♥♥♥♥AUGUSHA♥♥♥♥

Comments

• His power won't be able to match either of ours. I'd be more surprised if this lasted more than a week at the rate it's going.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There's already a two way rivalry going on. Is... is a third party gonna join?

• You bet i am.

grumpy pls you're scaring me ;-;

• It's a mix of hate and support. It could pick up but I dunno, both Rhyiona and Rhysha had pretty set fanbases even before either thread... don't see that much with this ship.

Green613 posted: »

His power won't be able to match either of ours. I'd be more surprised if this lasted more than a week at the rate it's going.

• Get rekt

MasterStone posted: »

No u.

• But I'm so nice. :(

GrumpyDof posted: »

You bet i am.

• Sasha Belongs to August. Rhys belongs to Fiona, case closed

• I'm not going to have this discussion with you, LoseMyHome. You may ship what you wish to, and I will ship what I wish to.

LoseMyHome posted: »

My point of it being an unhealthy relationship with Sasha still stands even removing the unused dialogue. He actively tried to kill her in the finished game.

• edited May 2015

My point of it being an unhealthy relationship with Sasha still stands even removing the unused dialogue. He actively tried to kill her in the finished game.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

I don't see a logical reason as to why you shouldn't ship it. The only arguments that I've seen so far are shipping preferences and unuse

• Know my powah!

His power won't be able to match either of ours. I'd be more surprised if this lasted more than a week at the rate it's going.

• EPIC.

Here. I am going to link every bit of Augusha stories and fanart that I know exists. Picture #1 Picture #1 (colored) Picture #2

• Eh, I wouldn't say Rhyiona had a set fanbase before episode 2 only a select few were shipping it at the time (including yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), but hey we made that work out in the end. I say it's 50/50 whether this works out or not, they have to get people to start shipping it, and hey if this prevents Rhysha then I'm all for this. I'd say this is my #1 Sasha OTP

Still don't see this competing with us though, but it's worth a try I guess :p

It's a mix of hate and support. It could pick up but I dunno, both Rhyiona and Rhysha had pretty set fanbases even before either thread... don't see that much with this ship.

• edited May 2015

My point was you can't discredit criticism because of "shipping preferences" and "unused dialogue". Again, unused dialogue wasn't the only thing that was mentioned, and I'm setting aside my shipping preferences. I'd rather Sasha remain single than be with August. Course I can't say the same for everyone. It's just the thought of going back to the guy that tried to shoot you and still says he cares puts a bad taste in my mouth. But fine, I'll leave it at that.

I'm not going to have this discussion with you, LoseMyHome. You may ship what you wish to, and I will ship what I wish to.

• You'll see in 30 minutes.

But I'm so nice.

• Maybe not a massive thread but it could work... both our thread and the Rhysha ones had mixed opinions in the first posts so I guess that's not really a reason for it not to grow.

For me, personally, I'm not convinced yet because he pointed a gun at her face just at the end of last episode. If he redeems himself for sure, I might get sold, but for now although I pity him I also can't tell what's going on with him or if he'd hurt Sasha if needed be so... yeah.

We'll see.

Eh, I wouldn't say Rhyiona had a set fanbase before episode 2 only a select few were shipping it at the time (including yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ

• Alright, let's see what you got planned. :P

GrumpyDof posted: »

You'll see in 30 minutes.

• And then Vaughn was left all alone. RIP Vaughn, No one shipped him

Killah posted: »

Sasha Belongs to August. Rhys belongs to Fiona, case closed

• "You're hand's really small," August murmured.

She looked up, confused. Looking down at their entwined fingers, she noticed how small in size her fingers were compared to his much larger ones. If anything, she could make the assumption that her hand was being engulfed by his.

Humoring him, she looked back up at him. "No they aren't."

"Babe, they clearly are." He lifted their hands up, allowing her a view.

She shook her head. "Nope, no idea what you're talking about."

He raised an eyebrow and shrugged, swinging their arms as they walked along the curve. "Sure, babe. Whatever you say."

• Yvette :p

Poogers555 posted: »

And then Vaughn was left all alone. RIP Vaughn, No one shipped him

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

But she's only doing it for the free lunches.

Yvette

• Welcome to the forum, loving the bio btw ^-^

Syberian posted: »

"You're hand's really small," August murmured. She looked up, confused. Looking down at their entwined fingers, she noticed how small in

• Oh hey there, pal! Great writing, btw. I guess I'll be here for a while.

Syberian posted: »

"You're hand's really small," August murmured. She looked up, confused. Looking down at their entwined fingers, she noticed how small in

• Well, he's no worse a guy than SOME of Pandora I guess. Kind of hard to be a real good person living there. Hell, even Sasha and Fiona are con artists. Not what you'd define as a good person.

I actually ship it. I don't think August is a bad guy, I think he's just done some bad stuff. Maybe Sasha can help him become a better man

• Did you see my short post about Vaughn future? Long story short, he's F*cked

Poogers555 posted: »

And then Vaughn was left all alone. RIP Vaughn, No one shipped him

• No. What is this monstrosity?!

Rhysha unite!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Rhysha will forever prevail!

• edited May 2015

WHAT IS THIS?!

Alt text

No. What is this monstrosity?! Rhysha unite! Rhysha will forever prevail!

• Alt text

No. What is this monstrosity?! Rhysha unite! Rhysha will forever prevail!

• He seems like a charmer to me. Just because he gives the impression of being a nice guy doesn't mean that he is one.

I actually ship it. I don't think August is a bad guy, I think he's just done some bad stuff. Maybe Sasha can help him become a better man

• what is this

• This is love.

MR. TORGUE HAS BLESSED.

what is this

• Alt text

This is love. MR. TORGUE HAS BLESSED.

• I ship it.

• Ehh whatever, as long as it's not SashaxRhys I'm fine with it.

• naaah its not like he tried to shoot her

man.....

THIS IS LOOOOOOVE!

• The guilty king demands an explanation to this...abomination...who is responsible for this?

Alt text

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned

what kind of d8 m8? cause when i dated k8 she didnt opened her g8 so my f8 is to masturb8 till the next d8

Yes. Anyone who disagrees can 1v1 me m8. better h8 on a l8er d8 m8.

• ALL ABOARD

fayescarlet posted: »

I ship it.

• Hi.

Alt text

Augusiona PLS DO NOT APPEAR PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.