Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Hi guys I'm new here, just wanna let ya know :)

• Has anyone looked at Tales from the Borderlands' wikipedia page recently? It says that Episode 3 will come out April 30th, but there's no citation and it looks like a bad edit... Ugh, I'm willing to believe anything at this point.

• Welcome! Feel free to join the craziness while we wait for the next episode.

Ye_Biz posted: »

Hi guys I'm new here, just wanna let ya know

• Well considering April 30th is a Thursday, its already super fake

Has anyone looked at Tales from the Borderlands' wikipedia page recently? It says that Episode 3 will come out April 30th, but there's no citation and it looks like a bad edit... Ugh, I'm willing to believe anything at this point.

• your fabulousness is taller than rhys, it's almost impossible

Your fabulousness must be this tall to enter the fab crew

• Well just a small thing, but in the episode 1 and 2 accolades trailer you can hear Fiona talk about Pandora and Vaults. It was a line never used and recorded for the trailer, so it most likely means she finished her voice acting if they decided to take time out of a vo session to record something for a trailer

• I am glad that they made Rhys younger and more dorky. So much easier to relate to him.

Poogers555 posted: »

The wait is making Rhys Old

• No source, no proof. Sadly.

Has anyone looked at Tales from the Borderlands' wikipedia page recently? It says that Episode 3 will come out April 30th, but there's no citation and it looks like a bad edit... Ugh, I'm willing to believe anything at this point.

• Wow so many fickle fans, I don't care if someone already disliked Lilith before TPS, but basing your opinion on most characters because of TPS is silly.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I hope we get to kill Lilith, after what she did in The Pre-Sequel.

• I think 3 episode in ios is april 30 but in pc is going to be april 28

• Well if Telltale plans on releasing it 6 weeks after Ep2 than I'm not that far off. Maybe not news next week, but news the following week and then release the 12th is certainly likely.

I honestly think that we'll be getting news this week for Tales Ep3 though, and episode release the following week. You're being way

• Just got laid off from my job, deciding I'll start looking for another after the next episode comes out. Please come out soon.

• Sorry to hear that Senrain. I hope you're doing okay and find another job soon!

Senrain posted: »

Just got laid off from my job, deciding I'll start looking for another after the next episode comes out. Please come out soon.

• Do you mean the "in one way or another everything on Pandora is leading you to a vault" line?

Doesn't she say that to The Stranger at the end of episode one?

Well just a small thing, but in the episode 1 and 2 accolades trailer you can hear Fiona talk about Pandora and Vaults. It was a line never

• So uh. I've anonymously stalked the previous thread while waiting for ep3, and regretted not taking part in the madness. So here I am to go MAD. Hi guys.

And just to set the tone :
    Hail Handsome Jack
    Yay for Rhysha
    #NeverForgiveVaughn

• Yay for Rhysha

Screw you already!

Ah, just kidding, your opinion is vailid, welcome to the madness :D

Darklim posted: »

So uh. I've anonymously stalked the previous thread while waiting for ep3, and regretted not taking part in the madness. So here I am to go MAD. Hi guys. And just to set the tone : Hail Handsome Jack Yay for Rhysha #NeverForgiveVaughn

• That's the spirit, embrace the insanity! Don't forget to visit Rhysha Thread if youre a fan of it ;)

So uh. I've anonymously stalked the previous thread while waiting for ep3, and regretted not taking part in the madness. So here I am to go MAD. Hi guys. And just to set the tone : Hail Handsome Jack Yay for Rhysha #NeverForgiveVaughn

• Hi there! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

• You people are way too optimistic I'm expecting a june release for Ep3 ;_;

• Yeah, but she doesnt say it that way. If you back and listen to both you can tell that they recorded one for the trailer

Do you mean the "in one way or another everything on Pandora is leading you to a vault" line? Doesn't she say that to The Stranger at the end of episode one?

• Jeez that greeps me!

The wait is making Rhys Old

• Maybe it was just an alternative read? There's heaps of those in the unused voice-lines.

Yeah, but she doesnt say it that way. If you back and listen to both you can tell that they recorded one for the trailer

• Thank you! :)

Welcome! Feel free to join the craziness while we wait for the next episode.

• Welp, I've played through the first episode, and I gotta say, it was fun, once I got the hang of the gameplay (like I said elsewhere, I've never played a TT game before), buuut (stallion)... it was kind of short. Now I'm afraid to play the second ep, because then I'll have to join in on the waiting game, and I'm an instant gratification kind of person. Dang.

At least as a newcomer I still have BL2 and TPS to entertain myself in the meantime.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited April 2015

Now I'm afraid to play the second ep, because then I'll have to join in on the waiting game

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Welp, I've played through the first episode, and I gotta say, it was fun, once I got the hang of the gameplay (like I said elsewhere, I've n

• Alt text

Welp, I've played through the first episode, and I gotta say, it was fun, once I got the hang of the gameplay (like I said elsewhere, I've n

• I am curious. Is the gif from the Evil Dead?

• I don't know, I just typed "Join us," into Google and this was one of the results.

I am curious. Is the gif from the Evil Dead?

• Pretty sure it is.

I am curious. Is the gif from the Evil Dead?

• Ok, I've played through the second ep anyways, so here I go... :\

dojo32161 posted: »

Now I'm afraid to play the second ep, because then I'll have to join in on the waiting game ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Welcome brother!

Ok, I've played through the second ep anyways, so here I go...

• The only June release I will accept is my birthday on the 12th.

Drladders posted: »

You people are way too optimistic I'm expecting a june release for Ep3 ;_;

• Your optimism is sweet. It's going to break my heart to see you disappointed by that estimate :(

Nadroj1015 posted: »

I think 3 episode in ios is april 30 but in pc is going to be april 28

• I understand why people don't like her, she fucked a LOT of things up in the long run (Turning Jack into the psychopath he is being a biggun). Still I put her in my top 3 favourite characters in the series. I've always liked characters who are complete hitches to everyone (Morrigan from DA, for example). And she does pretty much lead the crimson raiders, even when Roland is there.

Bonus: The line "Corpses can be cosy...."

Wow so many fickle fans, I don't care if someone already disliked Lilith before TPS, but basing your opinion on most characters because of TPS is silly.

• edited April 2015

That totally reminded me of Scooter there.
    "I was, uh, I was just gonna, y'know... go grab the papaerwork. Lemme take care of that, okay bye."
    LOL

Linsepins posted: »

I wish TFTB was like that.

• But Jack already was insane and a mass murderer before she tried to kill him, that's something everyone seems to forget in a hurry.

I understand why people don't like her, she fucked a LOT of things up in the long run (Turning Jack into the psychopath he is being a biggun

• GOOBLE GOBBLE.

GOOBLE GOBBLE.

dojo32161 posted: »

Now I'm afraid to play the second ep, because then I'll have to join in on the waiting game ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Sign in to comment in this discussion.