Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Telltale: Something.

Piggs posted: »

Holy shit, Telltale, say something.

• Telltale community:

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Telltale: Something.

• well I guess tommorow we'll know if it's M12 or Soon

• leluch pls

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

well I guess tommorow we'll know if it's M12 or Soon

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

well I guess tommorow we'll know if it's M12 or Soon

• Wow... that's just sad, but true x)

• You killed me with that...all I have left is to hibernate

Alt text

• I'm pretty sure this wait is going to end with me being arrested for trespassing when I eventually lose my mind and show up with my face smushed against a window at the Telltale office.

• I think I will join you. They'll never take us alive!

SpaceGoat posted: »

I'm pretty sure this wait is going to end with me being arrested for trespassing when I eventually lose my mind and show up with my face smushed against a window at the Telltale office.

• Yes, we will sure show Telltale! We will smush our faces agents their windows and there is nothing they can do about it!

I think I will join you. They'll never take us alive!

• July 17th

• Like this? xD

Alt text

I'm pretty sure this wait is going to end with me being arrested for trespassing when I eventually lose my mind and show up with my face smushed against a window at the Telltale office.

• edited May 2015

Gib uth newwth

Exactly like that.

• Exactly like that.

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Like this? xD

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Yes, we will sure show Telltale! We will smush our faces agents their windows and there is nothing they can do about it!

• The perfect "soon" gif.

Exactly like that.

• Omfg.

Pwease telltale. Pwetty pweassseee :(

• It might be this month.

It could be this month.

Will it be this month?

It should be this month.

It'll probably be this month.

Maybe.

I'm fine. Perfectly sane.

• New wallpaper anyone?

Alt text

• I love this, this is so fucking awesome, saved it to my computer immediately.

New wallpaper anyone?

• edited May 2015

Game of Thrones sadly isn't openly welcomed in these part of the forums for the most part. We'll have to find our own photoshop expert :(

• If you can find room for 5 more protagonists on that image, be my guest xD

• TFTBL EP. 3, the new Half-life 3.

See you never!

• edited May 2015

Psh fuck Ethan, he's dead. Only 4 to put on now :P

Edit: Reading my comment made me go like -

Alt text

If you can find room for 5 more protagonists on that image, be my guest xD

• Nah, I don't hate him but I don't like him as much as I like the other protagonists.

Killah posted: »

Fuck Ethan? Damn, thought I was the one who hates Ethan :0

• Yea' I don't like him that much also.

Nah, I don't hate him but I don't like him as much as I like the other protagonists.

• edited May 2015

Fuck Ethan? Damn, thought I was the one who hates Ethan :0

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't know what you mean, it seems to be openly accepted here, the only time there was ever any conflict was when GOT episode 2 came out a month and a half before episode 2, and even then that didn't last very long, just like with TWAU episode 5 being released before TWD episode 4.

Game of Thrones sadly isn't openly welcomed in these part of the forums for the most part. We'll have to find our own photoshop expert

• I think this is all of us right now...

Alt text

• May may or may not be the month of miracles.

fallandir posted: »

Ladies and Gentelmen, Could you summarize those 34 pages in one short explanation and tell me where do we stand? Are we getting something soon, or is TT just teasing us? I've heard about May being the month of miracles. Is that true?

• You sneaky you.

May may or may not be the month of miracles.

• Ladies and Gentelmen,

Could you summarize those 34 pages in one short explanation and tell me where do we stand? Are we getting something soon, or is TT just teasing us? I've heard about May being the month of miracles. Is that true?

• Alt text

May may or may not be the month of miracles.

edited May 2015

Could you summarize those 34 pages

Alt text

fallandir posted: »

Ladies and Gentelmen, Could you summarize those 34 pages in one short explanation and tell me where do we stand? Are we getting something soon, or is TT just teasing us? I've heard about May being the month of miracles. Is that true?

• I can believe that.

dojo32161 posted: »

Could you summarize those 34 pages

• just like with TWAU episode 5 being released before TWD episode 4.

Idk why other people were so upset about that anyways, considering Wolf had a four month downtime between one and two. :P

I don't know what you mean, it seems to be openly accepted here, the only time there was ever any conflict was when GOT episode 2 came out a

• edited May 2015

Eh from my experience Game of Thrones seems to be treated worse on this portion of the forums versus to how Tales is treated in the Thrones forums, or even so how Wolf was treated in the Walking Dead section and vice versa when those two games were running.

I don't know what you mean, it seems to be openly accepted here, the only time there was ever any conflict was when GOT episode 2 came out a

edited May 2015

I don't know, I haven't seen any hate comments of any kind, I don't see any of this hate you talk about.

Eh from my experience Game of Thrones seems to be treated worse on this portion of the forums versus to how Tales is treated in the Thrones

• fallandir posted: »

Yeah, people tend to overreact to stuff.

just like with TWAU episode 5 being released before TWD episode 4. Idk why other people were so upset about that anyways, considering Wolf had a four month downtime between one and two. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.