Will Rhys get dat puss tonight? UPDATE: theory confirmed by silent playthrough. VIDEO IN THREAD

Comments

• I love how her touching Rhys shoulder means they're gonna bang lol. I think yall are grasping at straws.

• wut mate

LawmanZero posted: »

IF THERE IS ANOTHER SHIPPING WAR, I WILL FORCE BOTH SIDES TO EAT THEIR PANTS.

• edited March 2015

IF THERE IS ANOTHER SHIPPING WAR, I WILL FORCE BOTH SIDES TO EAT THEIR PANTS.

Noo!!!!!!!' Fiona x Rhys :, (

• What about Loaderbot?

Rather Scooter than Sasha

• NOPE

Alt text

Wait, if Rhys is gonna get some, does it mean that Jack is gonna get some too and Sasha won't even know? eyebrow_dance.gif

• PandoraHate

Gary-Oak posted: »

I don't think it's an overreaction. Sasha deserves every bit of hate.

• This thread is proof that half of you aren't mature enough to even play this game.

• [Closes laptop] What is seen cannot be unseen ;_;

DeityD posted: »

Enough internet for today.

• Or it proves they have a sense of humor and enjoy joking around :)

Cope49 posted: »

This thread is proof that half of you aren't mature enough to even play this game.

• Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Or it proves they have a sense of humor and enjoy joking around

• Guys - we all know Rhack is the one true ship.

• At least it isn't as bad as people from the Life is Strange fandom shipping Max and Victoria, only because of one determinant moment where Victoria is somewhat nice towards Max.

I love how her touching Rhys shoulder means they're gonna bang lol. I think yall are grasping at straws.

• I kinda agree with you...

This thread is proof that half of you aren't mature enough to even play this game.

• edited March 2015

I bet on his right arm that Jack won't touch him with a ten foot pole actually. xD Because he's totally uncool and pathetic.

Guys - we all know Rhack is the one true ship.

• edited March 2015

you are dump and ugly, you will never get especulation.... or you have it right now? WHY DO I CARE ANY WAY!

papai46 posted: »

It's english.

• Uh... whatever you're trying to say, i'll just agree with it OWSG.

ualexen92 posted: »

you are dump and ugly, you will never get especulation.... or you have it right now? WHY DO I CARE ANY WAY!

• I think it started with that pinkie promise thing actually. Which was kinda... well. I only can say I can see why people got the idea.

I love how her touching Rhys shoulder means they're gonna bang lol. I think yall are grasping at straws.

• Hey don't be so bad to your self, you are not so ugly but you are sure dump... please make more especulation for me.

Alt text

wait, that me? shi*.......

Uh... whatever you're trying to say, i'll just agree with it OWSG.

• WTF are you talking about?

ualexen92 posted: »

Hey don't be so bad to your self, you are not so ugly but you are sure dump... please make more especulation for me. wait, that me? shi*.......

• Okay then....I get Max and Chloe, but Max and Victoria? I just don't see it lol

MichaelBP posted: »

At least it isn't as bad as people from the Life is Strange fandom shipping Max and Victoria, only because of one determinant moment where Victoria is somewhat nice towards Max.

• Me neither (especially in my game since I made fun of her, and rearranged her picture), I guess that love, according to them, is a person treating you like complete shit, but then she shows one little moment of kindness, and it's love.

Okay then....I get Max and Chloe, but Max and Victoria? I just don't see it lol

• Yeah I don't get that ship either... Like... what.

Alt text

I knew a girl last year who was EXACTLY like Victoria and was always giving me sh*t, humiliating me in front of everyone etc. and trust me, I never wanted to kiss her or hug her. I'd rather get my revenge. xD (Which I did actually) I feel upset just by seeing her face or hearing her voice, ugh.

That's mostly why I made fun of Victoria. And she was a b*tch to everyone anyway so I didn't see why I should have pity for her when she hurts other people's feelings... o.o I was honestly surprised when I saw that most people comforted her.

MichaelBP posted: »

Me neither (especially in my game since I made fun of her, and rearranged her picture), I guess that love, according to them, is a person treating you like complete shit, but then she shows one little moment of kindness, and it's love.

• edited March 2015

Victorias treats Max like shit and humiliates her every chance she gets "Awww, Victoria loves Max, they're so cute together"

Victoria nearly destroys Dana and Juliet's friendship "lol, who chares?"

Victoria and her cronies bully Kate "Victoria loves Kate, she just doesn't want to show it"

"Victoria is the best girl. 10 out of 10"

I'm sorry to hear that you had to deal with a jerk like that, last year.
    I actually knew a girl that was a lot like Victoria as well, and her name was also Victoria. She was a really big jerk

Yeah I don't get that ship either... Like... what. I knew a girl last year who was EXACTLY like Victoria and was always giving me sh*

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Just kidding.

Omid Face is always a good thing. :)

That's hilarious lol XD

• Why the hell are you so bitter?

• I am not bitter.

J-Master posted: »

Why the hell are you so bitter?

• Funny thing is Game of Throne TTG still doesn't have sex scenes in it yet and this game is in episode two and will lol.

• No, TFTBL won't have a sex scene.

Funny thing is Game of Throne TTG still doesn't have sex scenes in it yet and this game is in episode two and will lol.

• How would there be a sex scene if Nudity is not checked?

• You kind of are. We're having a good time and having fun with this and you're taking it way too seriously. We're just joking and messing around and you call us too immature to be playing this game.

I am not bitter.

• edited March 2015

It could be implied they had sex, they don't have to show the actual act.

How would there be a sex scene if Nudity is not checked?

• Alt text

WTF are you talking about?

• They just met for a few days.

You can't go around and fuck someone you just met.

It could be implied they had sex, they don't have to show the actual act.

This discussion has been closed.