The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• As in?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Can I make a character from another universe?

• Still there?

Can I make a character from another universe?

• Sorry for the late reply, my feed was buggered for a few days and only just found your reply. What I meant by a character in another universe was make a character who exists in one of the universes that the other characters will go to.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Still there?

• Well then pm me and we can disscuss it

Sorry for the late reply, my feed was buggered for a few days and only just found your reply. What I meant by a character in another universe was make a character who exists in one of the universes that the other characters will go to.

• Hi guys. I just want to say im REALLY, REALLY, Almost insanelly sorry this has not started yet. I know how waits feel and to be honest it feels horrible to keep you waiting. It just hurts me to thing you've been waiting so long for this to start. But i beg of you to wait a little longer. I'm still waiting for some good friends to post characters and i don't want to start without them. I wrote this to make sure that you know im still here and im still doing this. I really hope you understand.

• Name: Charles Sparks

Skills: Charm, Charisma, Intelligence, and Leadership.

Backstory: He grew up a pretty normal life. He had a mother who was a nurse and a father who was a politician. To say the least, he learned quickly that jobs like that brought in a nice little income which besides bills, his parents never abused. Most of the extra money came to fix up the house or improve it or go into savings. Charles was able to live comfortable and happy for most of his life until his father died from cancer when Charles was 15. This made life a bit more difficult but because of the savings, Charles and his mother were able to live comfortable.

Charles however wanted to contribute to helping his mother and to honor his dead father. He quickly got a job at a small coffee shop where he grew in popularity because of his charm. The company noticed this and he grew into a leadership position and learned how to properly lead people and learn how to choose the best options. Because of his mother's savings and his own contributions, he was able to buy a car at the first possible time. It wasn't anything special but it was a car and he wasn't picky because a working car is a working car.

During his life he was also fairly popular at school and not because of his money. He was a very helpful person and well liked by both teachers and his peers. He was considered a strange person though because of his sarcastic personality and hidden mental problems which he kept secret from everybody.

Morals: He will stand by his friends no matter what and he will willingly take the pain for someone else. He will be nice to people who are nice to him and rude to people who are rude to him.

Personality: He is seen as very likable and good. He is a smart person but he thinks he is still rather dumb sometimes despite he isn't. He has anxiety and slight paranoia but he hides it from everyone and doesn't let it show most of the time. He is rather sarcastic and funny.

Appearance: He has brown hair which is put in the executive style

Alt text

A little big but that's an executive style.

He has brown eyes. He is fairly flat chested but has somewhat more muscular arms.

Likes: Good people, reading, books, medicine, leading, helping others, video games, learning new things.

Dislikes: Assholes, death, political parties (Likes politics and government but despises actual political parties)

Family: Mother and deceased father

Any other details: He likes wearing sunglasses. He also usually wears jeans, any shirt, and a vest type of jacket.

(That's it, I think.)

• Thank you golde...............GOLDEN! OMG why do so many amazing people want to join?

Name: Charles Sparks Age: 17 Gender: Male. Occupation: Student Skills: Charm, Charisma, Intelligence, and Leadership. Backsto

• So, who else are you waiting for?

Thank you golde...............GOLDEN! OMG why do so many amazing people want to join?

• Well i wasn't waiting for you (This is a fantastic surprise). So................ every person i'm waiting for. Kidding well sort of i just don't want to pressure them by naming them upfront. But i can tell you i'm waiting for 3 people.

So, who else are you waiting for?

• Just name them. :P

Well i wasn't waiting for you (This is a fantastic surprise). So................ every person i'm waiting for. Kidding well sort of i just don't want to pressure them by naming them upfront. But i can tell you i'm waiting for 3 people.

• Ok ill pm you 1 name thats it

Just name them. :P

• Name: Donald Griffin.

Skills: A quick tongue and is quite good at using his words to either defuse or avoid fights and different situations.

Backstory: Donald grew up in New York City until he reached the age of 12, then he and his family moved to {name of the place this starts}, where he reluctantly started school. He was disappointed he had to move away from his previous home, though he did eventually make new friends. He proved to be somewhat of a trouble maker and even rebellious. Luckily he's ironed out most of his problems and grudges, and is now relatively content with living there.

Morals: Donald can't stand it when people are picked on. While he finds himself being somewhat of an asshole at times, he never bullies people and actively strikes out against people who do. He likes to imagine he'd sacrifice his live to save another, but fears he may not have it in him.

Personality: Donald is kind but not very affectionate. He's somewhat of a smart-ass, mostly because of his sense of humor, which many don't find funny. He's willing to stand up for friends and tries to be there when they need him.

Appearance: He has black hair that's not too long. Little stubble on his face and some minor acne across his face. He has noticeable dark circles below his eyes. He normally wears a dark blue hoodie and blue jeans, along with a pair of sneakers.

Likes: Feeling appreciated, pizza, friends, minor family interaction, dogs, cats and playing on the computer.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who hurt other people or animals, long interactions with his family, being confronted and wearing sandals with socks.

Family: A mother named Lucy (41), a father named Richard (40), and a older brother named Eddie (25).

Any other details: None that I can think of D:

• Name: Elisa "Ellie" Miller

Skills: A crackshot, highly skilled with guns, ranging from sniper rifles to pistols. Great leadership skills and the ability to keep a cool head under pressure. Also a bomb technician because she's just that badass.

Backstory: After growing up in an unstable home, seeing her father shoot her mother, she quickly rose through the ranks in military school, becoming one of the top of her class. She was largely shunned early on because of her inabiltiy to connect with her troop and her relatively young age, but quickly gained their respect when they saw how seriously she took her job.

Morals: If you can't hold yourself up, you'll be left behind. However, if you show her that you have the guts and a willingness to improve, she'll take you in and mentor you. She gives no third chances, so if you screw up, then you better not screw up again.

Personality: Unforgiving on the surface, but steadily reveals cracks in her armor and a desire to be loved as the story goes on. Does not tolerate nonsense.

Appearance: Jet black hair always tied up that really brings out the intensity of her cold stare. When not in military uniform, she wears tank tops because they're comfortable.

Dislikes: Cats. Alcohol.

Family: Her father, but he's dead to her. Her troop became her family because it's all she has.

Any other details: Holy crap this is a depressing character.

• THANK YOU FOR JOINING :)

Oh im Lord nice to meet you :)

torkahn808 posted: »

Name: Elisa "Ellie" Miller Age: 29 Gender: Female Occupation: Squad Officer. Skills: A crackshot, highly skilled with guns, rang

• Ever going to start?

• Still waiting for 2 people :(

Ever going to start?

• Just start it and if they want to join then they can or PM them. You sadly can't postpone it forever for these people.

Still waiting for 2 people

• Well that and my wifi wont work for sometime :(. So i can only use my phone.

Just start it and if they want to join then they can or PM them. You sadly can't postpone it forever for these people.

• Now that's understandable, you could do what I do and put it on a separate program and then copy and paste it.

Well that and my wifi wont work for sometime . So i can only use my phone.

• edited July 2015

Ok ill try. Give me a few days . Also know that i have some idea of where im taking this im posting a message either today or tommorow about some 'things' to look forward to.

Now that's understandable, you could do what I do and put it on a separate program and then copy and paste it.

• Again, my sincerest apology for keeping you waiting, Lord! It took me far too long to write these characters, but here they finally are :)

Name: Nick Archer

Skills: Nick is very skilled when it comes to a stealthy approach to a mission. He is sneaky and silent, able to run and climb very fast and without any noise. He is also an exceptionally skilled hand-to-hand combatant and very dangerous in armed and unarmed close combat. He has a fondness for knives and is very skilled with them, but he prefers every weapon that does not make too much noise. He is also a brilliant actor and a quick-witted liar, on top of being able to infiltrate enemy locations with ease while disguising himself as someone else.

Backstory: Nick was born in a middle-class family and grew up being very sheltered by his parents. Unlike his younger sister Emma, whom he deeply cares for, he always wanted to break out of his parents boundaries. From a young age, he was his families trouble maker, often getting into fights and doing a lot of stuff that was usually forbidden or frowned upon by his parents. When he was 18, he joined the military, but left six years later, as he heavily disliked working under strict rules. He instead worked as a freelance mercenary in the next years, preferring to work without a team. To his displeasure, he barely saw his sister in the years that followed, albeit they still stayed in contact via phone calls and e-mails and occasionally visited each other. For several years he was in a relationship with a woman named Dana, but a year ago the relationship broke off because of his commitment issues and apparently carefree attitude. He is deeply upset at himself that he destroyed this relationship. Recently, Nick was hired by the squad leader, as his talents in close-combat and in infiltrating were deemed useful. At first, he wanted to refuse this offer, but after he learned that this would give him an opportunity to work closer with his sister again he accepted without a second thought.

Morals: Nick likes to appear to be completely ruthless, without any morals whatsoever. From the way he talks, this definitely seems to be true, as he rarely minces his words. However, his actions are drastically different and show that he is actually a very moral person. Despite what he says, he would never leave members of his team or friends behind and if it's possible for him he will try his best to help and protect innocent lives. He also deeply and openly cares for his sister and even though he tries his best not to show it, he also cares a lot for his teammates and would go to great length to make sure that they feel good in times of need.

Personality: At first, Nick appears to be a very rude and uncaring man. He is extremely sarcastic and a bit cynical, often mocking everyone around him. He has a habit of getting into trouble because of his personality and usually has to work hard to get out of it again. However, he is also a very good talker and if he wants to he can be extremely charming, despite his arrogance. He is a talented liar and gifted actor and loves to use these skills to trick people, sometimes for fun, sometimes for personal gain. On top of that, he has slight anger issues and if anyone insults him or his sister, he can get extremely furious about this. He has a problem in maintaining long-term relationships of any kind and has commitment issues, often freaking out whenever he starts to like other people. That said, Nick is not a bad person at all. He cares for people in his own way and is actually quite passionate about his ideals. If someone manages to see past his sarcasm and arrogance, they see a very loyal man who would do anything for his friends. He is especially fond of his sister and would even die for her. While it is not obvious from his behaviour, he also cares for people around him in his own way. He can be a surprisingly good friend and around people he likes he would even try his best not to be a complete ass.

Appearance: Nick is 6'2 tall, with light brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is naturally fair, but countless of hours spent in the sun gave him a healthy tan. He has a short and well-maintained beard and handsome facial features and a charming, yet slightly smug grin. His hair is short and back-combed and he has a small scar on his left cheek from a knife fight.

Likes: Working alone, Deceiving and tricking people who are hostile towards him, Joking, Knives, Making new friends

Dislikes: Working in a team, Humourless people, Uptight people, People who he sees as a threat to his sister, Strict rules

Family: He has a younger sister, Emma. The two are very close and Nick cares deeply for her. While she is often trying to help him when he is in trouble, he tries to keep her out of his problems.

Any other details: He owns a multitude of knives and when he is on a mission he always takes at least half a dozen with him.

Name: Emma Archer

Skills: Emma is extremely intelligent and has a very good memory. In fact it's hard for her to forget anything. She has an immense knowledge about different things, especially when it comes to medicine. On top of that she not even nearly as fragile as she looks and is quite skilled in martial arts, which often comes as a surprise for anyone who tries to attack her in any way. Alongside her high intelligence comes a quick wit and she is rarely at a loss of words, a trait she shares with her brother. She is also very skilled with computers

Backstory: Emma was born into a middle-class family as the younger sister of Nick Archer. Her parents were very protective of their children and sheltered them with strict regulations. Unlike Nick, Emma loved the comfort and close connection to her parents and developed completely different from him. She was always a good daughter, polite towards anyone and never got into trouble. However, while Nick was also very popular and good with people, Emma never developed these skills and became a bit of a loner in school. While her brother chose a life of action, she preferred quite the opposite, but somehow she always had a talent of getting into trouble despite trying her best to avoid it. To protect herself against any kind of assault, she started to train martial arts, becoming very skilled in it over the past few years. While she was always close to Nick, she hasn't seen him for a while now as a result of his occupation, but they both tried their best to keep in contact with each other. She finished school at an unusually young age and started to study medicine afterwards. In her free time she often worked with computers and developed some serious skills on this field too.

Morals: Emma has very high moral standards, that are actually quite similar to her brother's. Unlike Nick, she is able to show this far more openly. She tries her best to help people who need it in any way possible and is even willing to break rules if this means to save a life. People whom she sees as friends can always count on her in any situation and she would never leave a friend alone. Emma also abhors violence and would only use it as a last resort, instead preferring to solve problems by using her wits.

Personality: Emma is a genuinely nice, caring and sweet young woman. She has a soft heart and cares deeply for other people. Unlike her brother, she is able to show this openly. If someone needs help, Emma would never deny them and would do anything she could to help them. She is also a good listener and skilled at consoling others, having a lot of empathy. While she is easy to get along with, she unfortunately appears to be a bit aloof from time to time, which results in her not being as popular as she could be. She is a perfectionist when it comes to herself, always pushing herself to new limits. However, she also has a few similarities to her brother. She is very sarcastic, but unlike Nick she is never mean. Despite her calm and nice personality, she can be extremely furious if pushed too far and her anger can be absolutely terrifying. However, even during her darkest moments she would only resort to physical violence as a last resort. Even if she appears to be fragile and shy, she is anything but and is very eager to prove this by standing her ground against anyone who tries to give her a bad time. This often surprises other people who misjudge her because of her frail appearance and politeness. She hates being belittled and not taken seriously. That said, she is very forgiving towards anyone who wronged her.

Appearance: Emma is 5'6 tall and quite thin, looking almost fragile. She has dark blonde hair, which she wears in a ponytail or a bun when she's at work. Her skin is pale, which contrasts strongly with her dark brown eyes and gives her an even more fragile appearance. However, her looks are deceiving, as she is in surprisingly good shape physically and certainly not a frail wallflower. She is good-looking, but doesn't make much of her appearance. She also wears thin glasses.

Likes: Helping people, Working with computers, Reading, Learning new things

Dislikes: Cruelty, Abuse, Physical conflict, Arrogance

Family: She has a brother, Nick. She cares a lot for him, but is also annoyed by the way he acts to strangers. She is often trying to fix problems he got himself into.

Any other details: She owns quite a huge collection of books about different topics and often reads them in her spare time.

• Is everyone still here?

• Yes

Is everyone still here?

• I'm here :)

Is everyone still here?

• Just you two? :(

• Aye.

Is everyone still here?

• Yay golden :)

Aye.

• You cannot get rid of me

Is everyone still here?

• Duh.

Is everyone still here?

• Yay :) (eventhought i already knew you were here)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You cannot get rid of me

• BLUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE..... (continues for like 3 hours) Never dobted you :)

blueneon posted: »

Duh.

• Are you still here?

torkahn808 posted: »

Hi! I want to try. Name: Sadie Robbins Age: 17 Gender: Female Occupation: Student Skills: Words are her strength as she grew

• Okay thank you all for waiting i really appreciate it. And although i am still waiting for one person they have told me they have a hard week and wont be able to post the character during it. But im planning to start the story THIS week so we will start without them. However a spot will always be open for them to join when they can. Tommorow im going to make some announcements about what to look forward to and sometime in this week (hopefully) i will finally start Multiverse Prime.

• Hey bro.

Is everyone still here?

• cool. cant wait!!!

Okay thank you all for waiting i really appreciate it. And although i am still waiting for one person they have told me they have a hard wee

• Yay youre still here too :)

mr.quality posted: »

Hey bro.

• Yup.

Is everyone still here?

• Thanks fin glad to know you stuck around :)

finlander posted: »

Yup.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.