Atlas Mugged Discussion (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN HERE - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Comments

• Your english is fine. the only thing wrong is "chosing" instead of "choosing."

Tewudin posted: »

About credits? Yes, you're right. People can say whatever they want to about season 2 but credits... Telltale did an excellent job choosing them because they fit perfectly. Btw. sorry about my english today.

• Yeah, I noticed that too. Sometimes I forgot about it.

Your english is fine. the only thing wrong is "chosing" instead of "choosing."

• I'm surprised no one has said anything about Scooter. He's undoubtedly my favorite character so far. Everything he says is so funny lol.

• Understandable.

Tewudin posted: »

Yeah, I noticed that too. Sometimes I forgot about it.

• I love the return of hubs.

It was one of the things I missed, having a moment where you decide how to spend your time and being able to talk to characters. Just simply asking them questions is enough to connect with them and know about their current state of mind.

I also like the current feel of being in a crew. It genuinely feels like a group of people having an adventure together.

• Something something - greater good - blah blah blah - sacrifices - I'm the hero - etc. etc.

LawmanZero posted: »

Interesting that you strangle people to death and electrocute your own daughter, and yet you find Mr. "I-used-to-be-bald-and-be-a-douche-in-ze-mail-room" Vasquez creepy!

• I call BS on loaderbot defeating athena

• If it would happen in normal Borderlands, I would too.

But it happened in Tales, where one Loader Bot can grab and throw a badass Vault Hunter and be used as transport.

zeke10 posted: »

I call BS on loaderbot defeating athena

• Still athena would never get in an enemies face and smack talk she's more professional than that

Crips posted: »

If it would happen in normal Borderlands, I would too. But it happened in Tales, where one Loader Bot can grab and throw a badass Vault Hunter and be used as transport.

• Ahh... omg. How am I supposed to sleep without knowing the consequences of my decision? Loved this epsiode very much.

• Fiona: "Oh, I'm sorry that I didn't know that a microchip and a cylinder would produce the same results! It didn't do anything to Athena when I tossed one at her!"

Rhys: "Ever think it might have something to do with the woman not being part robot?!"

Fiona: "I don't take a poll of every person trying to kill me!"

That also makes sense - the EMP at the beginning is what messes up Rhys' hand! So maybe it defeats the robots and saves everyone but also

• Thats bro, bro

ComingSoon posted: »

bros

• Wasnt worth the wait

Alt text

Cope49 posted: »

I enjoyed every second of the ep but it felt too short .Wasnt worth the wait . Please don't make this a habit Telltale...

• Felt kinda bad for beating up Lee though

Alt text

I loved this episode and I'm not even exactly sure why. Felt kinda bad about beating up Lee though. Also, does anyone else think Telltale's

• Alt text

Something something - greater good - blah blah blah - sacrifices - I'm the hero - etc. etc.

• Gimme all your socks!

Alt text

I don't care if they shoot me in the face to do it, I NEED THEM SOCKS!

• I'm having a little bit of trouble with the mobile version of the game. I've made it to the part where Fiona picks up her piece of the Gortys device(Which Sasha just touched). After wards I have no action cues to press. Can Anybody help???

• Mumble mumble- what has to be done needs to be done- glug glug glug- I bring order- yadda yadda- I've done so many things- blar blar- I am a hero- blubbity blah- I watch over and defend Pandora- hippity ho- bandit scum should be tortured because that's what villains deserve- wubbity wub- Vasquez is a weird creep anyway- fibbity fib fib- NEED MORE PRETZELS.

Something something - greater good - blah blah blah - sacrifices - I'm the hero - etc. etc.

• So I chose to trust Fi, but I think that the right decision is to go with Jack because according to the present time, Fi and Rhys will be fighting over something anyways

• I had to post this

Alt text

Fiona will remember you checked out her pixelated booty

Alt text

• Alt text

Just finished it. The intro... was soooo cool. It was totally worth waiting for it.

• Totally agreed. I got goosebumps and was like "OMG Telltale....you got me again."

I just keep replaying this because it was SO well done - I absolutely adored ep one's opening credits, but there's just something about this one...Telltale knocked it out of the park! Atlas Mugged Opening Credits

• I ended up going with Hollowpoint for real real. Somehow I lost the fact that we were supposed to meet up there, so it looked like a detour or something. I wasn't comfortable with the realization that I'd blown them off by going straight to Old Haven.

That gif.... I have to make another save state now, as i didn't get didn't get this scene due to my choices >.< Just look at Athena

• Feedback ...

The episode was okay and had some funny moments, but in the end I thought: "So ... that's it then?". Nothing really happened in this episode. I had higher expectations for this long waiting time. For me the first episode was much better.

Suggestions:

• Keep loader bot in the mix. he/she/it is cool. You might want to crack a joke about it's "gender" as well?
    • With the new caravan thing I would like too see some more racing mini games.
    • I kind of play very nice with Fiona and Rhys so it's weird that they end up having such a bad relationship in the "we have been capured" sceenes. I hope you have some good explanation for that later on.
    • It would be cool to steal another car from the bad boss (always forget his name) And I want to remove his hair implants.
    • I would like to have the link to the home trainer bike from Vaughn.
  • Alt text

I call BS on loaderbot defeating athena

• I love that Fiona (Who is telling her part of the story) gave Athena red eyes. It makes her so much more menacing and badass.

Just finished it. The intro... was soooo cool. It was totally worth waiting for it.

• In Borderlands 2, last time two Loader Bots fell in love we massacred an irish pub...... Therefore Loader Bot romance has to happen.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Rusting alone in obsolescence as it outlives everyone it loves. Aaaaaw, that is so sad! I hope Loader Bot finds his Eva now ;_; come

• I constantly kept repeating to him that he was dead, and at the end he was clearly in denial. Next episode I'm expecting anger and possibly bargaining.

Prismahays posted: »

Kind of off the wall here, but it's clear this Hologram of Jack doesn't even realize he's dead, right? ...How do you think he'd handle it if he found out about Angel?

• Lol i still call BS and hope they don't nerf the Vault hunters

• I wouldn't consider that nerfing. She was taken by surprise, a Loader Bot grabbed and fucked her off the other side of the town. I was in stitches with laughter, and I'm someone who played as Athena in the Pre-Sequel.

Not only that, but she wasn't defeated really. Loader Bot only thrown her, she wasn't even injured.

Lol i still call BS and hope they don't nerf the Vault hunters

• true but her getting in his face and talking sh*t felt weird to me i guess

CathalOHara posted: »

I wouldn't consider that nerfing. She was taken by surprise, a Loader Bot grabbed and fucked her off the other side of the town. I was in st

• YESH! And I o_o didn't know that.

In Borderlands 2, last time two Loader Bots fell in love we massacred an irish pub...... Therefore Loader Bot romance has to happen.

• Telltale Games will remember that I skipped the credits...twice.

• I lit his ass up.

WentBerzerk posted: »

The best part about the game is that the bounty hunters who want to kill you are Lee and Bigby, and then again, you shot Lee.

• I genuinely believe Timothy is the captor, aka the character in your profile picture.

We really need a petition right now.

• why is nobody talking about this part

Alt text

please somebody tell me that it was Handsome Jack who interrupted her and not Rhys (cause it didn't sound like him)

• Okay...so now this episode is getting the "Oh my god, this episode was stupid filler and didn't go anywhere." criticism.

• If someone thinks this episode was stupid filler then that's okay. It's not a wrong opinion. For me this was an amazing episode and I liked it even more than episode one. I won't let anyone to change my mind about that. :D

J-Master posted: »

Okay...so now this episode is getting the "Oh my god, this episode was stupid filler and didn't go anywhere." criticism.

• I definitely tried NOT shooting Finch. lol I figured they wouldn't have given me that multi-element thing only to use it so quickly. Guess the joke was on me.

Some things I adored off the top of my head: * I really liked the way they handled the "previously on" segment via Marcus' narration -

• I don't understand how this would be filler. Honestly this episode is amazing, and I'm frankly sick of anything getting called "filler"

J-Master posted: »

Okay...so now this episode is getting the "Oh my god, this episode was stupid filler and didn't go anywhere." criticism.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.