Atlas Mugged Discussion (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN HERE - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Comments

• Isn't it The Captor?

sSOPHOo posted: »

why is nobody talking about this part please somebody tell me that it was Handsome Jack who interrupted her and not Rhys (cause it didn't sound like him)

• Yes, it is, lol.

Isn't it The Captor?

• well now i feel bad. D:

ActionHank posted: »

I chose fire, as did probably a lot of people. Borderlands game-wise, acid is actually weak against flesh. While Fire is bonus-effective against flesh. WOO, LORE KNOWLEDGE.

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

Yes, it is, lol.

• Not if Jack IS The Captor...

DUN

DUN

DUN!!!

Alt text

• Alt text

Not if Jack IS The Captor... DUN DUN DUN!!!

• I'm actually hoping that Tales gets its slower moment too. Action and battles are good and all but this game wouldn't work just with them. I want to get good combinations of character development, humor, drama, and action.

ComingSoon posted: »

I don't understand how this would be filler. Honestly this episode is amazing, and I'm frankly sick of anything getting called "filler"

• edited March 2015

This probably means nothing, but when The Stranger says "One of you will have to change a tire", Fiona goes first without even looking at Rhys, like she knows he won't (can't?) do it. Huh?

To ease the pain of waiting for episode 3, I'll play episodes 1&2 a gajillion times, creating thousands of insane theories about everything and everyone.

Also, dat facepalm.

Alt text

• Just played a playthrough where I'm playing as an asshole. Loader Bot hates me.

Alt text

So painful to watch.

cries

• Ever since Rhys and Sasha were alone together in Zer0 Sum, I've pretty much shipped them. And after Rhys got all defensive at the end of Episode 2 about how he knew August liked Sasha, I just thought "The ship has sailed".

• I regret blowing up loader bot so much ;'(

Pipas posted: »

Just played a playthrough where I'm playing as an asshole. Loader Bot hates me. So painful to watch. cries

• I loved that so much.

Just played a playthrough where I'm playing as an asshole. Loader Bot hates me. So painful to watch. cries

• I did my douchebag playthrough yesterday and I actually loved passive-aggressive Loader Bot! He's so snarky - and when he delicately lowers Vaughn but straight up throws Rhys to the ground? HILARIOUS!

I enjoyed my mean playthrough so, so much - it's not like other TT games where making bad choices is literally soul destroying, and you finish the game and just want to crawl into the foetal position and rock back and forth - I was laughing the entire time!

It feels good to be bad in Borderlands, baby...

• You ARE Jack, after all.

"ITT'SS 4 DA GR8TURR GUD!"

I did my douchebag playthrough yesterday and I actually loved passive-aggressive Loader Bot! He's so snarky - and when he delicately lowers

• Yeah, me too :D

I lit his ass up.

• I love the Scooter's Special design for the caravan. "Up in my Grill" is everything I have to say to that. It even has a Vault sign.

• edited March 2015

Huh, I've recently been wondering who may be under the mask and through deep research. (aka changing the pitch)

I'm 80% sure it's someone with a young/feminine like voice under the mask.

So, still possibly Timothy.

• "Whoa! Unauthorized user up in my grill! You trying to hack my Catch A Ride? Uncool, bro, uncool."

• I beg to differ. Keeping my cash whenever I restart Episode 2 and buying the SS without the extra 1k from Scooter is definitely freezingly cool!

LawmanZero posted: »

"Whoa! Unauthorized user up in my grill! You trying to hack my Catch A Ride? Uncool, bro, uncool."

• I agree. This is f***ing Pandora, let loose! Besides, you're Hyperion, so you better let all those Pandoran scumbags and wannabe-legend Vaultpeons know their place.

I did my douchebag playthrough yesterday and I actually loved passive-aggressive Loader Bot! He's so snarky - and when he delicately lowers

• Funny enough, the thing I posted is an actual quote from BL2.

Oh, and apparently, Scooter puts pimentacos in glove boxes.

Tacos with the usual ingredients and pimentos.

I beg to differ. Keeping my cash whenever I restart Episode 2 and buying the SS without the extra 1k from Scooter is definitely freezingly cool!

• First, I was aware of the quote.
    Second, I wish someone would mention that in TFTB. I don't know if they do, but I tried several options and didn't catch it.

LawmanZero posted: »

Funny enough, the thing I posted is an actual quote from BL2. Oh, and apparently, Scooter puts pimentacos in glove boxes. Tacos with the usual ingredients and pimentos.

• Feminine?!

I don't know WHAT you're talking about:

Alt text

SERIOUSLY TELLTALE - GET IN ON THIS ADORABLENESS AND SAVE TIMOTHY!

• edited March 2015

i killed so many loader bots as a vault hunter, and as a mercenary assasin like athena, NO WAY loader bot was able to do that. unless tales from the borderland is the other version of what a vault hunter is which is useless. they killed handsome jack and wilhelm, NO WAY that loader bot beat athena xD that was funny... i was like ok fiona that was a good joke xD

zeke10 posted: »

I call BS on loaderbot defeating athena

• edited March 2015

mee too. i play as athena, and yes. her talking like that made me go, did i play another side of her? she's the only vault hunter i played that is still struggles with morality and whats wrong and right, also she never talk shit when she's being hired to do a mission, well. maybe but not in a nasty way xD maybe because of the red eye thingy? whats up with that.. i hope the dont kill her :') and by that i mean lilith and the gang

CathalOHara posted: »

I wouldn't consider that nerfing. She was taken by surprise, a Loader Bot grabbed and fucked her off the other side of the town. I was in st

• i didnt understand, you mean athena in the picture or what?

why is nobody talking about this part please somebody tell me that it was Handsome Jack who interrupted her and not Rhys (cause it didn't sound like him)

• Wait, you can get the SS without the extra 1k? Did I read that wrong?

I beg to differ. Keeping my cash whenever I restart Episode 2 and buying the SS without the extra 1k from Scooter is definitely freezingly cool!

• Now that the Tales from the Borderlands heads for PreSequel are out we got the confirmation, that the woman in this picture is indeed Vallory. One of the heads of Athena is called Vallory's Violence.

Alt text

• I don't know whether it's intentional or a bug (it probably is...), but every time I restart Episode 2, Fiona keeps all the cash, she collected in that episode. I would like to point out, that I own "TftB" on the PS4 and live in the EU, if that possible bug has to do with anything.

Wait, you can get the SS without the extra 1k? Did I read that wrong?

• Right now, my Fiona carries over 16k of cold hard cash.

Wait, you can get the SS without the extra 1k? Did I read that wrong?

• How you get that much.

Right now, my Fiona carries over 16k of cold hard cash.

• edited April 2015

(cause it didn't sound like him)

Um... why? It's his voice, just deeper than usual. I don't know how he could know what happened but still, it's Troy.

• Ouch I wonder whose hand she's stabbing..

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Now that the Tales from the Borderlands heads for PreSequel are out we got the confirmation, that the woman in this picture is indeed Vallory. One of the heads of Athena is called Vallory's Violence.

• Looks a bit like Scooter's hand.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Ouch I wonder whose hand she's stabbing..

• I ship him with Gaige, but C'MON WILHELM IS BEST MENTOR.

Feminine?! I don't know WHAT you're talking about: SERIOUSLY TELLTALE - GET IN ON THIS ADORABLENESS AND SAVE TIMOTHY!

• He doesn't know what happened , i think he sees that she's exaggerating or sth :0

DeityD posted: »

(cause it didn't sound like him) Um... why? It's his voice, just deeper than usual. I don't know how he could know what happened but still, it's Troy.

• He feels it. That smelly smell. xD

akelote12 posted: »

He doesn't know what happened , i think he sees that she's exaggerating or sth :0

• Nah, Scooter has short sleeves and wears gloves - it looks much more like Vaughn's arm (long sleeve rolled up and with those band things).

Quiff posted: »

Looks a bit like Scooter's hand.

• In Episode 2, it is possible to acquire up to $2000. ($300 from General Pollux, $200 from Scooter's container, $1000 when you demand a bonus for the racing contract and say the catchphrase and $500 from Felix' hidden container) Now there are 2 things, where I'm not sure, whether they're bugs or not. The first is, that I keep the collected cash from that episode, whenever I restart Episode 2. (Doesn't work with Episode 1 or when I rewind in Episode 2) The Second is, that instead of the option "Continue Episode", it instead always states "Restart Episode" and starts the episode anew, should I confirm. I exploited that curiosity, by collecting all the cash, choosing the factory settings for the caravan, playing up to Athena's chase where I hit a save point, restarting Episode 2 and repeat the whole thing. That's why I'm now up to 16k of cash on my save file.

pcharl01 posted: »

How you get that much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.