Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Even after all that time you're......

Alt text

Heh, been playing that game for almost two years now.

• It's only been a month and I already don't remember... how long it took ep2 to be released after it was added there?

GUYS, LOOK! Ep 3 depot uploaded to the Steam database!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2015

[Pictures of fan-made life sized Loaderbot]

My dreams are one step closer to reality.

OzzyUK posted: »

This isn't related to episode 3 but i thought i would post it in here rather than create a single thread for it and for some entertainment w

• Certainly some encouraging signs coming up today! :D

• Telltale usually compresses the size of an episode by around half of a gigabyte (give-or-take) from when they initially upload the early episode files. Still, though, certainly an encouraging sign! :D

• P.S. #LoaderBros for life

[Pictures of fan-made life sized Loaderbot] My dreams are one step closer to reality.

• Oh, I watched this to get the general idea of borderlands : Borderlands recap

CarL_J posted: »

Maybe, but see her opinion on Tales first, if she likes it, then try making her watch you play/play TWD.

• From what I found by Googling, it appears Ep 2 stuff was put up February 5th and was officially released March 17th. If you put a similar timeframe up (roughly 5 weeks), we're looking at M19 or M26 as our release date.

#Believe M19

DeityD posted: »

It's only been a month and I already don't remember... how long it took ep2 to be released after it was added there?

• i love you <3 god bless your everything.

Certainly some encouraging signs coming up today!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you log into the Steam database with a Steam account you can see old data and i can see the exact date and time that episode 2 was added was January 20th at 4:50 AM UTC.

Alt text

https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/?changeid=853890

That was quite a long gap between uploading and release so hopefully we don't have to wait as long this time. For comparison GOT episode 3 was added February 18th and released March 24th so i am going to guess that it will be around a month before release.

DeityD posted: »

It's only been a month and I already don't remember... how long it took ep2 to be released after it was added there?

• Alt text

I don't get what people keep saying about the Old Haven or Hollow Point being a big decision thing. We just choose which location to go to f

• Just out of curiously has anyone seen a video of Dameon Clarke doing Handsome Jack's voice? I really want to see him do it. please let me know if a video like that exist please :P

• Literally any video of Dameon Clarke will do, because he IS Handsome Jack (i.e. it's his normal voice/he's handsome/he's a little bit scary/a dick, but you love him anyway).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISfmbd5JVa0

Just out of curiously has anyone seen a video of Dameon Clarke doing Handsome Jack's voice? I really want to see him do it. please let me know if a video like that exist please :P

• It seems the va got some scenes with their character from ep4,from all teasing from va and stuff.

OzzyUK posted: »

I don't think they would change the method in which they add episodes half way through a season as the way they currently do it seems to work fine, the finished GOT scenes will be from a internal non Steam build.

• He did a short play through of The Pre Sequel with IGN recently...

Episode 1 -
    Episode 2 -
    Episode 3 -

Just out of curiously has anyone seen a video of Dameon Clarke doing Handsome Jack's voice? I really want to see him do it. please let me know if a video like that exist please :P

• Look what came in the mail today!

Alt text

I spend so much time looking at it on here that I just had to get the litho when it went on sale - now all I have to do is wait for Dameon to head back Down Under (and actually come to Sydney this time) so I can get it signed!

(And yes, I realise that it just looks identical to my avatar, but with 50% more lens flair/way less clarity - it was difficult to photograph without it curling back on itself, alright?!)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yeah, it looks like Telltale provided them with some scenes so they can see what they are acting out.

It seems the va got some scenes with their character from ep4,from all teasing from va and stuff.

• i'm new and never saw the data base pr whatever for steam, but why is it a big deal that Tales is there? isnt telltale in controll of when its released even tho its in there? again, enlighten me because i dont know if its a big deal :D

CarL_J posted: »

Size added too! insert celebration gif which I'm too lazy to google here

• Wow, he doesn't even have to do much, his normal speaking voice is so close to the character that the only thing he needs to do is to show emotions.

A perfect voice actor?

Literally any video of Dameon Clarke will do, because he IS Handsome Jack (i.e. it's his normal voice/he's handsome/he's a little bit scary/a dick, but you love him anyway). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISfmbd5JVa0

• It kind of means that the episode's animations are a bit done, most of the voice acting is done, so they can have the rest of time to bug fix & also means the episode is playable. I'm not exactly sure about all of that but it means they're having progress in the episode.

Mercyva posted: »

i'm new and never saw the data base pr whatever for steam, but why is it a big deal that Tales is there? isnt telltale in controll of when its released even tho its in there? again, enlighten me because i dont know if its a big deal

• A funny question. If Handsome Jack is a hologram that can go through objects like people and cars, how come he doesn't fall through the floor every time he appears?

• edited April 2015

It's the same kind of question like why ghosts in the movies can't fall through the floor.

DoubleJump posted: »

A funny question. If Handsome Jack is a hologram that can go through objects like people and cars, how come he doesn't fall through the floor every time he appears?

• Exactly! Damn Hollywood and their unrealistic ghost technology.

Tewudin posted: »

It's the same kind of question like why ghosts in the movies can't fall through the floor.

• edited April 2015

Even hologram and ghost has to follow the rule of gravity.

Just a wild guess.

A funny question. If Handsome Jack is a hologram that can go through objects like people and cars, how come he doesn't fall through the floor every time he appears?

• edited April 2015

you can hear it slightly when Dameon Clarke speaks yes because he normal sound is mixed in when he dose Handsome Jack but the voice he dose for Handsome Jack is different to his normal voice. When he dose Handsome Jake he dose it with a heavily accent and his voice goes from high and low pitch never really at gets to a rest point.

thanks for the link but that wasn't what I was after.

Literally any video of Dameon Clarke will do, because he IS Handsome Jack (i.e. it's his normal voice/he's handsome/he's a little bit scary/a dick, but you love him anyway). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISfmbd5JVa0

• I've those already N3mo360, yes I really like them but what I was saying is there a video where it show his face when doing Handsome Jack's voice. I can't picture his face when he dose Handsome Jack.

He did a short play through of The Pre Sequel with IGN recently... Episode 1 - Episode 2 - Episode 3 -

• It's very good question though no one knows the answer. It just is. :D Fact, you know.

Exactly! Damn Hollywood and their unrealistic ghost technology.

• Well it's just Dameon's voice so try looking for interview videos? :)

I've those already N3mo360, yes I really like them but what I was saying is there a video where it show his face when doing Handsome Jack's voice. I can't picture his face when he dose Handsome Jack.

• If Maya and Lilith don't appear at some point in this series, I'm gon be piiiiissed

• Wait, Episode 3 is on the way!? It's gonna be out in a few weeks!?

Alt text

PARTY PEOPLE!!! =D

GUYS, LOOK! Ep 3 depot uploaded to the Steam database!

• Maybe this one? This is him 'as Jack' and you get to physically see him doing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1E8nDPnZw

you can hear it slightly when Dameon Clarke speaks yes because he normal sound is mixed in when he dose Handsome Jack but the voice he dose

• Yes! Where's the siren love?

Alt text

(And no, showing a siren's zombified corpse in the first episode totally doesn't count!)

If Maya and Lilith don't appear at some point in this series, I'm gon be piiiiissed

• Alt text

I'm ready. (I still can't believe there is no news of the winners/technicalities/anything on the borderlands welovefine contest, it's driving me nuts.)

• Ooh, nice choices!

And I've been checking WeLoveFine constantly - there were so many designs I would to buy - LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY!

Dapnee posted: »

I'm ready. (I still can't believe there is no news of the winners/technicalities/anything on the borderlands welovefine contest, it's driving me nuts.)

• I would sell my soul for one of those. Male version of course thou

Dapnee posted: »

• edited April 2015

that's what I was look for thanks a lot @HandsomeJake ....I mean the user name "HandsomeJack" not the character "Handsome Jack"....yeah that's embarrassing >_>. take a like

Maybe this one? This is him 'as Jack' and you get to physically see him doing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1E8nDPnZw

• He voices Cell from DBZ too, and it could not be further from Jack's voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBr1p6iSU-I

It must be nice as a VA to be able to use your own voice - just listening to Cell makes my throat hurt...

Same with Ashly Burch doing Tiny Tina - that must kill!

Crips posted: »

Wow, he doesn't even have to do much, his normal speaking voice is so close to the character that the only thing he needs to do is to show emotions. A perfect voice actor?

• Lol wut? I thought you were a girl xd

I would sell my soul for one of those. Male version of course thou

• lmao

Linsepins posted: »

Lol wut? I thought you were a girl xd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.