Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited April 2015

Alt text

If there were to ever be a romance factor in this game (which there won't be) Rhys and Sasha makes way more sense than Rhys and Fiona.

Poogers555 posted: »

I will have you know that Rhyiona was confirmed from the start. Clearly you can see Rhys and Fiona's true love, especially in episode 2 w

• No, it will always be Rhys and Fiona !

Alt text

If there were to ever be a romance factor in this game (which there won't be) Rhys and Sasha makes way more sense than Rhys and Fiona.

• That's the worst ship of all time my friend. Come and join us Rhyiona shippers, we have cookies.

Rhysha

• edited April 2015

IGN just uploaded a truly incredible video. Handsome Jack plays as Handsome Jack and saves Handsome Jack in the Handsome Collection. Prepare to have your minds blown. (Dameon is in character as Jack from start to finish and it's freaking hilarious!)

Handsome Jack Saves Handsome Jack in The Handsome Collection - IGN Plays

UPDATE- Episode 2!

Handsome Jack and Handsome Jack Fight Off the Lost Legion Together - IGN Plays

UPDATE- Episode 3!

Handsome Jack Answers Your Questions... Handsomely - IGN Plays

• Perfection.

Deadpoolian posted: »

IGN just uploaded a truly incredible video. Handsome Jack plays as Handsome Jack and saves Handsome Jack in the Handsome Collection. Prepare

• That's the worst ship of all time my friend.

Pretty sure that honor belongs to Cluke. And Rhysha > Rhyiona, cookies suck.

Gary-Oak posted: »

That's the worst ship of all time my friend. Come and join us Rhyiona shippers, we have cookies.

• Better than being shipped with your own sister. :P (Considering Rhys AND Fiona are "you", which by extension makes Sasha ALL sister.)

J_E_K posted: »

You'd rather ship.......yourself? Who do you think you are? Handsome Jack?

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited April 2015

cookies suck

YOU ARE NOT HUMAN.

And yes, Rhysha is still the worst ship of all time, because at least Fiona isn't a douchebag <3

That's the worst ship of all time my friend. Pretty sure that honor belongs to Cluke. And Rhysha > Rhyiona, cookies suck.

• edited April 2015

What can I say, I'm a picky eater, you'd be surprised by what I don't like (off the top of my head: brownies, cake, cupcakes, soda, and chocolate). And yes, Sasha acts like a bitch towards you in the beginning, it's understanable due to her hatred for Hyperion. But she definitely seems to lighten up towards the end of episode 1 and seems to have put her hatred aside in episode 2 and shows genuine concern for Rhys and Vaughn when they get back to Hollow Point.

Edit: Also, you're not the first person to say I'm not human because I don't like cookies.

cookies suck YOU ARE NOT HUMAN. And yes, Rhysha is still the worst ship of all time, because at least Fiona isn't a douchebag

• Alt text

Something Fiona and Rhys don't have.

Heck, the first date didn't even happen.

Poogers555 posted: »

No, it will always be Rhys and Fiona !

• Ahaha, this is phenomenal! I lost it when he died.

"IT'S TOO HARD! WHY WEREN'T THE LEVELS ADJUSTED FOR ME SO I WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE?!"

IGN just uploaded a truly incredible video. Handsome Jack plays as Handsome Jack and saves Handsome Jack in the Handsome Collection. Prepare

• Fiona isn't douchebag, so spitting, hitting,insulting and throwing dirt at him isn't something that a douchebag would do?

cookies suck YOU ARE NOT HUMAN. And yes, Rhysha is still the worst ship of all time, because at least Fiona isn't a douchebag

• Ok this is quite strange. I purchased EP 1 & 2 today seperately but when I go to download content the game seems to think I have purchased the Season Pass. Anyone else?

• I can't explain how awesome this is.
    Oh wait yeah I can; Handsome Jack ;)

• The voice of Handsome Jack acting as Handsome Jack while playing as a copy of Handsome Jack and then seeing the introduction of Handsome Jack in the game.

• Seems legit, Jackception

DoubleJump posted: »

The voice of Handsome Jack acting as Handsome Jack while playing as a copy of Handsome Jack and then seeing the introduction of Handsome Jack in the game.

• Don't forget he's also playing the handsome collection

DoubleJump posted: »

The voice of Handsome Jack acting as Handsome Jack while playing as a copy of Handsome Jack and then seeing the introduction of Handsome Jack in the game.

• So umm what's the problem?

Ismokeherb posted: »

Ok this is quite strange. I purchased EP 1 & 2 today seperately but when I go to download content the game seems to think I have purchased the Season Pass. Anyone else?

• Wow what you need to do is:

1. never exit out of the game till step 2
    2. Wait till all episodes have been released
    3. ???
    4. Profit

You - 1 Telltale - 0

jk

Ismokeherb posted: »

Ok this is quite strange. I purchased EP 1 & 2 today seperately but when I go to download content the game seems to think I have purchased the Season Pass. Anyone else?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• I believe Rhysha's second coming is upon us.

Once, a great hero returned from the heavens:

His name was Loader Bot.

Now It Begins

@Pipas prepare the thread, for our arrival.

• Alt text

I believe Rhysha's second coming is upon us. Once, a great hero returned from the heavens: His name was Loader Bot. Now It Begins @Pipas prepare the thread, for our arrival.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Check your PMs.

I believe Rhysha's second coming is upon us. Once, a great hero returned from the heavens: His name was Loader Bot. Now It Begins @Pipas prepare the thread, for our arrival.

• It's more like a 60%, I checked the store and the season pass is still available but I launched the game and took a screenshot of the episode screen. I'm playing on the One, anyone else on Xbox noticed this?

Yeah i know it probably is a bug.

Alt text

• Yeah I agree too but it will most likely be swarmed by those pesky Rhyiona zelots again like the previous ones. Yet it would be good to see how much of us are out there it's high time to get organized.

Pipas posted: »

Well, we can still bump the thread. Or do you want to create a new one?

• Alt text

LoseMyHome posted: »

I'm a lady, but hey I'd still respond to "bro". Also I'd be in full support of our own Rhysha thread.

• I believe Rhysha's second coming is upon us. Once, a great hero returned from the heavens: His name was Loader Bot. Now It Begins @Pipas prepare the thread, for our arrival.

• Finished my Gaige playthrough of BL2. You know that awesome rant that Jack goes on before you or Lilith kill him? Yeah, well Deathtrap freaking zapped him to death instantly before he could so much as say a single word. Ending ruined. ;_; But aside from that, playing as Gaige was really fun!

Gonna play the Captain Scarlett dlc next, which is where Shade originates from! Really loved Shade in Tales episode 1, so I'm excited!

• edited April 2015

Imagines a full let's play and Dameon making a running commentary on it

Alt text

• You shippers are children.. I swear.

• He... dont you mean.. You?

Ahaha, this is phenomenal! I lost it when he died. "IT'S TOO HARD! WHY WEREN'T THE LEVELS ADJUSTED FOR ME SO I WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE?!"

• Alt text

stevean2 posted: »

He... dont you mean.. You?

• A Handsome Jack Let's Play channel would be the greatest thing in the entire world!

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Imagines a full let's play and Dameon making a running commentary on it

• I thought the same thing...and with the roleplay kinda thing would be awesome too and each episode he'd have other guests...like the first episode is Meg, then the voice of Claptrap and so on :D

Man, I'd punch that like button in the face then...

A Handsome Jack Let's Play channel would be the greatest thing in the entire world!

• And the running gag would be that he actually sucks at video games, but you don't care because it's freakin' HANDSOME JACK!

Crips posted: »

I thought the same thing...and with the roleplay kinda thing would be awesome too and each episode he'd have other guests...like the first episode is Meg, then the voice of Claptrap and so on Man, I'd punch that like button in the face then...

• Here's the second episode! Sounds like there's going to be at least one more as well.

Handsome Jack and Handsome Jack Fight Off the Lost Legion Together - IGN Plays

• I'm not even that into Let's Players, but I would watch the hell out of that! Come on, Dameon, it'll make you rich! :P

And the running gag would be that he actually sucks at video games, but you don't care because it's freakin' HANDSOME JACK!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.