Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• Thank you :3

mr.quality posted: »

[leave with Jerry's group.] Great chapter!!

• Sooner. Much sooner XD

Yeah, that would be great... just keeping that case alive and she'll be fine. Unfortunately, I guess I just slipped a few steps in the five

• Aahhhh Maria will live if she isn't dead already

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Well, poor Maria :c

• It's a possibility.

Aahhhh Maria will live if she isn't dead already

• Revenge, a challenge of trust, prideful. It can mean so many things.

"And pray you never feel this same kind of remorse"

The way remorse is being used in the song kind of scares me tho

Greed and disgrace...

"Seal my heart and break my pride

I've nowhere to stand and now nowhere to hide

Align my heart, my body, my mind

To face what I've done and do my time"

"Well yes sir, yes sir, yes it was me

I know what I've done, 'cause I know what I've seen

I went out back and I got my gun

I said, "You haven't met me, I am the only son"

Oh shit this scares me because it can be referring to anyone..

Yeah, that would be great... just keeping that case alive and she'll be fine. Unfortunately, I guess I just slipped a few steps in the five

• I mean she might be ticked that Christian turned her away but y'know. It's Jerry-motherfucking-Stewart, you shouldn't challenge him at this time.

It's a possibility.

• The prophecy has been spoken!

Revenge, a challenge of trust, prideful. It can mean so many things. "And pray you never feel this same kind of remorse" The way remor

• But in the very beginning it says it's a young man so how old is Jerry?

The prophecy has been spoken!

• Yay, a hint again... I know regardless of what happens, it will be horrible for Josie. I guess after that last part there is nothing reasonably left to hope for her. Despite the fact that I'm tired of it, I'm doing this one last try at caring and trying to convince me of something that's obviously not happening, but after the obvious outcome, I only want to see bloody vengeance and people from Zafir's group finally getting what they deserve, one limb at a time. At least I'll have nothing to loose and can fully concentrate on voting every option that could result in someone responsible suffering, meaning simply everyone from Zafir's group. Probably Keith too, since he would be a way to bring pain to Zafir. And that's at least something to look forward to. Though I somehow even doubt that all of those responsible will come even close to get what they deserve, that would simply be too good to be true.

Interesting speculation, but only the out come of this choice will decide >:3

• edited March 2015

You're probably right about that in the long run. But if they ever did meet again, their interaction would probably begin with a slap across the face from Maria to Christian XD

I mean she might be ticked that Christian turned her away but y'know. It's Jerry-motherfucking-Stewart, you shouldn't challenge him at this time.

• edited March 2015

Keith hates his father e.e and Zaifr doens´t care about him

Yay, a hint again... I know regardless of what happens, it will be horrible for Josie. I guess after that last part there is nothing reasona

• edited March 2015

35 Not exactly young but not exactly old. This is tough

But in the very beginning it says it's a young man so how old is Jerry?

• Christian is basically fucked either way because if he chooses Maria over the group then he'll either die or lose the groups trust but if he chooses the group over Maria then he'll have to deal with her. Jesus I feel bad for him now

You're probably right about that in the long run. But if they ever did meet again, their interaction would probably begin with a slap across the face from Maria to Christian XD

• Dan?

35 Not exactly young but not exactly old. This is tough

• That's what I was thinking originally

supersagig posted: »

Dan?

• Also , Keith isn´t even there btw :P

Yay, a hint again... I know regardless of what happens, it will be horrible for Josie. I guess after that last part there is nothing reasona

• Well, the cat's out of the bag XD

• I'd love to find out how much Zafir does not care for him. If Zafir doesn't care for him the slightest, I won't try to harm Keith, I promise. But right now, he seems to be a way to hurt Zafir and after what he did I will use every way to hurt him.

• Look below :P

I'd love to find out how much Zafir does not care for him. If Zafir doesn't care for him the slightest, I won't try to harm Keith, I promise. But right now, he seems to be a way to hurt Zafir and after what he did I will use every way to hurt him.

• Oh DAMN if he is Dan you are talking , i think i know what you are talking baout and i don´t like it at all ):

• I guess it refers to Jerry. Right now, saving Josie is pretty much one of the last things he's clinging onto. After finding her dead and mutilated body, he'll be filled with incredible remorse that he was such a bastard to her and that he was unable to make up for it, before breaking down again and taking up the just cause of torturing Zafir for the rest of the story.

Revenge, a challenge of trust, prideful. It can mean so many things. "And pray you never feel this same kind of remorse" The way remor

• [Leave with Jerry’s group.]

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 5: Nine O’clock Lab - Part 3. Jerry looked at the thick metal door where his friends were being he

• oh no gUYS YOU'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS

Oh DAMN if he is Dan you are talking , i think i know what you are talking baout and i don´t like it at all ):

• [Leave with Jerry’s group.]

I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately :c

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 5: Nine O’clock Lab - Part 3. Jerry looked at the thick metal door where his friends were being he

• There's absolutely no need to be sorry :3

ComingSoon posted: »

[Leave with Jerry’s group.] I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately :c

• profusely apologizes

There's absolutely no need to be sorry

• I am the only one noticing that Ashley is becoming a mother figure to Dan? :P

• Absolutely not and it's adorable

I am the only one noticing that Ashley is becoming a mother figure to Dan? :P

• Voting is closed!

(!) Christian will reluctantly leave without trying to learn of Maria's location

Okay...I have bad news, but it's now really bad, but it's still kind of bad news. I'm going to the beach for the week and I won't be back until Friday or Saturday. But it'll give me plenty of time to plan the episode final, that's right, you heard me. This next part will be the final in episode 1 and will mark the end of it, until I move on to episode 2. I won't be able to work on it while I'm gone though, but I can safely say I'll be planning it out to my hearts content!

So, I won't be able to post for the next few days, sorry. But the end is near, but still a long ways away if that makes sense XD

Seeya :3

• I have some bad news, but its not really bad, but its still kind of bad news

The end is near, but its still a long ways away

Make up your kind!!! You confuse me!

Anyways, have fun at the beach!

Voting is closed! (!) Christian will reluctantly leave without trying to learn of Maria's location Okay...I have bad news, but it's no

• Bye bye!

:p.

Voting is closed! (!) Christian will reluctantly leave without trying to learn of Maria's location Okay...I have bad news, but it's no

• Evil laugh in the distance, possibly from the beach

See you around, Quality :3

I have some bad news, but its not really bad, but its still kind of bad news The end is near, but its still a long ways away Make up your kind!!! You confuse me! Anyways, have fun at the beach!

• Seeya, supersagig! :3

Bye bye! .

• SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Ya

Seeya, supersagig!

• Alt text

Gah the suspense is terrible, especially since I probably won't have internet access from Friday to Monday D:

Anyways, have fun :D

• since I probably won't have internet access from Friday to Monday

WHAT?!!!

Gah the suspense is terrible, especially since I probably won't have internet access from Friday to Monday Anyways, have fun

• edited March 2015

Yep, I'll be visiting my grandparents for Easter. They basically live in the german equivalent of the Australian Outback and I don't know if my phone's mobile internet connection will work there. That's just my bad luck :'(

since I probably won't have internet access from Friday to Monday WHAT?!!!

• I'm going to miss you hope. :'(

See ya soon! :)

Evil laugh in the distance, possibly from the beach See you around, Quality

• I'll be back B3

I'm going to miss you hope. See ya soon!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.