Atlas Mugged Discussion (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN HERE - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Comments

• where did Vaughn get those abs? xD

• Yes - I NEED that song! It was utter perfection for that scene - so emotionally charged.

Deltino posted: »

Man, I still can't get over how great that soundtrack at the end of the episode is How is Jared such a great composer

• Noticed the change in the preview too. The eyes went from glowy red to pearlescent, which is even weirder. Also, did anyone else notice the distinct lack of bullets and/or sword when Athena chased the ladies? The only really agressive act was blowing up their cover crate after Sasha started shooting. Somewhow i don't think Athena was out to kill them. Is she just doing some random bounty hunting, as she cannot possibly know that Fiona&gang are going for the gordis project yet? SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.

From the next time preview at the end, Athena had normal eyes and her eyes were not evil red glowing anymore. So I think Fiona was probrably exaggerat...I mean "embelishing" her side of the story with Athena.

• Exercise bike. YEAAAAAAAH.

How he got Vin Diesel's arms, however, is not known.

where did Vaughn get those abs? xD

• Wait, what? I missed Athena being adorkable like that?

....I have to make another savefile now.

DeityD posted: »

That's right. Not that she stops her directly, Athena just drops it and pretends she didn't mean that but.

• edited March 2015

This episode was so awesome :) I don't know what to say because most of you guys already said what I wanted to bring here. I was espiecially like "Lol :D" when Loader Bot said "Come with me if you want to leave". Nice reference to Terminator. :D Telltale really did an excellent job. Can't wait for episode 3.

• edited March 2015

"City's burning, people are dying left and right, yada yada yada. This jackhole rushes me with a spoon. A FRICKIN' SPOON! And I'm dying laughing, right? So I scoop his stupid little eyeballs out with it and his kids are all like WAAHHHH! And he's runnin' into stuff and... hahaha! And, oh... I don't know, maybe you had to be there. Anyway, the moral is you're a total bitch."

This is also one of the few times I actually enjoyed listening to you talk. Continue speaking like that, AND MAYBE WE'LL LISTEN.

As soon as I saw that spork, before I'd even seen the guy, I knew where they were going with it... A great homage to one of Jack's best lines!

• Bri bro bro bro bro!

• I thought they counted the syllables in each sentence at the beginning...

Yeah, it was debunked in episode 1 that he/she doesn't always speak in Haikus. Also Zer0 only has four fingers on each hand. If I could say

• edited March 2015

Bro, you're good at this, bro.

Bri bro bro bro bro!

• Bro, you deserve a brofist...bro!

Bri bro bro bro bro!

• Yeah, 'evil' walkthrough, didn't grab anyone. It was so fun, Rhys still grabs Vaughn, but too late, they both fly out, and you can just watch and let them. Fiona sits tight and gets to keep her cool and her hat. Rhys keeps his shoe.

Does that mean your Fiona failed to grab Rhys as he flies out of the caravan? Did you do it on purpose? (you monster!)

• I saw Brick in the preview, just add more Zer0 and Timothy and my life will be complete

I can just imagine HJ seeing Timothy

''Ooooh, who's this sexy beast?''

• So are you, bro.

Tewudin posted: »

Bro, you're good at this, bro.

• I got you bro!

Bro, you deserve a brofist...bro!

• edited March 2015

Thanks, bro. (brofist)

So are you, bro.

• Awww. xD

I did the same - I wanted to burst his bubble and he was still smitten! I felt so horrible...

• Well,if you chosse to go Old Heaven,until the Scooter shop had the red eyes,and that robotic voice,but when i enter in and thing come up normal

Wait, so Athena has normal eyes in this playthrough? For me they were red the whole time (and she had a weird robotic voice)!

• [Bro bro bro bro bro bro,bro bro bro.] -Fiona 2015-9

I got you bro!

• I actually had a mini heart attack within the first few minutes because I saw that there was a body in the cryogenic freezer before I found out who it was - and I was completely and utterly convinced that it was Timothy and that's why he seemingly disappeared off the face of the planet after TPS, because Jack/Nakayama froze him, and that the Gortys project was somehow linked to Jack (even though it's Atlas) and we were going to implant Jack's AI into his body!

...And then it was just some random Atlas guy... >_<

Crips posted: »

I saw Brick in the preview, just add more Zer0 and Timothy and my life will be complete I can just imagine HJ seeing Timothy ''Ooooh, who's this sexy beast?''

• ''Just some random Atlas guy, who seemed to be alive and was Athena's first target'' I would say...

Damn, our crew is really unlucky

I actually had a mini heart attack within the first few minutes because I saw that there was a body in the cryogenic freezer before I found

• Hey! General Eyeball was a great man, not "some random Atlas guy" ! <.<
    ...Remembering that scene makes me want to squish grapes. Funny.

I actually had a mini heart attack within the first few minutes because I saw that there was a body in the cryogenic freezer before I found

• Yeah, but he wasn't TIMOTHY! </3

Hey! General Eyeball was a great man, not "some random Atlas guy" ! <.< ...Remembering that scene makes me want to squish grapes. Funny.

• I really want to see Timothy at some point. The things HJ would say...

Telltale, do it.

Yeah, but he wasn't TIMOTHY! </3

• ''Ohohoho...You're so pretty, why aren't we married yet?''

~Timothy, TPS

LawmanZero posted: »

WE NEED TIMOTHY ALIVE. NICEST FREAKING VAULT HUNTER OUT OF ALL OF THEM.

• WE NEED TIMOTHY ALIVE. NICEST FREAKING VAULT HUNTER OUT OF ALL OF THEM.

Yeah, but he wasn't TIMOTHY! </3

• We also need him to be flustered around Moxxi. Again.

''Ohohoho...You're so pretty, why aren't we married yet?'' ~Timothy, TPS

• #SAVE TIMOTHY

WE NEED TIMOTHY ALIVE. NICEST FREAKING VAULT HUNTER OUT OF ALL OF THEM.

• edited March 2015

SYMPATHY FOR TIMOTHY

TIMOTHY=NICE GUY

HUGS FOR TIMOTHY 2015

#SAVE TIMOTHY

• SAVETIMOTHY

BEST_TPS_VAULT_HUNTER

BRINGHIMBACKTELLTALE

SYMPATHY FOR TIMOTHY TIMOTHY=NICE GUY HUGS FOR TIMOTHY 2015

• JUSTICE FOR TIM TIMS

TIMOTHYxGAIGE IS DA BEST.

BECAUSE TWO DORKS, THAT'S WHY.

SAVETIMOTHY BEST_TPS_VAULT_HUNTER BRINGHIMBACKTELLTALE

• The episode was truly amazing, great job Telltale

• TIMOTHY FOR TALES

BECAUSE THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS 'TOO MUCH' DAMEON CLARKE

LET'S GET JACKED UP!

JUSTICE FOR TIM TIMS TIMOTHYxGAIGE IS DA BEST. BECAUSE TWO DORKS, THAT'S WHY.

• We really need a petition right now.

TIMOTHY FOR TALES BECAUSE THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS 'TOO MUCH' DAMEON CLARKE LET'S GET JACKED UP!

• Yeah. Now I know why I missed it, you need to go to Hollow Point first to get that.

Scaeva posted: »

Before you climb up on the dumpster, if you have Rhys talk to Fiona there is an option to ask for his boot back.

• The ending not ending like that? At least don't leave us on a cliff hanger like that. Show us more before ending it.

J-Master posted: »

Alot more? What more do you really want? This was just as solidly executed like the first episode, in my opinion. Not nearly as good, PFFFT.

• Alt text

Alt text

I don't know sniffs he's too pure...

Gary-Oak posted: »

I REALLY Hope Vaughn does not die. But the ending kind of seemed to hint that both him AND Sasha will die.

• Oh god that screencap is too much.

Quiff posted: »

I don't know sniffs he's too pure...

• You rip both his eyes out of his head. Even if I wanted to see him run around screaming before dieing, I wouldn't want to wake that guy up.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Umm hey does anyone know if you can save general pollux?

• So... epic ending was epic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.