Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I officially joined the wait. The gif is pretty much everyone after episode 2.
    Alt text

• Thanks! And thanks for doing the math too, haha.
    ...so the 6-8 week thing DID apply at one point, I guess just not as much anymore.

Kurusu posted: »

EP1 – 24 Apr 2012 EP2 – 27 Jun 2012 (9 weeks) EP3 – Aug 28 2012 (9 weeks) EP4 – Oct 9 2012 (6 weeks) EP5 – Nov 20 2012 (6 weeks) Average: 7.5 weeks

• edited May 2015

I know that feel. Falling for it evey time too.

Alt text

What am I doing with my life seriously... At this point I started to search for anything BL related but I ain't even mad because I stumbled upon AMA on reddit which had some pieces of lore that was never mentioned in other sources. "It's something."

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So many new comments. Still no news. Crying waterfalls.

• Alt text

So many new comments. Still no news. Crying waterfalls.

• I resist clicking for about 30 comments and then get so disappointed...

DeityD posted: »

I know that feel. Falling for it evey time too. What am I doing with my life seriously... At this point I started to search for anyth

• Same. Same here.

I resist clicking for about 30 comments and then get so disappointed...

• hemserreh posted: »

Thanks! And thanks for doing the math too, haha. ...so the 6-8 week thing DID apply at one point, I guess just not as much anymore.

• Pssst, this gif is more Borderlands-like

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Pff... This mastergif, chikens V_V

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Pssst, this gif is more Borderlands-like

• Guess who made it out and joined the badlands of Pandora;

Alt text

• maybe if we all chain a comment counting to 1000, TFTBL will be released by time we get there.

maybe if we all chain a comment counting to 1000, TFTBL will be released by time we get there. 1

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

• No worries, we are riding on the same bolt of lightning, listening to thunder that belongs to no one but itself.

I found an even better one: I'm so sorry @The_Greasy_Broccoli - I swear I'm not trying to steal your thunder!

Ok, Telltale where you at?!

• standard himmatsj stuff

I was search the web to see if anything anywhere is stating when EP 3 would be out. But found this: https://www.change.org/p/telltale-gam

• they're not coming are they?

1000 Ok, Telltale where you at?!

• ah so we are the point again where the waiting memes come out in full force, the impatient people cause trouble and people start shit talking got yes i love this part just means we are closer and closer to the episode xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

dojo32161 posted: »

• 1000000* You forgot a few 0s but I have your back.

maybe if we all chain a comment counting to 1000, TFTBL will be released by time we get there. 1

• Lmao, half of the supporters is either Himmtasj and their brother or an alt. Truly great.

I was search the web to see if anything anywhere is stating when EP 3 would be out. But found this: https://www.change.org/p/telltale-gam

• Why interesting? This woman is real

'Gayla Todd' Joilet, IL Interesting name, Gayla, the girl who made that.

• The sheer hype for season passes allows them to take most of the money in advance and then do whatever they want because they've already got the money. At that point we're at their mercy.

This is not good business. Good for the dealer, less for the buyer, I suppose.

• Alt text

Guess who made it out and joined the badlands of Pandora;

• The wait would be fun if Telltale actually stuck to their promised dates and weren't so vague about their progress, but yeah. I agree entirely.

Get ready for people to aggressively deny your valid opinion.

ceekyuucee posted: »

The sheer hype for season passes allows them to take most of the money in advance and then do whatever they want because they've already got

• Alt text

Honzikca posted: »

Must...survive...the waiting...--Oh well...

• Apologies!

I actually found it outside of Tumblr and it didn't have a source - I should have tried searching the watermark, though, so my bad.

(Also, thank you for creating this majesty - it's so freakin' hilarious!)

hemserreh posted: »

hello! cute caption, but sourcing is still appreciated http://nickimissyou.tumblr.com/post/117649229158/

• Ep1 is almost 7 months old....

Alt text

Guys. I just realised something that completely f'ed me up. Ep1 is almost 7 months old....

• ''Guardian Angel''

Where did I hear that before...

Guess who made it out and joined the badlands of Pandora;

• Updated to steam again.

I cant take this. February 17th cant come fast enough.

• edited May 2015

I love how you simply choose to ignore the fact that TellTale has made no such promises for their release dates.

Piggs posted: »

The wait would be fun if Telltale actually stuck to their promised dates and weren't so vague about their progress, but yeah. I agree entirely. Get ready for people to aggressively deny your valid opinion.

• edited May 2015

February 17th will be the release date of Ep4.

I meant Ep4

Poogers555 posted: »

Updated to steam again. I cant take this. February 17th cant come fast enough.

• This one reminds me of that -

Alt text

xD

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Pff... This mastergif, chikens V_V

• I miss Fiona, Rhys, Vaughn, Sasha and Loader Bot....

• I've never heard of the name 'Gayla' that's why.

Why interesting? This woman is real

Sign in to comment in this discussion.