Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Didn't notice. but yea this game was obviously inspired* by TTG.
    *and by inspired I meant ripoff lol but they are implementing great stuff. This seems more like old telltale, less movie like and more interactive. I hope TTG would go back to that

Mat_Den96 posted: »

And don't forget Kenny was at Two Whales Diner... Obsessed with his truck.

• I chose "there are billions of videos" which put her on edge, and then I said the proverb, because I thought the Matthew one was recommending suicide. Everything up until there was good though.

What were you choices and what did you say?

• yes

water her every day

Pink Rabbit posted: »

Max's plant is my favorite character.

• Can Chloe die on the train tracks? I didn't leave her because I know Max wouldn't have done that, but in a game like TWD I might have.

#TeamSarah posted: »

I like Kate. Anyone else not really like Chloe? I dont hate her but she's really getting to me.

• The choice with Chloe is removed, i think you have the old ones.They deleted everychoice.Your major choices from pastebin are fake spoilers from now, i wont leak them the new choices,but also it's interesting what happens in episode 3 .

What, you wanna know the MAJOR CHOICES? I'll PM you if you want.

• Can anyone PM me the ep3 choices? I need to take notes for class.

• Dontnod put them in the files the choices,glad they're gone.

I'd prefer if we didnt discuss the episode 3 spoilers, out of respect for DONTNOD.

• Not gonna leak them tho,the "new choices", that from pastebins all of them are deleted in-game.I cant trust someone.And they changed a lotta choices from major is very interesting.

Can anyone PM me the ep3 choices? I need to take notes for class.

• (rewinds time)

I can tell every single thing you have in your pockets.

Not gonna leak them tho,the "new choices", that from pastebins all of them are deleted in-game.I cant trust someone.And they changed a lotta choices from major is very interesting.

• Episode 2 wasnt hacked was found in the files,and someone upload it to internet,so it was dontnod's fault

I'm making some Life is Strange polls because they're fun (for me xD) Is Rachael dead or alive? http://strawpoll.me/3995474 Would y

• This guy.

Alt text

Didn't notice. but yea this game was obviously inspired* by TTG. *and by inspired I meant ripoff lol but they are implementing great stuff. This seems more like old telltale, less movie like and more interactive. I hope TTG would go back to that

• I really like Kate. She's such a sweet person. I 'Max' want to be her best friend. Sorry Chloe :/

So, I got a legit questions for you guys. Who is your favourite and relatable character in Life of Strange? I found out that Kate Marsh is m

• *This action will have consequences.

You bet I'm going to water it every episode.

Pink Rabbit posted: »

Max's plant is my favorite character.

• edited March 2015

My main suspect on who that "someone" might be is Jefferson. Rachel wanted to be model and who is better placed than a famous photographer to help her realize her dream?

But, it could be interesting if that person was indeed Max!

yes! However, I have a variation of the theory. Remember the part when Chloe told Max that Rachel told her that she met someone that changed

• So... I decided to make a poll question also!

Who do you ship with Max? If anybody?

http://strawpoll.me/3997003

• ... I ship Max with Chloe.

#TeamMoe

So... I decided to make a poll question also! Who do you ship with Max? If anybody? http://strawpoll.me/3997003

• Chloe, she is pretty much a girl version of myself.

So, I got a legit questions for you guys. Who is your favourite and relatable character in Life of Strange? I found out that Kate Marsh is m

• edited March 2015

Ya'll ain't giving me the ep3 choices Alt text

anywhore, episode 5 is being referenced in some files. Not that much of a spoiler, since the town is gonna get wiped by a tornado as what Max always says

• Anywhore? Where is this whore you speak of?

Ya'll ain't giving me the ep3 choices anywhore, episode 5 is being referenced in some files. Not that much of a spoiler, since the town is gonna get wiped by a tornado as what Max always says

• this lil' bitch whore slut shit-eating motherfucker has cum all over her face

Alt text

Anywhore? Where is this whore you speak of?

• Jesus this got real quick xD

this lil' bitch whore slut shit-eating motherfucker has cum all over her face

• Alt text

things always got real when this troll came along -- u dunno how much i wanna slap this bitch.

Jesus this got real quick xD

• She's not that bad... I guess. Depending on how you treat her before. Maybe in latter episodes she'll change?

things always got real when this troll came along -- u dunno how much i wanna slap this bitch.

• edited March 2015

[spoiler removed]

That is a spoiler actually. The entire grand game plot at the moment is us worrying about the tornado and speculating on how we might stop it from happening in the future really.

Thanks.

Ya'll ain't giving me the ep3 choices anywhore, episode 5 is being referenced in some files. Not that much of a spoiler, since the town is gonna get wiped by a tornado as what Max always says

• edited March 2015

Alt text

MichaelBP posted: »

... I ship Max with Chloe. #TeamMoe

• You're welcome. :)

Flog61 posted: »

[spoiler removed] That is a spoiler actually. The entire grand game plot at the moment is us worrying about the tornado and speculating on how we might stop it from happening in the future really. Thanks.

• I never said Episode 2 was hacked..

Episode 2 wasnt hacked was found in the files,and someone upload it to internet,so it was dontnod's fault

• Alt text

#Moe confirmed to be best ship. It is Moe approved.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I made a slight edit to your comment as @Megami_Kizukanai has edited the spoiler from her post.

I would just like to remind everyone about the warning at the top of the OP.

Mod Edit: Please don't post spoilers from any leaked Life is Strange episodes.

If you do want to share spoilers ONLY do it via private discussion and don't repeat or hint to them on here as some people don't want any kind of spoiler.

Flog61 posted: »

[spoiler removed] That is a spoiler actually. The entire grand game plot at the moment is us worrying about the tornado and speculating on how we might stop it from happening in the future really. Thanks.

• Navar.

(rewinds time) I can tell every single thing you have in your pockets.

• You know, if Chloe's gun had one bullet left and Max really did shoot Frank, there's two different ways I could see happening.

1. The bullet hits his knife, knocking it out of his hand, Chloe then punches him down, grabs the knife and further interrogates him about how and where he got Rachel's bracelet.

2. Frank is shot in the heart, and he slowly dies a painful death. Max then throws up in shock and freaks out because she killed a man, and after some comforting, Chloe suggests they hide the body.

• I really cant see the writters letting the protagonist actually murder someone, i think the ricochet mechanic to be used for emergencies and escapes. I really cant see them killing enemies left and right.

You know, if Chloe's gun had one bullet left and Max really did shoot Frank, there's two different ways I could see happening. * The bu

• Well you technically killed Chloe already if you made her shoot at the bumper. If Max killed someone she would probably rewind for a less lethal solution.

I really cant see the writters letting the protagonist actually murder someone, i think the ricochet mechanic to be used for emergencies and escapes. I really cant see them killing enemies left and right.

• Yea but i mean killing someone because he is a threat, i dont think thats the direction the game would take.

Well you technically killed Chloe already if you made her shoot at the bumper. If Max killed someone she would probably rewind for a less lethal solution.

• Spoiler comment,Please add it,if i haven't played episode 2 i would be spoiled right now.!

You know, if Chloe's gun had one bullet left and Max really did shoot Frank, there's two different ways I could see happening. * The bu

• if someone hadn't played episode 2 yet they shouldn't be on a thread where people are gonna be discussing episode 2

Spoiler comment,Please add it,if i haven't played episode 2 i would be spoiled right now.!

• Told you I'd do another. So, the question is: http://strawpoll.me/4003252

After everything that's happened, do you think Chloe has officially forgiven Max for the 5 year absence?

• edited March 2015

Not gonna lie I would have really liked either of those two happen instead of...

A. Shooting the gun and nothing happening except for getting threatened by Frank and then getting some brownie points from Chloe

B. Not shooting the gun and having Frank just grab it right out of your fucking hands.

• Look who I found. She's so surreal.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.