Atlas Mugged Discussion (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN HERE - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!)

1789101113»

Comments

• I really just want to know When Fiona and Rhys get their new costumes

• [Loaderbot saying: "Rejection mode activated."]

So painful to watch.

cries

That has to be some of the darkest writing Telltale has ever made. Right when I think they can't top Season 1 of Walking Dead, they manage to reach into even further recesses of the darkness of the human mind.

Pipas posted: »

Just played a playthrough where I'm playing as an asshole. Loader Bot hates me. So painful to watch. cries

• Looks like his muscles hadn't saved nim this time

Nah, Scooter has short sleeves and wears gloves - it looks much more like Vaughn's arm (long sleeve rolled up and with those band things).

• They didn't save him from holding on in the Caravan either.

Leluch123 posted: »

Looks like his muscles hadn't saved nim this time

• My new wallpaper
    Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

I didn't take that many screenshots but this is one of my favorites. I also like this one.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

They didn't save him from holding on in the Caravan either.

• Alt text

Right now, my Fiona carries over 16k of cold hard cash.

• Me too.

Strip.

Poogers555 posted: »

I really just want to know When Fiona and Rhys get their new costumes

• Take it off. Take it off.

Linsepins posted: »

Me too. Strip.

• Alt text

Take it off. Take it off.

• People underestimate the pain of rejection.

[Loaderbot saying: "Rejection mode activated."] So painful to watch. cries That has to be some of the darkest writing

• I thought that it could possibly be something to do with her shield as in the next time for episode 3 her eyes glowed red when she had her shield with her but her eyes didn't when she was missing it...so possibly? I don't know just a theory.

Because she's telling it in the future and the second scene has already happened, shaping her portrayal of her in the first. So, maybe wh

• Or it could be to do with her shield as she throws it away just before she sees Janey. Also in the next time for episode 3 one showed Athena with her shield, eyes glowing red and the other showed her without and her eyes were normal. Just a theory.

BullseyeRey posted: »

I think she is exaggerating. If you have Rhys go toOld Haven without Fiona, Fiona runs into Janey Springs and during that scene Athena has her regular eyes.

• Awesome!

My new wallpaper

• This is my first time meeting Handsome Jack ( sort of) and I gotta say that I like him already.

• He...starts off like that in Borderlands 2. Then he's...not so pleasant, mid-game. I mean, I still kind of liked him, but I was all too happy to declare war on his ass.

This is my first time meeting Handsome Jack ( sort of) and I gotta say that I like him already.

• Well, for Catch a Ride, Im feeling like the whole episode is going to be Rhys, Fiona, Jack, and maybe loader bot going to save Vaughn and Sasha ;3

• That's a good point, maybe we get separated during whatever is the result of ep 2's final choice. I wonder if we find them during that episode, or if that's why they're missing during the future scenes? Maybe August or Vasquez has them hostage for all that time and the reason we're dealing with (and potentially tricking) The Stranger is some deal we make with whoever is holding them ransom?

Well, for Catch a Ride, Im feeling like the whole episode is going to be Rhys, Fiona, Jack, and maybe loader bot going to save Vaughn and Sasha ;3

• I hope we will get a race, because the race in episode 1 was soo awesome.

Well, for Catch a Ride, Im feeling like the whole episode is going to be Rhys, Fiona, Jack, and maybe loader bot going to save Vaughn and Sasha ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.