Atlas Mugged Discussion (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN HERE - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Comments

• What Makes you think it's a he?

DeityD posted: »

I also have a question - who da hell is that person who kidnapped our brave heroes? He came in like a badass but in the ep2 he looks like another nerd.

• Went with Jack, figured his plan would likely be more fun. Besides, Rhys is a Jack fanboy.

• ~I want to point out Loader Bot's possible reference?

"Come with me if you want to leave."

Please tell me I wasn't the only on cracking up about this..

• Certainly not. Comedy Gold as Jack would stay.

Since I'm assuming no one has given you a welcome, nor have commented on the forums till today despite registering back in January, so let me be the first (maybe) to say:

Welcome To The Forums!

StellaRawr posted: »

~I want to point out Loader Bot's possible reference? "Come with me if you want to leave." Please tell me I wasn't the only on cracking up about this..

• I chose fire, as did probably a lot of people. Borderlands game-wise, acid is actually weak against flesh. While Fire is bonus-effective against flesh. WOO, LORE KNOWLEDGE.

My favourite parts are the still ones with loaderbot. Seriously. I love loaderbot. It made me stressed out when Vaughn and Rhys kept sayi

• ahem Bro-bro-brobro bro bro bro bro-bro :D

(quietly waiting for someone with Fiona avatar to nail it with BROBROBRO comment)

• This has so far proved to be my favourite telltale game. I'm hoping they're a lot more punctual in the future though

• I loved this episode and I'm not even exactly sure why. Felt kinda bad about beating up Lee though. Also, does anyone else think Telltale's really stepped up their soundtrack game as of late? That track at the end was fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pflRZZguLGM

• A pocketwatch with a picture of Sasha and Felix in it with the inscription "Time heals all wounds" (Something like that.)

@KleinerZorn

Burricho posted: »

It was a photo of Sasha, Fiona and Felix.

• Well, Rhys and Jack would definitely not be unharmed by an EMP. One's a hologram the other a cyborg. EM pulses do not like these types of people. They are very prejudiced against them!

Scaeva posted: »

I'm guessing the grenade was an EMP, because we know the protagonists are unharmed, and they were closest to it. It probably fries the bots but leaves everyone else unharmed.

• Am I the only one who wants those hyperion socks??!!!

• Most of the music is from the Borderlands games, but this one is just absolutely amazing. The tension was so crazy!

I loved this episode and I'm not even exactly sure why. Felt kinda bad about beating up Lee though. Also, does anyone else think Telltale's

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

THE SHIP. HAS. FUCKING. REACHED. PORT. AND IT IS AMAAAAAAAAZING.

Also, go Janeythena. Zerothena is cool BUT COME ON JANEY IS THE BEST.

Also, their facial expressions.

BTW best scene ever

• Maybe something along the lines of:

Jack: "What. No. No, you did not just say that."

Mook-to-die: "I'm sorry, sir. Vault Hunters got to her while trying to stop you and...well..."

Jack: "Are you telling me that some pumped-up bandit killed my daughter? You Are LYING! I Did Everything To KEEP HER SAFE!"

Mook-to-die: ".... o.o"

Jack [hologram flashes red]: "Well. If You Can't Do It Right-" [Jack force-possess Rhys, ECHOeye flashes yellow then red] "JUST KILL EVERYBODY!"

Jack-Rhys grabs Mook-to-die by head with robo-arm and squeezes. Mook-to-die lives up to his name.

Prismahays posted: »

Kind of off the wall here, but it's clear this Hologram of Jack doesn't even realize he's dead, right? ...How do you think he'd handle it if he found out about Angel?

• You're looking swol', bro.

Thanks, bro, I love yours too! We're picture bros, bro!

• edited March 2015

I wrote about this line here or in other thread. Nice reference to Terminator, yes? :D

Loader Bot - Come with me if you want to leave

Terminator - Come with me if you want to live

~I want to point out Loader Bot's possible reference? "Come with me if you want to leave." Please tell me I wasn't the only on cracking up about this..

• Wow... I haven't noticed that you're here on this site. You're awesome, man. Thanks for uploading all tracks from Telltale video games. :) Now I see that I only save some of your videos as playlist but I forgot to subscribed you. Here you go.

I loved this episode and I'm not even exactly sure why. Felt kinda bad about beating up Lee though. Also, does anyone else think Telltale's

• God, this is perfect, gives me goosebumps - thanks so much for sharing.

And I agree, the Tales soundtrack goes above and beyond - great mix of classic Borderlands' tunes, killer opening songs and gorgeous originals like this.

• That also makes sense - the EMP at the beginning is what messes up Rhys' hand!

So maybe it defeats the robots and saves everyone but also hurts Rhys making him not trust Fiona (and he'll say something like "you saw what that tiny device did to my hand, what did you think those would do?!" and Fiona will have to try and convince him that she didn't know)?

Lack-Jaw posted: »

Well, Rhys and Jack would definitely not be unharmed by an EMP. One's a hologram the other a cyborg. EM pulses do not like these types of people. They are very prejudiced against them!

• No. TTG take my money!

Am I the only one who wants those hyperion socks??!!!

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

No. TTG take my money!

• That sock was homage to his actor :-D seriously, have you seen Troy Bakers socks? Lol

SnownRaven posted: »

The sock bit (stripes socks with stars!) just made Rhys even more adorkable to me and I deliberately avoided the option to ask Fiona for his

• That gif.... I have to make another save state now, as i didn't get didn't get this scene due to my choices >.<

Just look at Athena. She all 'Grrrrr going to beat you to death with your own skull' at first but as soon as Janey calls her 'girlfriend' she's just ^_____^
    THATS SO FRIGGING ADORABLE! <3

Hbh128 posted: »

It was gory enough for me. The 'arm' and 'needle and thread' incidents got me emotional. The maggots? Meh. Eyeball? You've done it. I was ji

• Nothing. I'm just too lazy to write he/she. It could be TinyTina for all I care.

BullseyeRey posted: »

What Makes you think it's a he?

• SHE SMILED.

SHE FRIGGIN' SMILED.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That gif.... I have to make another save state now, as i didn't get didn't get this scene due to my choices >.< Just look at Athena

• I don't care if they shoot me in the face to do it, I NEED THEM SOCKS!

Am I the only one who wants those hyperion socks??!!!

• This episode made me realise I'm the type of person to walk into a lava pit of my own free will. At the end, the obvious 'right' choice is to trust in Fiona, and not the (hilarious) deluded murderer to your right. But...

Alt text

I just want to be his new best friend! ;_;

• You just know it's going to end in tears, but goddamn it will be one hell of a ride!

This episode made me realise I'm the type of person to walk into a lava pit of my own free will. At the end, the obvious 'right' choice is t

• I really don't think that taking Rhys back to Hyperion is a good idea and it disturbs me that Vaughn is so excited about it.

• clears throat dramatically
    Are you done?

ahem Bro-bro-brobro bro bro bro bro-bro

• They're both idiots what did you expect...

I really don't think that taking Rhys back to Hyperion is a good idea and it disturbs me that Vaughn is so excited about it.

• The best part about the game is that the bounty hunters who want to kill you are Lee and Bigby, and then again, you shot Lee.

• Lee... :C

WentBerzerk posted: »

The best part about the game is that the bounty hunters who want to kill you are Lee and Bigby, and then again, you shot Lee.

• Interesting that you strangle people to death and electrocute your own daughter, and yet you find Mr. "I-used-to-be-bald-and-be-a-douche-in-ze-mail-room" Vasquez creepy!

You just know it's going to end in tears, but goddamn it will be one hell of a ride!

• Same for me, but I liked the walking dead season 2 credits so much I had to listen to those.

Gonna admit this is the first game I didn't skip the credits for because the song was EPIC! (Except Sam & Max can never skip dat great jazz film noir music)

• You and me both.

Same for me, but I liked the walking dead season 2 credits so much I had to listen to those.

• That's definitely one thing Season 2 did right.

Tewudin posted: »

You and me both.

• One of the things but that's just my opinion. ;)

That's definitely one thing Season 2 did right.

• Yeah. I enjoyed Season 2 as well, but that's one of the things most people don't argue over.

Tewudin posted: »

One of the things but that's just my opinion.

• edited March 2015

About credits? Yes, you're right. People can say whatever they want to about season 2 but credits... Telltale did an excellent job choosing them because they fit perfectly.

Btw. sorry about my english today.

Yeah. I enjoyed Season 2 as well, but that's one of the things most people don't argue over.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.