Favorite facial/body expressions in TFTB

Ok I saw one of these in TWAU so. I was surprised not to see one for TFTB Let's get started ENJOY:
Alt text

Comments

• Body expression, eh?

Alt text
    Alt text

• Alt text

I love their expressions here. One of the rare moments Rhys manages to actually look cool, and Jack sure looks impressed. :)) Reluctant partnership but epic teamwork inbound!

• Most of Rhys'.

Oh and when Scooter meets Sasha.

• Crossed eyed Rhys.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Alt text

This dork in this scene. (and pretty much every face HJack makes)

• Best I could find:

Alt text

• Alt text

Best I could find:

• I just adore how genuinely touched he looks. it's very sweet. x3

Spetzio posted: »

This dork in this scene. (and pretty much every face HJack makes)

• Same! Though I'm curious to see his response to the "we're not friends" option, I can't bring myself to go through with it knowing his adorkable reaction to telling him you're friends.

fayescarlet posted: »

I just adore how genuinely touched he looks. it's very sweet. x3

• I absolutely adore the whole 'angel and devil on your shoulder' vibe this has:

Alt text

Alt textAlt text

• Dat Chesire Cat grin:

Alt text

• Nothing special if I recall it right. Fiona says we're not friends but they're with us and they just walk into the van, I think. Maybe mutters something passive-agressive as he go there, but nothing noteworthy (otherwise... I wouldn't forget that xD).

Spetzio posted: »

Same! Though I'm curious to see his response to the "we're not friends" option, I can't bring myself to go through with it knowing his adorkable reaction to telling him you're friends.

• Can you remind me where exactly Rhys manages to impress Jack?

I love their expressions here. One of the rare moments Rhys manages to actually look cool, and Jack sure looks impressed. ) Reluctant partnership but epic teamwork inbound!

• That part was either just before or after they mess with Vasquez's shiny new gun/car.

Gapaot posted: »

Can you remind me where exactly Rhys manages to impress Jack?

• What a badass.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

nvm.

• I'm not good with gifs so bear with me...

My favorite is Handsome Jack slowly leaning uncomfortably close to Vasques's face still trying to figure out who he is.
    Right before, "Whoa! Wallethead!"

• Rhysha.

torkahn808 posted: »

What a badass.

• edited March 2015

Rhys' eyebrows are so dang expressive and I always notice how beautiful Fiona's eyes are.
    Funny, but sometimes, after playing TFTB or any other Telltale game I find myself making weird facial expressions like if my face was animated by Telltale. :D

• Alt text

Just do what I do and steal them off far more talented/less lazy people than myself (I kid, thank you @Deadpoolian)!

I'm not good with gifs so bear with me... My favorite is Handsome Jack slowly leaning uncomfortably close to Vasques's face still trying to figure out who he is. Right before, "Whoa! Wallethead!"

• Also, my stomach drops every time I get to this part of the ending. Just the way he looks at Sasha... :shudders:

Alt text

• omfg i love that part XD

Best I could find:

• Is... that a good shudder or a bad shudder? Because I have all the creepy shudders going all over me XD

Also, my stomach drops every time I get to this part of the ending. Just the way he looks at Sasha... :shudders:

• edited March 2015

lol ignore this plz. double wrong post

• Aw, thank you! Glad people are having fun using my gifs. :D

Just do what I do and steal them off far more talented/less lazy people than myself (I kid, thank you @Deadpoolian)!

• Me too bro, it's so bro.

Linsepins posted: »

omfg i love that part XD

• Alt text
    Tell me that this one isn't be best

• I couldn't agree more :)

Leluch123 posted: »

• edited March 2015

Definitely a bad shudder:

Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

Is... that a good shudder or a bad shudder? Because I have all the creepy shudders going all over me XD

• Shade is an insan...I mean interesting character. He gets me every time with his jumpscare.

Leluch123 posted: »

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Tales overall has some of the best animations from Telltale yet

• I can never forget that one "hyperion face" Rhys has in the first episode. That dead fish look? Anyone picked that?

• Agreed!

Deltino posted: »

Tales overall has some of the best animations from Telltale yet

• Alt text

Maybe it is just because I'm tired but more I look at the Moxxi poster and more I would like a scene with Fiona where she must impersonate Moxxi.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.