Use Your Robot Arm!

2»

Comments

• Chances are that something both functional and durable would've cost much more. it's stated that Rhys' quarterly bonus (or something along those lines) paid for his cybernetics. He may not have been able to afford a combat-ready and technically able robot arm.

His arm is supposed to be "delicate"? If you're gonna have a robot arm, why not make it super durable? Gaige was able to make a robot arm in

• I understand that he had to pay for the arm himself and that it's made for hacking not fighting; I just think that's laaaame.

His arm is supposed to be "delicate"? If you're gonna have a robot arm, why not make it super durable? Gaige was able to make a robot arm in

• Yeah, and when you buy a robot arm, I don't think "getting shot by bullets" is high on your list for arm protection.

Chances are that something both functional and durable would've cost much more. it's stated that Rhys' quarterly bonus (or something along t

• Hmm, after a replay, I'm thinking it can't be too delicate, because if you pick "Whack it" instead of "Hack it" (when you're with Sasha, just before the death race), he smacks his robot arm repeatedly on the computer/desk/hard object thing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.