Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• [Shoot.] Because i need to give this option one poor vote u.u

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 5: Nine O’clock Lab - Part 4. “Fucking…” Christian hissed with a tone of discomfort. “Well-- just-

• edited April 2015

It's nice that you considered the option's feelings.

supersagig posted: »

[Shoot.] Because i need to give this option one poor vote u.u

• I've mentioned this before and now wish to fully enlighten all of you on my hints at the episode themes through varying songs.

To start this off we have episode one's song, which is also planned to be it's ending song. (Disregard the second song in this video.)

Are We Afraid

Then to the second...Which some will notice was a song featured in Tales Of The Borderlands.

Kiss The Sky

I'll like to say this is a very nice song, which will be accompanied by pain and stal-- Eh, it's to let you find out that on your on...Welcome to the third.

The Kingdom

It may seem like this one has a obvious theme, that's 'cause it does. Forth one, second to last one...

Civilisation

This is the one I've hinted at previously....The fifth and final...

Dust Bowl Dance

Now, that's out of the way...Chose very wisely on this choice at hand. I'll hate to have wasted some of my personal favorites.

• The option feels respected now

It's nice that you considered the option's feelings.

• [Surrender]

Fucking hell, this is hard. But think about it, one pistol versus multiple armed people? The odds statistically are not in your favor. Most likely your going to get yourself plus many other killed, since bullets always have the right of way. Firing one shot is going to cause the guards to open fire, which won't stop until nothing is left moving.

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 5: Nine O’clock Lab - Part 4. “Fucking…” Christian hissed with a tone of discomfort. “Well-- just-

• It doesn't take much to figure out that it could end very poorly if one opinion is chosen over the other...

...Nonetheless, interesting specialization :3

mr.quality posted: »

[Surrender] Fucking hell, this is hard. But think about it, one pistol versus multiple armed people? The odds statistically are not in yo

• You will learn soon enough...Happily ever afters just don't happen or at least don't last for long when they do happen ^-^

Do with that what you will

Out of all outcomes I could think of, this might possibly be the worst. No Josie and the group in an even worse shape to do anything against

• Maybe a little more metaphorically.

Oh...and eh...Just wait until the Monument is Built A statue of Jerry? Illumanati pyramid? Also 1000 comment boyeee.

• The option now has higher self esteem.

The option feels respected now

• Looks at own username

Looks at comment

One might say... There's no hope left ^-^

DiverseGnu posted: »

[Surrender.] I am clinging to the hope that somehow Jerry will survive this

• [Surrender.]

This was a really hard choice

• Off topic, but this is going to be my story's episode one ending song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZLPV6xcHI

I've mentioned this before and now wish to fully enlighten all of you on my hints at the episode themes through varying songs. To start

• AWESOME SONGS FEGVERGVERDGV ERGV

I've mentioned this before and now wish to fully enlighten all of you on my hints at the episode themes through varying songs. To start

• I'm a fact-and-statistics kind of person, and just looking at this situation I can see this is going to end poorly if a shot is fired. You did not specify what the guards are armed with so I'm assuming it's rifles or pistols, either way they are terribly outnumbered and putting up and for of resistance would be futile and a waste of life. The enemy has more numbers and more firepower. Now would not be the time to try and be a hero, since sadly, listening to Billy Joel does not make you bullet proof.

It doesn't take much to figure out that it could end very poorly if one opinion is chosen over the other... ...Nonetheless, interesting specialization

• One might say...

Alt text

There's no hope left ^-^

Alt text

Looks at own username Looks at comment One might say... There's no hope left ^-^

• Ah, so payback on Zafir and all his people is confirmed, I see. That is very good! I'm looking forward for their happily never after!

You will learn soon enough...Happily ever afters just don't happen or at least don't last for long when they do happen ^-^ Do with that what you will

• Yeah, sure, that's what I meant...

Ah, so payback on Zafir and all his people is confirmed, I see. That is very good! I'm looking forward for their happily never after!

• Yep!

One might say they're fucked! ^-^

I'm a fact-and-statistics kind of person, and just looking at this situation I can see this is going to end poorly if a shot is fired. You d

• Hmm...nice song, I'm looking forward to seeing it in Domain :D

Off topic, but this is going to be my story's episode one ending song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZLPV6xcHI

• I know, man. I was so unsure if I should include such a hard choice.

;P

finlander posted: »

[Surrender.] This was a really hard choice

• agreed.

Yep! One might say they're fucked! ^-^

• Hope might be a jerk and pull an Amid The Ruins ending.

Please don't.

agreed.

• It... is not? I somehow have to read that line in a sarcastic tone, which makes me doubt that it's what you meant... but what do you mean? There is no one even close to a happily ever after right now, except maybe the mall people. Josie and Lindsay are obviously in a bad situation or dead and I guess Jerry will be in an even worse situation, because it will be personal for Zafir and Clarice after he slaughtered two of those pigs. And things certainly don't look even close to happily ever after for Atlanta, Ashley and Dan. So... I think it's safe to say that I have no idea what you mean. Please, just give me some answers in that episode finale.

Yeah, sure, that's what I meant...

• .>.>

<.<

You won't have to worry about that ^-^

Hope might be a jerk and pull an Amid The Ruins ending. Please don't.

• Anyway, if Jerry were to shoot he'd die like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUKYvdANAOw

.>.> <.< You won't have to worry about that ^-^

• You'll just have to hold on to your hope when the final comes knockin'.

It... is not? I somehow have to read that line in a sarcastic tone, which makes me doubt that it's what you meant... but what do you mean? T

• edited April 2015

Yeah sure, I will try. By this point I'm too confused to do anything else either way. On the other hand, I'm a bit too scared to hold on to any hopes.

You'll just have to hold on to your hope when the final comes knockin'.

• Have you just implied Jerry would die like Justin Bieber?

Anyway, if Jerry were to shoot he'd die like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUKYvdANAOw

• Bieber (Jerry) shoots the one guy (Zafir) and is then blasted into oblivion by the rest of the cops (Zafir's men).

Have you just implied Jerry would die like Justin Bieber?

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Looks at own username Looks at comment One might say... There's no hope left ^-^

• By the way guys, next chapter is called 'Trauma', which definitely doesn't sound good.

• Nothing sounds good at this point. Trauma, Ruins, and Sin have me worried the most though.

By the way guys, next chapter is called 'Trauma', which definitely doesn't sound good.

• Honestly, you should fear "River Crossing" the most.

Nothing sounds good at this point. Trauma, Ruins, and Sin have me worried the most though.

• Oh god Luke.

Who's going to hook up and then break and have the ex try to save them?

Honestly, you should fear "River Crossing" the most.

• There are two couples that are here for the moment but if they will make it to River Crossing, nobody knows.

Oh god Luke. Who's going to hook up and then break and have the ex try to save them?

• Remind me who they are?

I've completely forgot.

There are two couples that are here for the moment but if they will make it to River Crossing, nobody knows.

• Two confirmed but I for one would like to see more in the future.

Ashley and Atlanta, Christian and Maria.

• Ashley and Atlanta, Christian and Maria.

Remind me who they are? I've completely forgot.

• Ashley and Atlanta

Never noticed this at all. I need a page number to go back and observe this.

I remembered Christian and Maria now too though.

And as he said more romance, I gave Jerry an explicit quality of being a womanizer and that has not been shown. Plz I need to see it.

lolololololol

Ashley and Atlanta, Christian and Maria.

• A Jerry sex scene?

maybe, just maybe, IF he lives past the episode final

Ashley and Atlanta Never noticed this at all. I need a page number to go back and observe this. I remembered Christian and Maria

Sign in to comment in this discussion.