Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• OMG, that's adorable! :D

OzzyUK posted: »

This isn't related to episode 3 but i thought i would post it in here rather than create a single thread for it and for some entertainment w

• AAAHHHHH that's amazing!!!!!
    ....Gimme it now :|

This isn't related to episode 3 but i thought i would post it in here rather than create a single thread for it and for some entertainment w

• Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Another accolades trailer if anyone's interested.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o5epqkRFE2U

• Seems like EP3 files are being added, steamdb shows that both EP1 files got updated but I don't know, same happened with GoT & Kevin been posting images of (most likely) GoT EP4, so Telltale might be adding the EP3 files in the EP1 files or the EP3 files are simply hidden from viewing in steamdb so it shows EP1 as a bug? I don't know.. but it got updated so yeah thought this was worth mentioning.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://steamdb.info/app/330830/

• Since they started va...

CarL_J posted: »

Seems like EP3 files are being added, steamdb shows that both EP1 files got updated but I don't know, same happened with GoT & Kevin bee

• I hope they do the same thing for Xbox and PlayStation the second episode of Tales from the borderlands needs to get updated and it has bugs like Rhy's Inventory and Fiona's Money bug problem and Rhy's Shoe too

Seems like EP3 files are being added, steamdb shows that both EP1 files got updated but I don't know, same happened with GoT & Kevin bee

• Yeah, I saw that earlier, but as you said there's no specific episode 3 depot which is odd.

In saying that, I don't think we ever got notification of the press codes being updated for episode 2 (it still says that the last update was 5 months ago), but we 100% know that those existed, so maybe they're able to keep certain parts private now?

Thank goodness we still have the Aussie classification website to stalk!

• Praise the lord !

• I was sort of on the fence about buying this game, but now my sister says she'll play it with me! I'm the only one in my family (and whole friendship group) who's really into gaming, so this will be great. Super hyped for episode 3, hopefully this will help with the wait.

Now to find a way to simplify all of the borderlands backstory.... I think I'll use that other handy thread.

• They sure do love that Tector & Jimbo Hodunk shot.

dojo32161 posted: »

Another accolades trailer if anyone's interested. http://youtube.com/watch?v=o5epqkRFE2U

• Alt text

Another accolades trailer if anyone's interested. http://youtube.com/watch?v=o5epqkRFE2U

• edited April 2015

Hope you'll enjoy it again with your sister! :)

Backstory isn't needed that much to understand the game but you'll get more references if you do so, that thread with the Borderlands backstory is handy, so read it if you want to, it'll also help waiting for Episode 3 :) Also, you can try the other Borderlands games, they're good :)

I was sort of on the fence about buying this game, but now my sister says she'll play it with me! I'm the only one in my family (and whole f

• Thanks. Maybe I can nudge her into playing TWD? I've seen an entire playthrough of that and she watches the TV show. :)

Hope you'll enjoy it again with your sister! Backstory isn't needed that much to understand the game but you'll get more references if y

• Does anyone feel kinda awkward that we've already seen a few pics of Ep 4 of GoT ;-;

• Maybe, but see her opinion on Tales first, if she likes it, then try making her watch you play/play TWD. :)

Thanks. Maybe I can nudge her into playing TWD? I've seen an entire playthrough of that and she watches the TV show.

• I think it's less about one team being better, and more about HBO likely putting strict deadlines on release dates for Telltale. Since the game is running concurrently with the show, they are gonna want to make sure it gets released when they want it to be released. Telltale probably doesn't have any such deadlines with Borderlands, allowing them as much time as they want to make an episode.

Yeah, you could tell it was a HUGE choice because Rhys was talking to himself.

edited April 2015

Personally I'd be happy with that because I'd like to Tales end off this season of Telltale games.

• I'm glad the left side of those gifs are cut off.

It lets my imagination run free.~

A release date would really help my sanity. Even if it's far off, as long as I know when, I'll cope. Checking back here everyday is like: And seeing that there's no news:

• CORROSION. CORROSION.

• edited April 2015

Incredible!

Alt text

• At this rate Game of Thrones will be done at the end of May

• edited April 2015

Alt textSad news. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Dev 2k Australia is shutting its doors: go.ign.com/onDYaKd pic.twitter.com/J3NQZk1a97

• Alt text

ActionHank posted: »

I'm glad the left side of those gifs are cut off. It lets my imagination run free.~

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The file size (264 MB) seems too small for episode 3 as they normally upload a episode in one large file (over 1 GB) and it will show you what episode got uploaded.

This is a example for episode 2
    Alt text

It might be a update ready for the next episode and Game of Thrones has also had similar updates to episode 1, personally i don't think it's any part of episode 3 yet but we should still keep an eye on the Steam database for future updates :)

• This might be a new method,since the ep4 have some scenes done and it was uploaded.So it might be something new,i would like to see instantly the ep4 of got like 1.65gb or ep3 of tales

The file size (264 MB) seems too small for episode 3 as they normally upload a episode in one large file (over 1 GB) and it will show you wh

• Just another reason to hate Tony Abbott (Australia's PM)...

Seriously, it's his fault. He removed the tax breaks the previous government implemented to help build the gaming industry Down Under because he thinks nobody plays games and that it's not a viable industry.

We now don't have a single AAA developer.

Also, he's a dick.

strwar3 posted: »

Sad news. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Dev 2k Australia is shutting its doors: go.ign.com/onDYaKd pic.twitter.com/J3NQZk1a97

• because he thinks nobody plays games and that it's not a viable industry.

Alt text

Just another reason to hate Tony Abbott (Australia's PM)... Seriously, it's his fault. He removed the tax breaks the previous government

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think they would change the method in which they add episodes half way through a season as the way they currently do it seems to work fine, the finished GOT scenes will be from a internal non Steam build.

This might be a new method,since the ep4 have some scenes done and it was uploaded.So it might be something new,i would like to see instantly the ep4 of got like 1.65gb or ep3 of tales

• Come on TT! Hurry up I don't think I'll survive another 4 month wait! At this pace we'll play episode 5 in November

• No worries guys episode 5 will probably be released on F17 of next year!

• Pft, nah. It's obviously going to release on F17 this year.

#F17Hype

Drladders posted: »

No worries guys episode 5 will probably be released on F17 of next year!

• Sadly that's one of the least ridiculous things he's said during his time as PM... He's literally the worst.

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

because he thinks nobody plays games and that it's not a viable industry.

• That would be the cruelest irony of all...

Alt text

Drladders posted: »

No worries guys episode 5 will probably be released on F17 of next year!

• Damn, that's a shame. I know not everyone liked The Pre Sequel, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. On the bright side, it looks like 2K is possibly going to reassign who they can to some of their other studios. I hope some of them can get into Gearbox to help on BL3!

We can confirm we have taken steps to begin the studio closure process for 2K Australia in order to better manage ongoing development costs while improving the working proximity of our creative teams. We are very grateful for the team’s valuable contributions to numerous 2K projects, and are working with affected staff to explore reassignment opportunities where possible.

strwar3 posted: »

Sad news. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Dev 2k Australia is shutting its doors: go.ign.com/onDYaKd pic.twitter.com/J3NQZk1a97

• Really hope we get some more news soon... This wait is killing me! T^T

• F17Ibelieve

Pipas posted: »

Pft, nah. It's obviously going to release on F17 this year. #F17Hype

• edited April 2015

Just realized that I can't og to Lynchwood in Bordelands2 without imagining Tales starting up because of the music...
    Need episode 3 -

• This is incredibly awesome! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.