Borderlands 3

13»

Comments

• Hey, there's no harm in possibility.

stealth borderlands

• edited April 2015

We already have Zer0 with his invisibility. And you don't have to use it, even playing as Zer0 you can rush and kill everyone in melee. How's that ruining gameplay for others? There's no way it ruin anything. No one said you have to use it if you don't want to. And I'm not saying we must have full stealth system, just some sort of it. No one suggested turning BL into The chronicles of Riddick type game. No one suggesting you should be forced to use it, even in one or two missions or can use it by mistake and so on.

More variabilyty in gameplay = more fun. And more players.

I guess we're like Mordecai and Brick in BL2, and just won't understand each other. xD

It would ruin the game. How do you make a game stealth where almost every 10 seconds you have to fight enemies. No stealth pls then you woul

• Alt text

DeityD posted: »

We already have Zer0 with his invisibility. And you don't have to use it, even playing as Zer0 you can rush and kill everyone in melee. How'

• You know what I agree with? BL3 being longer...Before getting Borderlands, I thought every game will have like 100 levels...

And then...well...50.

I still want BL3 to have 100 levels goddamnit

I think the main thing I want Gearbox to do is really stretch the universe of Borderlands. People say its all about Pandora, but Pre Seq

• what he said that to her?xD personally i didnt do that side quest, i started a vault hunter mode and forgot it XD and now i have the handsome collection which i'll do EVERYTHING AGAIN! and i dont know if i should cry or what lol

LawmanZero posted: »

Hopefully Jack did an AI. "Even if we both die, we can still have terrifyingly kinky sex!"

• i wanted this but the more i think of it i dont want it, because i want my vault hunters to exist and have a backstory, YES i hope gearbox include much more interaction outside combat including with people who give quest and have a relationship with them, but if MANY people want this feature then i dont mind it as a DLC and not in the main campaign..

Create your own Vault Hunter?

• edited April 2015

AWESOME! at the end of BL2 we saw a huge map with lots of planets and possible vaultkeys! so maybe add that type of traveling system, i would really love that. and yes, i wanted it to be long but NOT a chore. meaning if there isnt a fun side missions then i dont want it to be long, better enjoy the game if it short then having a long ass game with meaningless quest and a chore to play. you get the idea lol, plus i hope they go Bioware on us and give us hella LORE just like DAI. because its the 3rd game in the franchise and we know barely to nothing in that world, yes vault hunters and vaultkeys, but we need more than that. you can see in their interviews they talk with such passion about the world, so we hope they bring all that details in the 3rd game.

I think the main thing I want Gearbox to do is really stretch the universe of Borderlands. People say its all about Pandora, but Pre Seq

• Well, no, he didn't.

Would be funny if he did, though.

Mercyva posted: »

what he said that to her?xD personally i didnt do that side quest, i started a vault hunter mode and forgot it XD and now i have the handsome collection which i'll do EVERYTHING AGAIN! and i dont know if i should cry or what lol

• alot actually ;p

LawmanZero posted: »

Well, no, he didn't. Would be funny if he did, though.

• Yeah, pretty much. The thing I really love about the original Borderlands game is that their shoot and loot are fucking fun as hell but there is so much story and lore to these characters and settings. Creating your own Vault Hunter would sorta take away the feeling for that (at least during the main story, a DLC based on that wouldn't be bad).

i wanted this but the more i think of it i dont want it, because i want my vault hunters to exist and have a backstory, YES i hope gearbox i

• Yup, the map at the end of Borderlands 2 is a big indicator for me that they are gonna be expanding this universe in Borderlands 3. And I agree, it should be longer in the sense that there is actually stuff to do and not just meaningless quests and chores :P

AWESOME! at the end of BL2 we saw a huge map with lots of planets and possible vaultkeys! so maybe add that type of traveling system, i woul

• i agree, it would take the charm of having to choose and (research) which vault hunter will suit our style of play... and that backstory is the icing of the cake.... if people want badly to have a (create a vault hunter) which i do, but not in the main campaign, a DLC if 90% of people want this feature wont hurt. again as a DLC thing. NOT in the main game or actual story mode. that would be so lame canon wise.

Yeah, pretty much. The thing I really love about the original Borderlands game is that their shoot and loot are fucking fun as hell but ther

• edited April 2015

dont forget the little extra details about the world, just like DAI (again sorry if i mention this game alot because all i remember is the lore of that game and how bioware made that game a WORLD that has his own past/history and everything) i wanted that attention to details in BL3 and i dont mind TMI being in the game, it will make that world real and not just a silly shooter game to waste time in. they can do that by giving quest to dig i the past or anything of that sort, even if collecting ECHO's or letters or anything that would make that world his own universe :p that would be awesome...

EDIT : they established the fact that Borderlands is a cruel world to live in and there is no good people, or atleast there is no black and white. some people are evil, but they all have a tragedy of somesort. again, they established that aspect of the game, now we want to know what happened? what went wrong? and even if they get a vault key and have power and be rich, what would they do with all that money? and many questions that i hope they can give us answers to in BL3 :) I DONT think we'll have any news of it until 2017.. :(

Yup, the map at the end of Borderlands 2 is a big indicator for me that they are gonna be expanding this universe in Borderlands 3. And I ag

• Maybe the ability to be sponsored by the gun manufactures and get bonuses based on that?

• Because who wouldn't want to sponsor a gun wielding psychopath? Sarcasm

Oh wait...Torgue.

Maybe the ability to be sponsored by the gun manufactures and get bonuses based on that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.