “Please, don’t tell anyone.”

“Okay…” I said as I walked outside the room, and Eric was standing there with his arms crossed. “Hey.” He said with his arms folded.

“Uh, hi.” I said.

“What were you just doing in there? With her?” Eric asked.

“Uh, nothing, I was just… you know…” I didn’t know what to say.

“I heard all of that, Tony.” Eric revealed.

“You were eavesdropping?” I said a bit loud.

“Nope, but just as I walked by I heard her say that a crazy man is chasing her and wants to bring her back to his insane community!” Eric shook his hands.

“We’re fine, he isn’t going to find us. Trust me, if that was the case, I’d be getting my ass outta here.” I told him.

“That isn’t the point! What if he DOES find us! We need to warn our group!” Eric told me.

“Listen, I don’t wanna get anyone paranoid yet, panicking only makes things worse.” I said.

“Whatever you say, Tony. I’m gonna go in the living room.” Eric said as he walked away.

I was pretty tired, so I walked outside and upstairs to my room. I just layed on my bed and wanted to get some rest. That whole ordeal was pretty crazy. Stuff like that hasn’t happened since the beginning of the apocalypse. I just wanted to go to sleep for a bit. And I did.

December 25th, 2016. 4:43 P.M.

BANG! BANG! I heard banging coming from downstairs, which woke me up. “I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE, BITCH!” I heard a male voice say. I was still out of it and still had blurred vision from just waking up, so I was a bit disoriented. I just layed back and tried to go back to sleep, but I heard people running downstairs and eventually, the door being knocked down.

“Where the FUCK are you? Who the fuck are you people?” The male voice said.

I couldn’t make out what my group was saying. But I heard loud bangs and things falling over. Was this the guy Ashley was talking about? I got out of bed and quietly exited the room. I turned and took a peek downstairs, and saw a man with messy blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a desert stripe jacket with a T-Shirt under it with cargo pants and boots with the same color. He was in front of Adam and Alexander.

I saw him turned to where I was standing, I quickly tried to run back up the stairs but I was too late. “You! Get the fuck back here!” He yelled. I slowly turned around to see him looking at me with wide open eyes. “Here!” He ordered. I reluctantly obeyed and stood next to Adam and Alexander. “Where’s the bitch?”

“What the fuck did you just call me?” Ashley walked into the main room.

“A BITCH!” The man shouted and started laughing disturbingly.

“Fuck you.” Ashley glared at him.

“You wanna mess with me? Ha!” The man was still smiling, really creepily. He was talking really loud too. “Get the fuck in line!”

Ashley walked and stood next to me. “Anyone else in this shit hole?!” The man shouted. “I know there are more of you!”

I turned around and saw Katrina cower downstairs. She slowly walked and stood next to Adam, as if she already knew what to do.

“Guys, what’s going on?” Braxton came running into the room, holding a bag of chips. “Uh…” Braxton dropped the chips and froze.

“Get in line!” The man yelled at him. Braxton wouldn’t move. “I said, GET IN LINE!”

Braxton shook his head and got out of his trance. “Oh, yeah, uh…” he walked and stood next to Ashley.

“STAY PUT!” The man yelled at all of us. “Don’t even fucking try and think to escape!” He stomped into the other room.

“How did he find us?!?!” I whispered to Ashley.

“I don’t know!” Ashley was baffled. “Wait…” Ashley looked at her arm. “Shit… he must of followed the blood trail…”

“Great…” I said to myself.

The man came stomping into the room, dragging Nick into the room with his left hand and holding Eric’s shirt with his right. “Stay!”

I heard someone scramble down the stairs, I turned around and saw Tom fall to the floor. The man approached him. “AHH! Please don’t kill me! Dom, help!!”

“Dom?” The man said.

Dom came stomping down the stairs and gazed at the man. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me…” He whispered to himself.

“Domenick Salvatoriello?” The man asked, with a more angry face now.

“Dexter Cross.” Dom folded his arms. “What are you doing?” Dom’s voice started to get loud. Tom was still on the floor by the stairs.

“Well, it isn’t Domenick Salvatoriello! I never thought we’d meet again, especially after our past experiences, in crime…” Dexter said in a creepy voice.

“Don’t get me started with you!” Dom almost yelled.

“Oh really?” Dexter asked. “Get your pussy of a brother up the floor and get the fuck in line.”

“If you think I’m getting in that fucking line-” Dom started but was cut off by Dexter.

“I’m sorry, do you want to die?” Dexter stuck his hand out, smiling again.

“Grrrr.” Dom grumbled to himself as he stepped into line. Tom followed him and stood next to him, and he was shaking tremendously.

“Since that seems to be all of you.” Dexter began. “I now have a question for all of you.” Dexter was pacing back and forth.

“You can come, to me and my buddy’s community, filled with food, water, supplies, safety, and you can survive.” Dexter’s smile still remained.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Ashley jumped in. “We are NOT going to your fucking community!”

“Get the fuck outta here, Dexter.” Dom said.

“Alright, alright.” Dexter said in a higher pitched voice. “You don’t have to come.” Dexter grabbed Braxton and pulled him close, and held him over the arm of the couch. He held a large blade above his throat. “But I highly recommend it.” Dexter said in a low tone, smiling bigger than before.

“Aghh…” Braxton grunted.

“Braxton!” Almost everyone shouted.

“Wanna come now? I am not afraid to kill this fucker!” Dexter said.

“We’re not going to go!” Ashley yelled.

“Oh really?” Dexter said. His blade was now making contact with Braxton's throat. “Say no, and with one movement, he’s dead! I ain't fucking around!"

“Help me!” Braxton pleaded in a gurgled voice.

“Shut up!” Dexter placed his hand on Braxton's forehead. “I am NOT afraid to do it! Come with me or learn the hard way and suffer the consequences!”

[Go to Dexter’s community] [Refuse to go]

• [Refuse to go]

Someone has to die and i don´t thin he would kill Brexton anyways.

Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter 2: Part 3 December 25th, 2016. 2:55 P.M. [Talk to Ashley] I walked into the room Ashley was in, and she was wrapping the pa

• edited February 2015

I think you should make POV´s from another groups. It´s just a suggestion though

• I'll think about it. The main premise of the story was to follow Tony's POV, but I'll see how things go from here.

I think you should make POV´s from another groups. It´s just a suggestion though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.