Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Gentlemen I fully agree with this theory and if you played episode 2 you know it predicted something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2vVJNDnws

• No.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Gentlemen I fully agree with this theory and if you played episode 2 you know it predicted something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2vVJNDnws

• Nice

https://youtu.be/JXfS8Zv3Fds Always wanted to use this video lol, but in all seriousness It's your opinion. I won't hate on it even though I obviously strongly disagree with it.

• Reseach of what????????????

Do research next time, buddy.

• Agree i think both episode are boring now dont wanna waste more f**cking time playing it until i get a good review

The second episode, outside of the last two scenes, was really boring.

• Girly means For girls duh!!!!!!!

Flog61 posted: »

'Girly'' What does that mean?

• No wut?

No.

• Hell no that will be weird

MichaelBP posted: »

He was probably expecting Max to be some big manly man and for the game to be full of action and violence and hyper realistic blood. Can't forget dat hyper realistic blud.

• What do you mean?

pratikrockz posted: »

Agree i think both episode are boring now dont wanna waste more f**cking time playing it until i get a good review

• I don't believe this theory and the deaths are coincidental.

No wut?

• If next time review is good for game like 9/10 then i will try again bcuz game concept were good but its bored me not good as telltale games

What do you mean?

• So you'll only play unless you see a good review?

What?!

If next time review is good for game like 9/10 then i will try again bcuz game concept were good but its bored me not good as telltale games

• Life is Strange is not for girls.

Girly means For girls duh!!!!!!!

• Well im doubfull of that part i mostly agree with the stuff about Jefersson

I don't believe this theory and the deaths are coincidental.

• I think they'll just send her some place to recover, I doubt she'll have much presence in the future episodes. There will likely be lots of references to her fate, but I don't think it'll make a huge difference (almost certainly more than most of Telltale's choices though).

There would be... but she only has 2 lines in the next episode or dies off screen or she doesn't appear again or she only sends Max text messages. Then again, we should wait to see how Dontnod handles Kate's determinant status.

• edited March 2015

okk not for girls

Life is Strange is not for girls.

• Just saying i dont like this game as good as telltale games thats all

So you'll only play unless you see a good review? What?!

• Alt text

Just saying i dont like this game as good as telltale games thats all

• edited March 2015

Oh god that was awful. He even made fun of the BIG scene at the end

Yeah that kind of pissed me off how he laughed about it.

But their not real.....

I just tried to watch CinnamonToastKen play Episode 2. Oh god that was awful. He even made fun of the BIG scene at the end. I tried to watch Ken play these story based games multiple times but clearly their not for him.

• Life is Strange is not for girls.

its aimed at girls, the high school drama is similar to most movies of the same time. Sure some guys will enjoy it but its the female audience their aiming for

Life is Strange is not for girls.

• No need to be an ignorant jerk.

• edited March 2015

Just gotta say that ending choice.....It was a lose lose situation. You blame Nathan you get him suspended, pissed off at you more, and will probably try to seriously harm you. You blame David then you get him pissed off at you, he will probably be more mean to you, and he won't be at school to protect Max from Nathan(dispite being an asshole I do believe David when he says he is trying to protect the kids.) If you blame Jefferson well first of all I don't see why anyone would blame him lol. He is/was the only one really trying to help you(Max) and Kate. So yeah no win situation.

Also P.S: what do you guys/girls think about that ending with Victoria? Why do you think she was crying at the end of the episode(2)? Do you think deep down she hates herself(like most bullies) or do you think maybe she is starting to regret what she did to Kate or is it something else we don't yet know?

• I think deep down Victoria hates herself. Conceited, bitchy, rich girls like that are insecure and full of problems.

Just gotta say that ending choice.....It was a lose lose situation. You blame Nathan you get him suspended, pissed off at you more, and wil

• I think its a combination of her guilt of making Kate go suicidal and something else we don't entirely know yet.

Just gotta say that ending choice.....It was a lose lose situation. You blame Nathan you get him suspended, pissed off at you more, and wil

• I think so too.

I think deep down Victoria hates herself. Conceited, bitchy, rich girls like that are insecure and full of problems.

• edited March 2015

Oh right, I forgot! Thanks for pointing it out :)

I'm such a dummy...

Max is the one who scratched his face in episode 1, after he (Nathan) attacked Warren and started choking her.

• The game you're buying.

Reseach of what????????????

• edited March 2015

But the situation is real. Suicides happen.

Yes I know that it's fake, I understand that he probably wouldn't laugh at real suicides. However, he showed no care in the world about the suicide. Suicide is a hard factor in my life and that part hit me hard and he just laughed about her jumping off a roof. You could keep on saying it's not real, however these games do show horrible relations to real life events and my favorite part about watching Youtubers play these games is to see how they react and their thoughts on these situations. The fact that he laughed the enire time did piss me off, I am not expecting people to tear up like I did but I do expect people to feel remorseful. Do I hate Ken because he laughed at a virtual girl's suicide? No, of course not. Am I upset about it? Yes, of course.

Oh god that was awful. He even made fun of the BIG scene at the end Yeah that kind of pissed me off how he laughed about it. But their not real.....

• I am an ignorant jerk

No need to be an ignorant jerk.

• Concept was good thats why i buy it but its bored me

The game you're buying.

• I think it is possible that she might hate herself for (nearly) causing Kate's death, and she might redeem herself in the next episodes.

Though, even if her attitude improves, I'll still think she's a bitch for filming Kate's suicide with her phone, and in the leaked version, she said "that's what hoes deserve" (or something like that) when Kate is about to commit suicide (at least I think she said this, not entirely sure right now)

• That's probably what will happen. Maybe we'll also be able to visit her in the hospital, in a future episode.

I think they'll just send her some place to recover, I doubt she'll have much presence in the future episodes. There will likely be lots of

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2015

If you took the blame for Chloe's pot, Madsen tells the principal about it if you blame him and Max gets suspended. I believe if you didn't talk about the gun with the principal Nate isn't suspended (can't remember if Max is suspended in this scenario).

• Thanks for flagging my comment whoever was that f**king guy

• Lol, yeah. Like that was me. :|

You don't go around and call people stupid, yeah?

Thanks for flagging my comment whoever was that f**king guy

• Yeah, Victoria said that.

I honestly wanna throw her in a pit.

I think it is possible that she might hate herself for (nearly) causing Kate's death, and she might redeem herself in the next episodes.

• The first episode wasn't bad. It had a lot of introduction stuff, which worked out well considering the second episode.

Not that it was all that tough to top really.

• edited March 2015

Ah, so I'm not crazy. Wonder if they removed it or if it's a bug that keeps that line from playing.

Since I'm a nice guy, I'm willing to give her one last chance, but if she continues acting like a big jerk (that's the least rude thing I can call her) or if she does some more messed up shit, then I hope Nathan or somebody else kills her.

Yeah, Victoria said that. I honestly wanna throw her in a pit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.