Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Facebook post:

'We are excited to announce that Life is Strange Episode 3: Chaos Theory will be released May 19! http://bit.ly/1L1BV1Y

Alt text

• Yep been confirmed! :D

Mat_Den96 posted: »

May 19 everyone. Get hype everyone. Its coming!

• Yep, its on their Facebook and Twitter. Can't wait!!

May 19 everyone. Get hype everyone. Its coming!

• Looks like Life is Strange will be first on the menu. Can't wait! :D

Flog61 posted: »

Facebook post: 'We are excited to announce that Life is Strange Episode 3: Chaos Theory will be released May 19! http://bit.ly/1L1BV1Y

• First "TWD" and now "LIS".

TOO MUCH NEWS FOR TODAY FOR ME! :)

May 19-th - exactly 8 weeks :)

• Hey Guys! Episode 3 is Set for a May 19th Release!

• Worth noting that Max is wearing the same clothes as she does in episode 2 - I think this makes it likely episode 3 will at least take place partly on the same day as episode 2.

Facebook post: 'We are excited to announce that Life is Strange Episode 3: Chaos Theory will be released May 19! http://bit.ly/1L1BV1Y

• Description Episode 3!

In the next installment of Life is Strange, Max & Chloe ramp up their investigation to find out what exactly is going on at Blackwell Academy and the whereabouts of Rachel Amber. Secrets will be uncovered and Max will find another use for her power!

• Key-art "Life Is Strange" Episode 3 - Chaos Theory!

Alt text

• Check above :p

Hey Guys! Episode 3 is Set for a May 19th Release!

• Bring on May 19th! I'm ready.

• edited May 2015

Can't wait!

Alt text

• I can't control my body. Its shaking too much from this hype! Sadly, ths release date clashed with my finals. So... I'm not going to be on the premier showing for Episode 3!

• NO! IT'S NOT HIGH ENOUGH! WE NEED TO BREAK SHIT. Throws small animal through rings of fire onto a mans head, the man runs around, setting the airport on fire. YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!

Can't wait!

• Annnnd, Below. XD

Check above

• Yeah, I can relate. Why does these games have to be released in the middle of our finals?

I can't control my body. Its shaking too much from this hype! Sadly, ths release date clashed with my finals. So... I'm not going to be on the premier showing for Episode 3!

• We're waiting ^^

Alt text

I can't control my body. Its shaking too much from this hype! Sadly, ths release date clashed with my finals. So... I'm not going to be on the premier showing for Episode 3!

• Timer to Episode 3!

Alt text

• Trailer EP 2 was go out 20th March and release - 24th March!

Release EP 3 - 19th May, then trailer - 15th - this Friday? ;)

• Nope....Saturday or Sunday.Or maybe like that,since this photo comed out with a delay from one day.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Trailer EP 2 was go out 20th March and release - 24th March! Release EP 3 - 19th May, then trailer - 15th - this Friday?

• edited May 2015

I swear the past Episodes always release in the Evening before the Episodes actually release date Maybe because my Timezone is PDT, so I'm guessing this will also be the case for Episode 3.

• Im not sure which of them looks creepier

We're waiting ^^

• edited May 2015

Hey Guys! Episode 3 is Set for a May 19th Release!

• Or Monday :Р

Nope....Saturday or Sunday.Or maybe like that,since this photo comed out with a delay from one day.

• IF YA'LL ARE READY FOR EPISODE 3, GIMME A HELL YEAH!

• edited May 2015

That moment when you bought package of toilet paper by the company called Cashmere and you suddenly remember hearing Victoria said she is wearing a cashmere.

GUUUURRLLLLL..... o_O

• You know what's wrong with cashmere and Victoria then.

Bring paint :Р

That moment when you bought package of toilet paper by the company called Cashmere and you suddenly remember hearing Victoria said she is wearing a cashmere. GUUUURRLLLLL..... o_O

• You was in TWD -thread, Tobi?

You better go there ;)

• Who's ready to water the plant again? I AM!!!!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Ooh, should have made it a "HELLA" to keep it relevant.

IF YA'LL ARE READY FOR EPISODE 3, GIMME A HELL YEAH!

• Maybe GoT will come out the 19th so we can have the same dilemma again

• It can't.When I played ep2 leaked and then I watched the trailer,was the all episode of lis but not that so spoilery.

Or Monday :Р

• Ill actually flip if they release it on the same day. Do. Not. Want.

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe GoT will come out the 19th so we can have the same dilemma again

• edited May 2015

LISA NEEDS ME AND MORE WATER! ^^

Alt text

Crydog posted: »

Who's ready to water the plant again? I AM!!!!

• I wouldn't mind really. I have Life is Strange on PS4 and Game of Thrones on Xbox ONE. So even if Game of Thrones Ep. 4 came out on the 19th as well, I'd still have to wait until the next day to play it, but still be able to play Ep. 3 of Life is Strange.

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe GoT will come out the 19th so we can have the same dilemma again

• I genuinely didn't figure out this was an april fools joke until last week. I was really excited, then checked the announcement again to see if there were any updates, and saw only then that the article was posted on the first of april.

Heartbroken.

LISA NEEDS ME AND MORE WATER! ^^

• Sorry, man...

I would to buy it too :Р

Alt text

I genuinely didn't figure out this was an april fools joke until last week. I was really excited, then checked the announcement again to see

• Sweet I'll have something awesome to play while Witcher 3 is downloading :D

• I adore this game!

• Screenshot in high quality

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.