Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Brick and Mordecai are friends with Athena,but Loader Bot vs Brick?Yea babyPatrick Warbuton's voice Oh Right!!!Come On!!!Bringggg Ittt Onnn!!! Loader Bot will kick some Vault Hunter Ass and lol If It's Fiona vs Sasha,Sasha will definitely win cause is going to Win,Baby

RhyshaForever

Or Brick and Mordecai vs. Athena. Sasha would kick her ass by the way.

• The thing is, we don't if the scene with Athena being interrogated by the Crimson Raiders takes place before or after this. This could be very well how she is captured by them.

strwar3 posted: »

Brick and Mordecai are friends with Athena,but Loader Bot vs Brick?Yea babyPatrick Warbuton's voice Oh Right!!!Come On!!!Bringggg Ittt Onnn!

• Sure not in threads,but in the game yeah we are winning just watch pumpkin Rhysha is been since unused audio file was on the Rhysha thread I mean where's your unused or audio file of truth that Rhyiona is going to win?mmmmh I mean bro you know we Rhysha fans are going to win okay pumpkin just go ahead and fall off a that cliff like all Rhyiona fans are doing okay pumpkin
    #RhyshaForever

Green613 posted: »

Rhysha is already winning this huh have u seen both the threads have u compared them bru pls rhysha is not winning not even in your dreams lol

• edited April 2015

Mostly every Rysha moment didn't happen in my game. I don't think Sasha holding Rhys shoulder while driving means anything

Sure not in threads,but in the game yeah we are winning just watch pumpkin Rhysha is been since unused audio file was on the Rhysha thread I

• CLEARS THROAT RATHER NOISILY

• So... more than a month already. Placing my bets on M14 ; seemingly, they've been picking up speed and hurrying production this time around, like they usually do after ep2. The sad part is that we'll probably have to wait a long time between ep4 and ep5.

• Next time doesn't always mean every single event in the teaser is going to show up in exactly the next episode.

Burricho posted: »

The jack/rhys convo was in the trailer, not next time. The only thing that happens in this episode from next time is Vasquez pointing a gun

• edited April 2015

But that's not a tuesday. And ep 4 to 5 releases the fastest

Darklim posted: »

So... more than a month already. Placing my bets on M14 ; seemingly, they've been picking up speed and hurrying production this time around,

• SLAPS THROAT

Piggs posted: »

CLEARS THROAT RATHER NOISILY

• M12 bro. Telltale releases only on Tuesdays

Darklim posted: »

So... more than a month already. Placing my bets on M14 ; seemingly, they've been picking up speed and hurrying production this time around,

• There was unused audio of Sasha saying boys used to ask Sasha to ask Fiona out.

Rhyiona

Sure not in threads,but in the game yeah we are winning just watch pumpkin Rhysha is been since unused audio file was on the Rhysha thread I

• just go ahead and fall off a that cliff like all Rhyiona fans are doing

Alt text

• Brick would beat the sh*t out of loaderbot to be honest. The guys a one man army

Brick and Mordecai are friends with Athena,but Loader Bot vs Brick?Yea babyPatrick Warbuton's voice Oh Right!!!Come On!!!Bringggg Ittt Onnn!

• Okay I love handsome jack,Handsome Jack is funny by being funny like go jump off a cliff or ram your car into that house or maybe I don't know go ahead and die your saying from handsome jack's are not funny i 'm trying to being funny like Handsome Jack Funny,Get It?I mean respect to your shipping,but come on bubby we are know that Rhysha is going to Win OK bubby or Pumpkin

just go ahead and fall off a that cliff like all Rhyiona fans are doing

• M12 or M5 I still think we will get news next week about Episode 3 like a Trailer or maybe a GOT episode4 trailer next week

Crips posted: »

M12 bro. Telltale releases only on Tuesdays

• Handsome Jack never said any of those things?

Okay I love handsome jack,Handsome Jack is funny by being funny like go jump off a cliff or ram your car into that house or maybe I don't kn

• Okay pumpkin how about a bet if Your Shipping wins I will bow down and Rhyiona's Ring,but if Rhysha wins(Which it will lol)You and Green613 will kiss the Rhysha's Ring and pledge Allegiance to Rhysha and you will say you were wrong and you will bow down to it so deal?

Handsome Jack never said any of those things?

• Umm @Green613 what you think?

Okay pumpkin how about a bet if Your Shipping wins I will bow down and Rhyiona's Ring,but if Rhysha wins(Which it will lol)You and Green613

• Am i the only one who keeps reading this as march 12

M12 bro. Telltale releases only on Tuesdays

• Uh.. wut?

Alt text

Okay I love handsome jack,Handsome Jack is funny by being funny like go jump off a cliff or ram your car into that house or maybe I don't kn

• New today for sure.

I

can

taste

it.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

New today for sure. I can taste it.

• You'll see...

You'll all see !

• Those lines are unused for a reason...

Rhyiona

• Alt text

• We're gonna wait for the second step a looooooooooooooooooooooooot.

• Both those months start with 'M' or 'Ma' so there's no good shortcut :C

Am i the only one who keeps reading this as march 12

• I would NEVER in the life of me, harm Loader Bot. That is just too cruel...

Ok guys, I've replayed both episodes, and like, sober, so there's really not much more I can do here, I remember everything now, so... that

• Ok guys, I've replayed both episodes, and like, sober, so there's really not much more I can do here, I remember everything now, so... that ep 3, are we there yet? Eh? Eh?

Still couldn't make some choices different tho... like I'd ever harm Loader Bot, or oppose Jack...

• I think making us wait like this could be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

• How about May? It's actually only 3 letters long ;)

Both those months start with 'M' or 'Ma' so there's no good shortcut :C

• I guess, but then it's not really a shortcut

Those lucky guesses are all about shortcuts.

HailA26

JumpyJoey posted: »

How about May? It's actually only 3 letters long

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Now I'm afraid to play the second ep, because then I'll have to join in on the waiting game ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

• I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!

eRock92 posted: »

Plot twist: Rhys is a horrible singer and Troy Baker will sing badly on purpose.

• Hey, at least you get Jurassic World on your birthday, that's something at least.

The only June release I will accept is my birthday on the 12th.

• Sasha is more attractive. The game proves it.

Alt text

Sasha is more attractive. The game proves it. </[O.O]/>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.