Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Over 30 new comments and still no news.

What the FUCK.

Gonna cry myself to sleep.

Goodbye my sweet M12 dream.

• I think I know this state of mind.

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vamu2bfjjEE This summarizes it.

• Because half of them didn't own TWAU :p

You don't have it = no one cares about it

That's how it works online unfortunately :/

just like with TWAU episode 5 being released before TWD episode 4. Idk why other people were so upset about that anyways, considering Wolf had a four month downtime between one and two. :P

• Zer0 or Krieg? Planning on starting a new Borderlands 2 playthrough (despite the fact I recently just finished my second one...)

• Zer0! Who have you played as so far?

Zer0 or Krieg? Planning on starting a new Borderlands 2 playthrough (despite the fact I recently just finished my second one...)

• No love for Salvador or Gaige? :(

Maya and Axton, both awesome. I started a new Pre Sequel playthrough as Athena as well (played as Wilhelm originally).

• Maya and Axton, both awesome. I started a new Pre Sequel playthrough as Athena as well (played as Wilhelm originally).

AgentZ46 posted: »

Zer0! Who have you played as so far?

• Aww No Worries I picked Salvador cause he loves Killing Bad Guys I love him and Including Gaige too still Love Handsome Jack And Nisha and Wilhelm and Hyperion too hey you have to love the bad guys too

TeamJack #HyperionRules

No love for Salvador or Gaige?

• Depends on if you prefer a melee/ sniper character that can turn invisible or a psychopathic maniac with a crush on Maya who can go on a rampage.

Zer0 or Krieg? Planning on starting a new Borderlands 2 playthrough (despite the fact I recently just finished my second one...)

• well i guess Episode 3 won't release on May 12 crying I guess I have to hope for May 19 Believe In M19

BelieveM19

• F17HYPE

strwar3 posted: »

well i guess Episode 3 won't release on May 12 crying I guess I have to hope for May 19 Believe In M19 BelieveM19

• Another update to steam 20 mins ago!

Alt text

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Another update to steam 20 mins ago!

• Stop with its happening. You maken me cri evry teim.

I lied. Keeping my hopes low when they are actually high

Poogers555 posted: »

Another update to steam 20 mins ago!

• Alt text
    Awful picture sizing FTW

strwar3 posted: »

well i guess Episode 3 won't release on May 12 crying I guess I have to hope for May 19 Believe In M19 BelieveM19

• Salvador never really interested me and I completely forgot about Gaige :P

I figure I'll get to playing as everyone once eventually, but I'm thinking Zer0 for the next one

No love for Salvador or Gaige?

• Alt text I take it ty,Rhyona confirmed.

New wallpaper anyone?

• edited May 2015

Except for this thread, I avoid the rest of the Tales forums so it's probably mellowed down. But there has been a fair share of hate, and I don't understand how you can't see that. It's been pretty obvious at times.

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't know, I haven't seen any hate comments of any kind, I don't see any of this hate you talk about.

• Damn 52 new comments over night! that has to-.....Nope fake alarm back to waiting game

Alt text

• It's amazing how active people are in this thread and yet nothing is happening.

• Horrible gross sobbing

I can't wait any longer!

• I'm still holding on.

• I give up

Alt text

• We should thank Telltale for teaching us about patience. :D

So, I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's gonna come out M26 or even june... o.o (I'm really patient this time, I probably learned from the wait between ep1 and ep2 XD)

• So, I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's gonna come out M26 or even june... o.o

(I'm really patient this time, I probably learned from the wait between ep1 and ep2 XD)

• even june

Alt text

So, I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's gonna come out M26 or even june... o.o (I'm really patient this time, I probably learned from the wait between ep1 and ep2 XD)

• Happy 7 week anniversary of Ep2 guys!

Wow. That actually makes me kind of sad...

• Alt text

Happy 7 week anniversary of Ep2 guys! Wow. That actually makes me kind of sad...

• I hope Telltale will show full trailer on E3, not just a teaser.

• Heheh heh... M26 is waaay too optimistic at this point...

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

E3 is not until the middle of June, i hope we get a trailer before that :P

Janek95 posted: »

I hope Telltale will show full trailer on E3, not just a teaser.

• For me best case scenario is on E3 they will show trailer of Minecraft and announce brand new game.

OzzyUK posted: »

E3 is not until the middle of June, i hope we get a trailer before that :P

• edited May 2015

nah I'm not waiting 6 weeks
    OH HELL NO

• But you just did. Actually, today's the seventh week anniversary 8)

sSOPHOo posted: »

nah I'm not waiting 6 weeks OH HELL NO

• Ikr, this wait is not going too bad

xfuriouss posted: »

wow, these 7 weeks have passed pretty fast :O

• wow, these 7 weeks have passed pretty fast :O

Crips posted: »

But you just did. Actually, today's the seventh week anniversary 8)

• My reaction to the current state of the forum:

Alt text

• So...More ships arrived on the ocean?

Jesus Christ, can't they realize Rhyona is the ultimate ship

My reaction to the current state of the forum:

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

So...More ships arrived on the ocean? Jesus Christ, can't they realize Rhyona is the ultimate ship

Sign in to comment in this discussion.