Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited April 2015

Alright, guys!

It's almost May. That means we get news soon!

...Right?

Alt text

• Alt text

Alright, guys! It's almost May. That means we get news soon! ...Right?

• I just read "April 27". I was thinking "what's wrong? its so close!"

I was just like, "Hey, I know! Telltale normally reveal trailers/dates etc. during the various PAX's - I'll check when the next one is and h

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Looks like L.A. Noir.

eRock92 posted: »

OMG! lol Where is that gif from?

• News today. News today. News today. News today.

Alt text

• I'm not one who LOVE this word :D

That because YOUR nickname incredible-awesome, Bro :)

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

C:

• All this gifs, sadly faces, hatred to soon words, deads and waiting remind me TWD-thread ;_;

Remind me anout "Season 3" and "NOT SUPER-SUPER SOON"

I want it now... Т_Т

Please stop, guys :'(

Alt text

• Soon plz...

Alt text

• That was depressing...even more since I know where this gif is coming from :(

Karnedg2013 posted: »

All this gifs, sadly faces, hatred to soon words, deads and waiting remind me TWD-thread ;_; Remind me anout "Season 3" and "NOT SUPER-SUPER SOON" I want it now... Т_Т Please stop, guys

• Where from this? :(

Leluch123 posted: »

That was depressing...even more since I know where this gif is coming from

• If I'm correct it's from the grave of fireflies, really sad thing

Where from this?

I think it's from My Neighbor Totoro which is also from Studio Ghibli, who did make Grave of the Fireflies.

If I'm correct it's from the grave of fireflies, really sad thing

• I gonna watch that this summer!

Thanks a lot, mate =)

Dang you're right the similar animation fooled me,

• Hayao Miyazaki :О

dojo32161 posted: »

I think it's from My Neighbor Totoro which is also from Studio Ghibli, who did make Grave of the Fireflies.

• Dang you're right the similar animation fooled me,

dojo32161 posted: »

• Alt text

NinjaCat23 posted: »

Soon plz...

• No problem ;)

I gonna watch that this summer! Thanks a lot, mate

• i LOVE that gif!

I'm not one who LOVE this word That because YOUR nickname incredible-awesome, Bro

• Guys, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss the "soons"...

I know they've learnt their lesson from last time, but this radio silence is KILLING me.

I NEED A SOON, TELLTALE. GIMME A SOON!!!

• Yeah, I would rather have soon than complete silence ;-;

Guys, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss the "soons"... I know they've learnt their lesson from last time, but this radio silence is KILLING me. I NEED A SOON, TELLTALE. GIMME A SOON!!!

• Alt text

Guys, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss the "soons"... I know they've learnt their lesson from last time, but this radio silence is KILLING me. I NEED A SOON, TELLTALE. GIMME A SOON!!!

• Yeah, I remember when they would show a trailer and say: COMING SOON!!! And we would say: "stop it! we want to know when!" But this time, there is nothing and WE NEED NEWS! We didn't mean it when we said "No coming soon, please!" We're sorry TTG we're sorry!... cries

• Yup, it sucks when every gameplay screening says "SOON" but having none is worse. At least give us one!

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, I would rather have soon than complete silence ;-;

• believe in A28!

Alt text

• This wait is peak times.

• So.... Is it there yet?

• So this is what they meant by "Telltale will remember this." when I skipped the credits.

• OOoooh burn

Ismokeherb posted: »

So this is what they meant by "Telltale will remember this." when I skipped the credits.

• For me? ... I'm thinking... 12.

• 3, it wasn't that boring today. Got to go to a Yankee game, and even though they got their asses kicked, it was still fun to go see them, kept me busy.

6, it was an OK day.

• Ayyy I was watching that game ayyy

3, it wasn't that boring today. Got to go to a Yankee game, and even though they got their asses kicked, it was still fun to go see them, kept me busy.

• edited April 2015

(Plays episode 2 3 times)

Telltale where is episode 3????!!!!!!

• For the first like 5 minutes, it was a close game, then CC started to suck while Harvey seemed to have his best stuff. Oh well, hopefully the Yanks will rebound tomorrow and take 2 out of 3.

Ayyy I was watching that game ayyy

• Yeah, they got beaten rather bad. Im a big Red Sox fan, but Yankees will always be my #2 Team <3

For the first like 5 minutes, it was a close game, then CC started to suck while Harvey seemed to have his best stuff. Oh well, hopefully the Yanks will rebound tomorrow and take 2 out of 3.

• Well I played borderlands the handsome collection today then checked for episode 3...5 times

So about a 4

• Im a big Red Sox fan, but Yankees will always be my #2 Team

Alt text

How is that even possible, the Yankee-Red Sox rivalry is one of the biggest rivalries in all of sports.

Yeah, they got beaten rather bad. Im a big Red Sox fan, but Yankees will always be my #2 Team

• Welcome To The Forums!

First like is on the house.

(Plays episode 2 3 times) Telltale where is episode 3????!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.