Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• SOON

Killah posted: »

NO UPDATE YET!?

• NO UPDATE YET!?

• Don't say that, I hate that word ._.

Pipas posted: »

SOON

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

In this total radio silence situation I would actually love to hear soon from TT

Killah posted: »

Don't say that, I hate that word ._.

• edited May 2015

The almighty Telltale Gods have punished us, they have seen the great shipping wars and have decided to deprive us of any news...

Alt text

• edited May 2015

SOONER than you think ^^

buntingsir posted: »

But never soon enough.

• Uhm...you're Romanian.By your name I know that you're Romanian,and why that name?...'Asa faci?'

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm surprised by myself, but I really have no problem with waiting for this game. it's incredibly awesome, and I want to play it all right n

• edited May 2015

I'm surprised by myself, but I really have no problem with waiting for this game. it's incredibly awesome, and I want to play it all right now (hell I would kill someone to play the third episode), but if they need time, they should take their time. I mean, it's so good I would wait a year if they need a year (oh god what have I said...)

• I'm german, and my name is Dracu98 o.O what are you talking about?

Uhm...you're Romanian.By your name I know that you're Romanian,and why that name?...'Asa faci?'

• Also, welcome on the Forums :P You only have 4 comments posted, so welcome into madness

I'm german, and my name is Dracu98 o.O what are you talking about?

• thanks, I can't wait for a crossover of pandoran-madness and forum-madness :D I guess this is a good way to kill time until episode 3

Crips posted: »

Also, welcome on the Forums :P You only have 4 comments posted, so welcome into madness

• oh well, you're my neighbour :)

• I don't understand either. Maybe it's a reference to something called Dracule?

say what? o.O did I miss something or what the heck is going on here with people thinking I'm romanian or their neighbour?

• say what? o.O did I miss something or what the heck is going on here with people thinking I'm romanian or their neighbour? :D

xfuriouss posted: »

oh well, you're my neighbour

• Dracule =))).

• somebody slap me for not noticing this facepalm

I don't understand either. Maybe it's a reference to something called Dracule?

• i'm from poland, germany is next to me :D

say what? o.O did I miss something or what the heck is going on here with people thinking I'm romanian or their neighbour?

• must...not...tell a nazi-joke...

i'm from poland, germany is next to me

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Agreed, bummer to have neighbors like that, a tak po swojemu to witam ;)

i'm from poland, germany is next to me

• Damnit I liked that comment.

Rhysha boyeee.

Crips posted: »

So...More ships arrived on the ocean? Jesus Christ, can't they realize Rhyona is the ultimate ship

• I've said so before but I expect J23 at the earliest :D

So, I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's gonna come out M26 or even june... o.o (I'm really patient this time, I probably learned from the wait between ep1 and ep2 XD)

• Ayy, we're all neighbours! I'm from the Czech republic. :D

Leluch123 posted: »

Agreed, bummer to have neighbors like that, a tak po swojemu to witam

• this is ridiculous

why can't they just say something like 'ep3 looks great bla bla blah..can't wait for you to play it'

WHY!!!!

• edited May 2015

Another new game? I doubt it, I figure they'll be bringing news on Story Mode and their first Super Show premiering 2016.

Janek95 posted: »

For me best case scenario is on E3 they will show trailer of Minecraft and announce brand new game.

• Alt text

somebody slap me for not noticing this facepalm

• I've heard that one before.

Poogers555 posted: »

Some type of news this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf9wMrgwyVg

• cześć :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Agreed, bummer to have neighbors like that, a tak po swojemu to witam

• Aren't they working on interactive serial with Lionsgate?

Another new game? I doubt it, I figure they'll be bringing news on Story Mode and their first Super Show premiering 2016.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's their second Super Show, the first one is with a mysterious unannounced partner who will be revealed this summer.

Aren't they working on interactive serial with Lionsgate?

• Something like that. I'm so confused at this point so I'm not sure, but they're making an original IP Super Show and a Super Show with a different partnership (not Lionsgate) that will be announced this summer, so I figure that's an E3 thing.

Aren't they working on interactive serial with Lionsgate?

• Alt text

sSOPHOo posted: »

this is ridiculous why can't they just say something like 'ep3 looks great bla bla blah..can't wait for you to play it' WHY!!!!

• For anyone who picked Handsome Jack, a song for you.

Hail to the King

• I mean they have been giving us screens from the episode lately, that's basically a "it looks great" :p

sSOPHOo posted: »

this is ridiculous why can't they just say something like 'ep3 looks great bla bla blah..can't wait for you to play it' WHY!!!!

• God dammit, Telltale; Silence isn't a valid option here!

rimshot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.