Will August be redeemed?

2»

Comments

• That was weird, I didn't get that at all. He seems to really care about Sasha. We don't know what was said, maybe he was just playing along because of Vasquez?

Piggs posted: »

Are you guys forgetting the fact that he had a hissy-fit and, after all that talk about opening up to Sasha, points a gun at her as soon as the drones start coming out? His emotional outbursts make him entirely unsafe. He's a sleazeball.

• edited March 2015

That's probably not gonna happen. Remeber, he told us "I don't know if I could take her back". He's not switching sides, at best he will ask Sasha to go with him - there's a difference.

kaleion posted: »

I think August's fondness for Sasha can definitely be used to manipulate him into helping you, I don't know if he can be redeemed but I'm looking forward to tricking him.

• You don't think it's possible for Sasha to go back with him and double cross him?

Plus I already kinda tricked him when I implanted the hope that Sasha likes him back on him, since she doesn't really seem to feel that way.

DeityD posted: »

That's probably not gonna happen. Remeber, he told us "I don't know if I could take her back". He's not switching sides, at best he will ask Sasha to go with him - there's a difference.

• Hard to say, but I think it's too risky for Sasha. For now, giving all we know about August's boss.

He's hopeless anyway, even if you tell him it's a con, he's a moron or that he's pathetic - he still says / acts like he likes her.

You don't think it's possible for Sasha to go back with him and double cross him? Plus I already kinda tricked him when I implanted the hope that Sasha likes him back on him, since she doesn't really seem to feel that way.

• If you watch his face and his body language, he seems royally pissed off at Sasha. It seems more like an emotional response.

That was weird, I didn't get that at all. He seems to really care about Sasha. We don't know what was said, maybe he was just playing along because of Vasquez?

• I like August the way he is.

• I would of said yes but then he POINTED HIS FUCKING GUN AT SASHA at the end.

• If he fucking shoots her I will spoil myself to figure how to save her.

If not, I'll fucking redo my game and make Fiona shoot him in the hand in Episode 1 just to be more of a dick.

I would of said yes but then he POINTED HIS FUCKING GUN AT SASHA at the end.

• Wow, I hadn't even thought of that. Diabolical. I like it.

I hope we get to trick him now.

I think August's fondness for Sasha can definitely be used to manipulate him into helping you, I don't know if he can be redeemed but I'm looking forward to tricking him.

• Hey, on this planet, you gotta carry 5 guns with you at all times.

"In comparison? August is a friggin' baby seal." And they said i was crazy for bringing my best seal-clubbing bat to Pandora. VINDICATED!

• If we can persuade him to not fucking shoot her, that would be nice. OR IF HE DOES, WE CAN KIDNAP AND TORTURE HIM FOR AN HOUR.

If he fucking shoots her I will spoil myself to figure how to save her. If not, I'll fucking redo my game and make Fiona shoot him in the hand in Episode 1 just to be more of a dick.

• If you shot August in the hand in episode 1, he probably won't be able to shoot Sasha.

Fingers crossed if this is true. <(

If he fucking shoots her I will spoil myself to figure how to save her. If not, I'll fucking redo my game and make Fiona shoot him in the hand in Episode 1 just to be more of a dick.

• Ohhh, that would be an awesome twist. Of course you'd be punished for being a pacifist in the Borderlands universe!

J-Master posted: »

If you shot August in the hand in episode 1, he probably won't be able to shoot Sasha. Fingers crossed if this is true. <(

• everything is clear now

August's mortal heart is still wounded! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qPwSOBvhu0 Nah. He had a change of heart.

• Being emotionally unstable and dangerous hasn't stopped the fans on here liking a character before.

Are you guys forgetting the fact that he had a hissy-fit and, after all that talk about opening up to Sasha, points a gun at her as soon as the drones start coming out? His emotional outbursts make him entirely unsafe. He's a sleazeball.

• "YOU SHOULD NEVER LIE TO ME SASHA!!!!!!"

-August, as he tries to have his version of a "Heeeeerreee's Johnny!" moment

"shudders"

No. Absolutely not. That creep better stay away from Sasha, cause I'll make him regret it....as Rhys and Fiona.......

• Whoa. That is LEGITIMATELY creepy......

LawmanZero posted: »

August in a nutshell in Episode 2: "I'm not angry about you screwing me over and I'm in love with your sister. You don't mind me stalking he

• Yeah, I'll agree with that. It looks like he's getting all pissy with Sasha about her screwing him over. At least, that's what I'm assuming they're arguing about.

If you watch his face and his body language, he seems royally pissed off at Sasha. It seems more like an emotional response.

• THIS

I mean, Jack's pretty much space Hitler and people love the bastard...

Flog61 posted: »

Being emotionally unstable and dangerous hasn't stopped the fans on here liking a character before.

• Darn, now I'm going to play Ep 1 AGAIN so I can shoot him.

Ohhh, that would be an awesome twist. Of course you'd be punished for being a pacifist in the Borderlands universe!

• It's funny how the roles are reversed-the muscular, Pandoran thug does the planning, and the clean-cut corporate guy is the one who insists on murdering everything.

J_E_K posted: »

Whoa. That is LEGITIMATELY creepy......

• This is a truth fact.

THIS I mean, Jack's pretty much space Hitler and people love the bastard...

• Uh, Jack's not Space Hitler, he's Space Pol Pot.

THIS I mean, Jack's pretty much space Hitler and people love the bastard...

• I honestly see August the same way I see the vault hunters - not a villain or a hero. He seems morally grey to me, like pretty much everyone else on Pandora.

• edited March 2015

Except for Grease Face, that guy was an ass.

nursethalia posted: »

I honestly see August the same way I see the vault hunters - not a villain or a hero. He seems morally grey to me, like pretty much everyone else on Pandora.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.