Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Alt text

The true ship is Rhyiona, and is sails strong.

J-Master posted: »

You guys are all chasing a wild goose. If it is hinting a ship, it's Rhysha.

• My achievement predictions were right.

"Maneater"'s getting censored.

Green613 posted: »

"perverted writing style" Rhyiona confirmed ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

• How is it getting censored?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My achievement predictions were right. "Maneater"'s getting censored.

• Alt text

How is it getting censored?

• ........Walked right into that one. -_-

• Not directly related to Tales, but here's a fun/short video that IGN just uploaded with Dameon Clarke.

Men's Style Tips with Borderlands' Handsome Jack

Dameon also played some Handsome Collection during his visit to IGN and answered fan questions, but they've yet to upload videos of those yet. With any luck, maybe they'll talk about Tales a bit in those!

• just make sure your character strong enough

Deadpoolian posted: »

I also got The Borderlands Handsome Collection and it's great but still I can't find the dlcs on it I hope gearbox fix that too Oh,

• last time i saw him, he is looking for a spleen.

are you interested ?

Crips posted: »

Eternal bleeding? Call DOCTOR ZED.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

"I recognize this perverted writing style"

That sounds interesting :P

I added this to the news as it's better than having nothing up there.

• edited March 2015

i can`t wait for claptrap to make appearance :D
    Alt text

Handsome Collection FTW ! ! !

• Yesss!! Rhyona!

• Pfft, you guys are all wrong - it's something far more perverted than Rhyiona!

Alt textAlt text

Source

• edited March 2015

Makes me think about the desert scene. Try add these lines while looking at the picture...

Oh I like them a lot

Oh Rhys, you're my hero!

I'm just so excited to be on this adventure with you.

Aww...What's wrong Reeeesy?

Pfft, you guys are all wrong - it's something far more perverted than Rhyiona! Source

• Omg I hope so. xD That would be hilarious. xD

Btw damn, Dameon is such a tease. First he tells he had to voice something disturbing, then something perverted... And it's only been TWO WEEKS I just can't even.

Pfft, you guys are all wrong - it's something far more perverted than Rhyiona! Source

• An update from the man who voices Handsome Jack himself?!

Alt text

Must...reign in...the hype...it'll just destroy me during the wait...!

• God, I love that man...

But how did he forget Handsome Jack's number 1 style tip:

LAYERING!

Alt text

You wear your lab coat under your vest, but over your shirt, but under your jacket.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Not directly related to Tales, but here's a fun/short video that IGN just uploaded with Dameon Clarke. Men's Style Tips with Borderlands'

• edited March 2015

I'm the only one who's wondering why the f there's a lab coat? Just why?

God, I love that man... But how did he forget Handsome Jack's number 1 style tip: LAYERING! You wear your lab coat under your vest, but over your shirt, but under your jacket.

• Alt text

DeityD posted: »

I'm the only one who's wondering why the f there's a lab coat? Just why?

• Lol.

Lab coats are fashionable this season

• Nope nope nope.

Alt text

It's just... he's not even a scientist, he's a goddamn programmer. So I really don't get his questionable style.

• Alt text credit :Green613 still canfirmad

• he's not even a scientist, he's a goddamn programmer

I know, it literally makes zero sense - but who cares about sense when you look this

FABULOUS!

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Nope nope nope. It's just... he's not even a scientist, he's a goddamn programmer. So I really don't get his questionable style.

• Lab coats are so hot right now.

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Lol. Lab coats are fashionable this season

• Following on from Dameon's tweet, Anthony Burch has confirmed he wrote a few scenes for ep 3 of Tales:

Alt text

This is an interesting development because he recently left Gearbox/the Borderlands franchise, so it was unclear whether or not that meant Tales, too.

• Alt text

he's not even a scientist, he's a goddamn programmer I know, it literally makes zero sense - but who cares about sense when you look this FABULOUS!

• Wow. That's unexpected... and cool.

Following on from Dameon's tweet, Anthony Burch has confirmed he wrote a few scenes for ep 3 of Tales: This is an interesting develop

• Gay people confirmed

Following on from Dameon's tweet, Anthony Burch has confirmed he wrote a few scenes for ep 3 of Tales: This is an interesting develop

• No way Handsome Jack isn't pointing out Rhyiona.He is pointing out Rhysha instead of Rhyiona so yea I can't for Episode 3 #RhyshaForever

Nah, he's definitely pointing out the immense amount of chemistry Rhys and Fiona have.

• Alt text

strwar3 posted: »

No way Handsome Jack isn't pointing out Rhyiona.He is pointing out Rhysha instead of Rhyiona so yea I can't for Episode 3 #RhyshaForever

• Wow telltale, you keep throwing information at us, i can write dairy entries everyday you know...

• Not going to lie, I'm waiting for a scene like this in the game. There I said it.

• Please do! I found the first two very funny :).

Wow telltale, you keep throwing information at us, i can write dairy entries everyday you know...

• News?!Minor update?! The key art is coming soon.Remove the soon! #27th April

• If voice acting is starting now I figure the episode will be released at the end of the month. That's good to see updates, the constant complaining from a lot of fanbase was extremely annoying last time tbh

• I'm guessing he's talking about the Brick scenes, or maybe.....Claptrap finally shows up.

• Hell yeah the hype in on all time high!

• You could have expected that :p

........Walked right into that one. -_-

• Omg I really hope so

If voice acting is starting now I figure the episode will be released at the end of the month. That's good to see updates, the constant complaining from a lot of fanbase was extremely annoying last time tbh

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

End of the month... maybe. I'm expecting early-mid May.

If voice acting is starting now I figure the episode will be released at the end of the month. That's good to see updates, the constant complaining from a lot of fanbase was extremely annoying last time tbh

• dairy entries

Alt text

Wow telltale, you keep throwing information at us, i can write dairy entries everyday you know...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.