Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just so you know, a Telltale staff member has confirmed it's a fake.

Yeah, I'm not saying either way, just that I want neither false info nor spoilers. But I would like to know Ep3 is coming sometime soon, cau

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The "leak" was comfirmed fake by @puzzlebox (a Telltale staff member) in this thread so if you want to you can read the thread showing the "leak" without any spoilers :)

Yeah, I'm not saying either way, just that I want neither false info nor spoilers. But I would like to know Ep3 is coming sometime soon, cau

• They're animation line thingys, I don't really know too much about it but yeah :P

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Um, what am I looking at? o_o

• edited April 2015

Oh! Right, I remember these from MikuMikuDance!

Alt text

If that's supposed to be the line animations from the bones of a model then it's implying different speeds of animation. The shorter space between where the dot markers are connected to each other on a single line means the faster the motion is of that bone, while how high or low the marker are positioned to the last marker means how big a change of motion that particular bone has. So say you have a character suddenly reach out to catch something, the dots markers for bones in the character's arms will be closer together and the height or descent will be sharp. It's hard to tell what the timer is on it if that's the case, but things like those boxes for example would be a way of keeping track of time on the animations, like say each box might count as a second, so adding animation across 4 box lengths could equal to four seconds.

So if anything of MMD applies to this, then at the first four markers at the start implies the bones are moving at the same time, meaning full body motion, yet not very much, the actions are small before there's changes to that. Then about the middle the character's action sloooows with not many bones moving that much, like much of the body is still-ish, and then there's a spike of motion again; like the two markers before the final one for example [noticable more in blue and green lines] you can tell the bones there have sudden spike of fast motion.

...Doesn't tell us shit about what's going on, other than this:

#CharacterAnimationConfirmedForEpisode3!

And that's only if I'm reading this right x_x it's probably just a complex game of connect the dots. I'm no expert.

Green613 posted: »

They're animation line thingys, I don't really know too much about it but yeah :P

• I wonder what that means?It must sound awesome for episode 3.Come On Hurry Up Trailer I Need It

• Clappy confirmed? Or a completely new brother/sister for Gortys and Loader Bot?

• Maybe something from Game of Thrones with the dragons and stuff? o.o

• edited April 2015

Kevin also tweeted this:

"Boy was it was a long week today…"

Ah hah! I knew their silence after the recent episodes was too silent-ish ಠ.ಠ I knew they were up to something!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

A28 confirmed, we'll get an updade any day now....any day

Kevin also tweeted this: "Boy was it was a long week today…" https://twitter.com/kevbru/status/591101088964616193 Ah hah! I knew their silence after the recent episodes was too silent-ish ಠ.ಠ I knew they were up to something!

• What's A28?

Leluch123 posted: »

A28 confirmed, we'll get an updade any day now....any day

• April 28

What's A28?

• ''a long week today''?

Alt text

Kevin also tweeted this: "Boy was it was a long week today…" https://twitter.com/kevbru/status/591101088964616193 Ah hah! I knew their silence after the recent episodes was too silent-ish ಠ.ಠ I knew they were up to something!

• I'm so glad they disproved the 'leak', because if I'd seen this I would have immediately thought the worst (that they were having to do re-writes because of it).

• I'm still afraid they might have only disproved it because they are currently rewriting the story to make their "it's a fake" claim true.

I'm so glad they disproved the 'leak', because if I'd seen this I would have immediately thought the worst (that they were having to do re-writes because of it).

• Would that even be possible at this point? I mean, if the 'leak' was real the Ep would have been pretty much done, with a lot of resources having gone into it, could TT even afford just scrapping it?

I'm still afraid they might have only disproved it because they are currently rewriting the story to make their "it's a fake" claim true.

• Alt text

There will be news soon... I can feel it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Don't worry about this "leak", the choices that where shown where badly written for Telltale choices and if they where real all evidence of them would be removed from the forum to prevent more people from being spoilt.

I'm still afraid they might have only disproved it because they are currently rewriting the story to make their "it's a fake" claim true.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

so bored ehhhhh....

Alt text

• There will be news today. I can FEEL it this time!

• Hey who wants to play Monopoly while we wait!? =D

• Can we make it Metallica monopoly?

Alt text

Hey who wants to play Monopoly while we wait!? =D

• Yeah, they'd literally have to re-do the entire episode, which would then have a massive impact on future episodes, too.

It would take months and months and months to do. It would make the waits for both Ep 2 of Tales and Ep 2 of TWAU seem like nothing!

I'm glad it wasn't real. Stuff like Rhys losing his arm and being kidnapped by Vallory and tied up/having to decide whether or not to blow up the vehicle and risk Sasha's life felt very TDW-ish . I did, however, like Rhys having to choose to bash his own head in/convince August to punch him to stop Jack, and I may or may not be slightly disappointed that the truth and dare thing isn't real (It would be awesome! But I know TT can't reward people making up fake leaks).

Would that even be possible at this point? I mean, if the 'leak' was real the Ep would have been pretty much done, with a lot of resources having gone into it, could TT even afford just scrapping it?

• I think this is a bit more appropriate:

Alt text

Can we make it Metallica monopoly?

• I need it!

I think this is a bit more appropriate:

• YUUS

I think this is a bit more appropriate:

• Alt text

• Lol. That's me when playing RISK

• I could go for a round of truth or dare... why would I want to stop Jack tho, I'm a HJ lackey through and through... :P

Alt text

Yeah, they'd literally have to re-do the entire episode, which would then have a massive impact on future episodes, too. It would take mo

• The episode will be out before we even finish

• Why do my thoughts turn dirty after reading this?

Oh! Right, I remember these from MikuMikuDance! If that's supposed to be the line animations from the bones of a model then it's impl

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Then it's the perfect game!

The episode will be out before we even finish

• ಠ_ಠ

Alt text

Why do my thoughts turn dirty after reading this?

• edited April 2015

Checking this thread for info like

Alt text

• Some news next week for sure.

Right?..

• Ok. News today. Telltale wants to keep the hype going after the Marvel announcement.

Right?

• Sooner than soon soon

Soon

• Marvel it's like in 2017 we have 2015, who cares about marvel for now'?

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok. News today. Telltale wants to keep the hype going after the Marvel announcement. Right?

• Well I meant the announcement of it. and then keeping up with more hype by giving some news for Tales

Leluch123 posted: »

Marvel it's like in 2017 we have 2015, who cares about marvel for now'?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.